You’re gonna be dealing
with that soon enough.
是的,不用提醒我
Yeah. Don’t remind me.
真好,我又有个伴了
It’ll be good to have company again.
进来喝杯咖啡吧?
Want to come in for coffee?
不行啊,要开工作组会议
Can’t. Got a task force meeting.
麦金利会好好照顾你的
You’re in good hands.
– 以后再谈 – 好的
– We’ll talk soon. – Alright.
– 好吗? – 好的
– Okay? – Yep.
你先习惯一下这里
Alright, let’s get you settled.
然后我们准备吃晚饭
Then we’ll figure out dinner.
我有点想吃披萨了
I kind of got a craving for pizza!
这些红色纤维,是在最新的这名受害者身上发现的
These red fibres were found on the latest victim.
在所有的受害者身上,都找到了
They’re the same red
trilobal nylon carpet fibres
这种三叶形尼龙地毯纤维
that have been found on all the victims.
有生产厂家的线索吗?
Any leads on a manufacturer?
还没有
Not yet.
我们希望这家伙不经意间露出点口风
We’re hoping at some point that
this guy talks to someone:
对邻居,同事,心怀怨气的前女友等等
a neighbour, co-worker,
disgruntled ex-girlfriend.
或者最好能有一两个路人看见过
Or maybe someone sees one of these women
有女人被这家伙拖进车里
getting into his car.
有目击者就好了
We need a witness.
都没有该怎么办?
Without that?
– 出什么事了? – 不,不
– What is it?! – No, no!
他来了
It’s him!
不…
No, no, no!
没事的,丽莎
It’s okay, Lisa.
– 你在这儿很安全 – 不
– You’re safe here. – No!
你睡得着吗?
Have you been able to sleep at all?
出事后我一直睡不着
I haven’t slept since it happened.
没事了
Okay.
我安排局里的精神科医生给你看看
I’m gonna set you up
with our staff psychiatrist.
他可以开点药缓解你的症状,好吗?
He can prescribe something
that’ll help with that, okay?
你把指纹留在哪里了?
Where’d you leave your fingerprints?
卫生间里…
In the washroom, there, uh…
镜子上,还有…
on the mirror, then, uh…
毛巾架上,马桶座下面
on the towel rack, and then under the toilet seat.
还留下过别的吗?
You leave anything else?
有,我把一个上面有我头发的发夹
Yep, um, there was a hair pin
留在了床底下
with strands of my hair under the bed.
我在他车里留了点血迹
I left some blood in the car.
我咬破手指,把血擦在前座上
I bit my finger, wiped it
on the front of the seat
所以他没有看见
so he didn’t see it.
不知怎么了,就想…即使他杀了我
I don’t know, I just… even if he killed me,
也要让他被逮住
I wanted him to get caught.
这样其他人就不会再受罪了
No one else should have to go through this.
我们在加油站停了一下
We stopped at a gas station.
你很棒,丽莎
This is great, Lisa.
真的帮了我们大忙
Really helpful.
时间大概是在…
So that would have been, what…
凌晨三四点钟的时候?
3, 4 in the morning?
我们离开公♥寓♥是在3点13分,所以没错
We left his apartment at 3:13, so yeah,
大概又过了二十分钟到的加油站
it would have been about 20 minutes after that.
他是个什么样的人?
What do you recall about him?
他说他要报复女人
He said he wanted to get back at women.
说我们都是婊♥子♥
Said we’re all bitches.
他很爱干净
And he was clean.
他真的很干净,身上没有一点怪味
He was really clean. He smelled clean.
他的卫生间也很干净…
His bathroom was clean, um…
他还带我洗了淋浴
and he washed me in the shower.
他…
And he…
嗯,你要是说不下去
Listen, we don’t have to continue
– 就不要说了 – 好的
– if you want to stop. – It’s okay.
他真的很细心,好像我♥干♥不干净
He was really thorough and he
seemed to mean a lot to him
对他很要紧似的
that I was clean.
我以前好像看见过他的车
I think I saw his car before.
那天夜里?
That night?
那是以前了
Before that.
如果强♥奸♥丽莎的家伙就是那个连环杀手呢?
What if Lisa McVey’s rapist is our serial killer?
听我说完,警督
Hear me out, Lieutenant.
那天夜里丽莎单身被劫持
She was taken at night when she was alone.
他跟踪丽莎,把她绑起来
He stalked her. He tied her up.
还将她塞进车里
He took her away in his car.
这算什么?
That’s not enough.
他还告诉丽莎,他要报复女人
He told her that he wanted to get back at women.
很符合杀手的样子
He fits the profile.
是这样,但这个家伙从没留过活口
Yeah, but our guy doesn’t let his victims go.
这孩子很聪明
This kid is brilliant!
她非常勇敢
She’s brave as hell.
她忍♥辱偷生地活到现在
She’s survived abusive
situations her whole life.
她有着常人没有的生存技巧
She’s got skills like no one else!
万一她做到了常人做不到的事呢?
Now, what if she did what no one else could?
让这个家伙放她走了呢?
Got him to let her go.
我搞不懂
I just don’t see it.
我想把她的衣服送到
I want to send her clothes to the FBI lab
FBI实验室去进行检验
for processing.
我们的资源已经够紧张了
Our resources are
stretched thin enough as it is.
我不能批准
I can’t authorize that.
那从我的薪水里扣好了
Take it out of my budget, then.
嘿,警官
Hey, Serge.
要真是同一个人
If it is the same guy,
他要是知道丽莎还活着
then he knows that she’s alive,
他就不会善罢甘休
then he’s got a loose end.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hey.
– 出事了? – 没什么
– What’s wrong? – Nothing.
没事,我…
Nothing. I, uh…
我过来帮你换个地方住
Just here to move you to the new place.
– 这就走 – 好的
– We gotta go. – Okay.
我们到了
So, this is it.
这是司法系统给未成年人准备的安全之家
It’s a safe house for minors in the justice system.
包我来拿
I’ll take that.
你住这儿就安全了
You’ll be okay here.
还可以和你差不多大的孩子说说话
Might even find some kids your age to talk to.
丽莎…
Lisa…
这段时间你要低调一点,知道吗?
I’m gonna need you to
lay low for a little while, okay?
以前常去的地方就不要去了
That means no going
to the usual haunts.
不要在甜甜圈店里轮班了
No shifts at the donut shop.
过了这阵子就好了,好吗?
Just be for a little while, okay?
– 好的 – 上楼看看
– Okay. – It’s just up here.
丽莎,这是我女儿莎拉
Lisa, this is my daughter, Sarah.
很高兴见到你,丽莎
Nice to meet you, Lisa.
嗨,见到你我也很高兴
Hi, yeah, nice to meet you, too.
钥匙呢?
Keys?
开慢点
Speed limit.
那当然
Sure thing.
– 系好安全带 – 好的
– Buckle up. – Okay.
你明白吗?
You got it, okay?
你要加速,减速再加速
And you keep speeding up and
slowing down and speeding up.
用脚控制好速度
You got a lead foot.
你当你是戴尔.恩哈特吗?
(美国职业赛车手,车队老板,参与过纳斯卡车赛)
Look who’s talking, Dale Earnhardt.
我可是个专业的警官
I’m a professional police officer.
开车开到现在了,钥匙呢?
I drive for a living. Keys.
甜甜圈店?不错嘛
A donut shop? How cool.
哦…是啊
Oh… Yeah.
嗯,这份工作挺好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!