No, it’s a great job.
老板他人也不坏,所以…
And my boss is really cool too, so…
要是我在那上班,肯定会发胖的
I would be so fat if I worked there!
是呀,我也担心过,不过…
Yeah, I was worried about that, but…
可你很苗条啊
But you’re so thin.
嗯,那是因为我只吃甜甜圈洞
Well, that’s because I only eat the donut holes.
所以没什么要紧
So doesn’t really count.
莎拉在图书公♥司♥找了份兼♥职♥
Sarah’s got a part-time job at Waldenbooks.
是啊,我喜欢被书包围的感觉
Yeah, I just love being surrounded by books.
哦.真好,这份工作蛮不错的
Oh, cool, nice. That sounds like a great job.
老板称她为最佳员工
Her boss says that
she is his best employee.
不过,永远不要带她开车哦 开玩笑的
Just never take her driving. Kidding.
每个犯罪现场都留下了
Now, these tread marks are consistent
这种相同的轮胎纹路
with every one of the crime scenes.
要对轮胎进行检查,才能确定是什么牌子
We need to check it against
the tire to determine the make.
结果怎样?
Talk to me.
实验室发现丽莎的衣服上有红色纤维
The lab found red fibres on Lisa’s clothes.
和那些受害者身上发现的红地毯纤维相一致
They match the red carpet fibres
we found on all our vics.
又有一名受害者
We have another victim.
她还活着
And she’s alive.
总算有目击者了
We have a witness.
我向大家介绍这位坚强的
Let me tell you about a strong,
勇敢的,聪明的少女
brave, brilliant young girl:
丽莎.迈克维…
Lisa McVey…
还有这个连环杀手
And our serial killer.
丽莎…
Lisa…
我想带你回
I want to take you back to the place
你被绑♥架♥的那个地方
where you were abducted.
回顾一下你当晚的行踪
Retrace your steps from there.
什么?你是说要重回犯罪现场?
What, you mean go back on the car ride?
听着…
Look…
你的记忆力惊人的好
I think your amazing recall
也许是发现案犯住在哪里的关键所在
may be the key to finding out
where your attacker lives.
案情有变化了?
Has something changed?
侵害你的那个家伙
The man who hurt you
也要对其他很多女性的侵害案负责
is responsible for hurting
a lot of other people as well.
他就是那个大家都在找的凶手
He’s the killer that
everyone’s looking for,
就是他?
isn’t he?
我们认为是他
We think so.
我也知道,也许这主意不太合适
You know what, maybe this is a bad idea.
我同意了
I’ll do it.
那么他把你塞进车里以后
So after he took you to his car,
你还记得朝哪个方向开吗?
any chance you remember
which direction you went?
好像是…好像是…
I think… oh, I think…
我记不起来啊
I don’t remember.
– 嘿,嘿 – 我不记得…
– Hey, hey… – I don’t…
丽莎,如果实在想不起来…
Lisa, if you’re not up for this,
– 就不要勉强了,好吗? – 不,我可以的
– you don’t have to do it, okay? – No, I am.
我要抓住这个混♥蛋♥
I want to nail the guy!
我要逮住他,我就是想…
I want to catch him. I just…
那好
Alright.
听着,听我说
Look, look, listen to me.
你冷静一下,好吧?
Calm down, okay?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
不要想别的
Clear your head.
让记忆回到那一天
And go back to that day.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你看见了什么?
What do you see?
车子朝北开着…
The car was facing north…
然后驶离罗马大道
and he took off down Rome.
到了斯莱大道后他右转
And then he, uh, took a right on Sligh.
中间等了三次信♥号♥♥灯
You’re gonna want to
wait for three traffic lights,
三次信♥号♥♥灯,没错
three traffic lights. Ah, yeah.
左转,左转
Turn left! Turn left!
这里应该有条州际公路
There should be an interstate right here.
现在要朝东了
You’re gonna want to be facing east.
你做得很好
You’re doing great.
嘿,她要上哪儿去啊?
Hey, where’s she going?

Hey!

Hey!
丽莎
Lisa!

Hey!
我第二次摘下眼罩时
The second I took off my blindfold,
我看见了这棵树
I saw this tree.
我就知道…
And I knew…
我死里逃生了
that I was gonna live.
我死里逃生了
I was gonna live.
案件就发生在两英里范围
She’s given us a two-mile radius.
我们发布消息,与巡逻队协调办案
Let’s put the word out
and coordinate with patrol.
该收网了
We’re close.
伙计们听好了
Listen up, people.
嫌疑犯有了
We have a suspect.

Hey.
从自动售货机买♥♥的
From the vending machine.
哦…谢谢
Oh… Thanks.
我说,如果你在我们抓到这个家伙前
Listen, I’d feel a whole lot better
一直呆在这儿,我就安心了
if you’d stick around here
at least until we get this guy.
嗯…
Well…
你一直给我带好吃的…
you keep bringin’ me
gourmet meals like this…
沃尔夫警探,这里是指挥所
Detective Wolf, this is command post.
你的方位在哪里?
What’s your 20?
巴克大道,红灯区
Barker Boulevard, red light district.
在返回之前,最后再搜索一遍
Taking one last sweep before heading back.
收到
Copy that.
天哪
Holy shit.
今天晚上我就选你啦
You gonna be my lucky girl tonight.
晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir.
不好意思,打搅了,我是沃尔夫警探
Sorry to bother you. I’m Detective Charlie Wolf.
有事吗,警官?
Is there a problem, officer?
是的,我刚接到一个电♥话♥
Yeah, you know, I just got
a call on an armed robbery
西区发生了一起武装抢劫案
out on the west end of town, and, uh…
被抢走很多珠宝
made off with a lot of jewelry.
据描述作案车辆与你的车很像
Description of the car matches yours.
是吗?又不是我♥干♥的
Yeah, well, it wasn’t me.
这一个星期我都没去过西面
I haven’t been on the west side all week, so…
好吧
Yeah.
那好吧,实在对不起了
Look, I’m real sorry about this.
如果我空手而归,我的上司不会放过我
My boss is gonna kill me if I come up empty.
我查一下你的车,你不介意吧?
You mind if I search your vehicle,
这样就能排除你的嫌疑
just to rule you out?
可以,请吧
Yeah, no.
好的
Okay.
嗯,我想拍一张快照
Well, hey, how about I just, uh,
你看可以吗?
snap a quick picture, then?
拍一下你本人和这辆车
A photo of you and the car,
这样失主就可以排除你了
so the victim can tell us,
you know, it wasn’t you?
可以,好的
Yeah, okay.
谢谢,我马上就来
Thanks. I’ll be right back.
谢谢,非常感谢
Thanks. I appreciate that.
乐意效劳,警官
Anything I can do to help, officer.
晚安
Have a good night.
指挥所,我是沃尔夫警探
Command post, this is Detective Wolf.
我在两英里范围内发现一名疑犯
I have a suspect within the two-mile radius.
谁啊?
Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!