And this’ll be over.
你就安全了
And you’ll be safe.
过去六个月里,警♥察♥一直在
The hunt continues for the killer
追踪坦帕市的恐怖杀手
who has terrorized Tampa
for the past 6 months.
最后这名受害者身份不明
The latest victim remains unidentified,
警方正在竭尽全力寻找案件的突破口
but police are working overtime,
hoping for a break in the case.
目前警方还未透露更多细节
So far police are
not releasing any more details,
但我们会继续更新报道…
but we will continue to update
you on any further…
拿你怎么办好呢?
What am I gonna do with you?
我们可以重新开始,可以重新开始,就是说…
We can just start over.
We can just start over, I mean…
闭嘴,我要想想
Shut up and let me think!
你带我去我爸那儿吧
You could take me back to my father.
这样我好照顾他
So I can take care of him.
我不给你惹麻烦
I don’t want to be any trouble.
我得把你甩掉
I gotta get rid of you.
– 快穿上 – 好的
– Put these on. – Okay.
其实你不想这么干的对吧?你没有必要绑我
You don’t want to do this, you don’t have to do this.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我会守口如瓶的,我发誓,我…
I’m not gonna tell anyone, I swear, I…
快闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
求你别绑我
Please don’t do this!
你没必要这样啊
You don’t have to do this.
别,别,求你了
No, no, please, please, please!
求求你了,我爸爸,我爸爸会…
Please, please, my dad… my dad’s gonna…
起来
Get up!
– 我对谁也不说 – 起来
– I’m not gonna tell! – Get up!
我发誓,我发誓,对谁我都不说
I swear, I swear! I’m not gonna tell!
你要我在这里就杀掉你?
You want me to kill you right here?
你要我在这里就杀掉你?
You want me to kill you right here?
那就起来走
Then walk.
我真不该让你活这么久
I never should have kept you this long.
许个愿吧,许个愿吧
Make a wish, make a wish!
你来这儿我们都很高兴
We love it when you come visit.
你是个特别聪明的姑娘
You’re such a special girl and so smart.
你以为自己很聪明,嗯?
You think you’re so smart, huh?
你又来这招,我在这儿就可以杀了你
You try that again, and I’ll kill you right here,
你懂吗?
you understand me?
你懂吗?
You understand me?
懂了
Yeah.
不,不
No, no!
求你了
Aah! Please!
求求你
Please! Please!
求你别杀我
Please don’t kill me!
我会对你好的
I’ll take care of you.
我做你女朋友,我做你女朋友
I’m your girl! I’m your girl!
我是你的
I’m yours!
求你了
Please.
我不想死啊
I don’t want to die.
你要是去报♥警♥
If you go to the cops,
就跟他们说是个黑鬼干的
tell them I’m black,
长得五大三粗,一身横肉
short, and muscular.
好的
Okay.
你过五分钟再走
You stay here for five minutes.
走之前不许摘下眼罩
And you don’t take your
blindfold off before then.
好的
Okay.
见鬼你去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
和男孩子去鬼混了?
You been out with a boy?
我被绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped!
– 胡扯 – 我说的是真的
– Bullshit! – I’m telling the truth!
瞎说
Liar!
是真的,是真的
It’s the truth, it’s the truth!
莫里斯,住手
Morris! Stop!
住手…
Stop, stop! Stop, stop…
– 骗子 – 住手…
– Liar! – Stop, stop, stop.
没事的,好了
There. Yeah.
我现在就打电♥话♥给警♥察♥,告诉他们你到家了
Better call the cops and let ’em know you’re home.
告诉我们出什么事了
Tell us what happened.
我被绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped!
说实话
The truth!
有人强♥奸♥了我
I was raped!
撒谎都恶心
Sick lies.
我死里逃生了…
I have been through hell…
你怎么可以这样瞪我?
How can you even look me in the eye?
你们干吗不相信我?
Why won’t you believe me?
你们干吗不相信我?!
Why won’t you believe me?!
请找洛佩兹警官,我是戴安.马丁
Officer Lopez, please. It’s Diane Martin.
我要告诉你们我外孙女丽莎.迈克维的事
I’m calling about my granddaughter, Lisa McVey.
– 我是洛佩兹 – 哦,你好,洛佩兹警官
– Lopez. – Oh, hi, Officer Lopez.
我想告诉你,丽莎终于露面了
I just wanted you to know
that Lisa finally showed up.
– 她没事吧? – 哦,她很好
– Is she okay? – Oh, she’s fine.
没什么事
It was nothing!
她到家我就高兴了
Glad to hear she made it home okay.
她说自己被绑♥架♥了,这不是疯了吗?
She told us some crazy story about being kidnapped.
– 她被绑♥架♥了? – 哪里,是她编的
– She was kidnapped? – Well, she made it up.
不知道是不是她脑子出毛病了
I don’t know what gets into her head.
嗯,我要跟她谈谈
Well… I’m gonna need to talk to her, then.
– 什么? – 她是个未成年人
– What? – She’s a minor,
声称自己受到了罪犯的侵害
claiming to be the victim of a crime.
我们必须追究到底
We have to follow up.
这是标准程序
It’s standard procedure.
我去接她
I’ll pick her up,
带她回警♥察♥局接受调查
take her back to the station for an interview.
好吧…
Well…
如果一定得那样的话,好吧,请便
if that’s what you’ve gotta do, alright, then.
再见
Goodbye.
警♥察♥会来带你去问话
They’re coming over to take you in for questioning.
警♥察♥要来这儿?
The cops are coming here?
有什么好担心的?
Don’t worry about it.
丽莎又不会胡说八道的
Lisa isn’t gonna cause any more trouble.
不许说我们的坏话
Don’t you make a fool of us now.
家里的事一个字都不能说,懂吗?
Not a word about our lives here. Understand?
你说那个家伙强♥奸♥了你?
And you say this man raped you?
我重复一遍,是的
Repeatedly. Yeah.
他一直把我关在那儿
Uh, the entire time I was there.
这次侵犯既残暴时间又长
That’s a vicious and prolonged assault.
是的
It was.
你身上有什么伤痕吗?
You don’t have any bruises or marks on you.
他威胁要杀我,所以我…
He threatened to kill me, so I…
我没有反抗,我想活下去
I didn’t fight him. I wanted to survive.
你喊救命了吗?
Did you ever scream for help?
没有…
No, no.
我知道要是我喊了…
I knew that that would…
他会变得更疯狂的
that would make him pretty mad.
对不起,打搅一下
Oh, didn’t mean to interrupt.
没关系,有事?
No problem. What’s up?
工作组会议提前一个小时
Task force meeting got moved up an hour.
哦,好的
Ah. Okay.
我很快就把手头的事处理好
I should be able to
wrap things up here pretty quick.
嗯…
Uh…
那么…你说他有一次给你松了绑
So… you said he untied you at one point.
是的
Yeah.
那你干吗不逃跑?
Why didn’t you try to run away?
他威胁过要杀我
He threatened to kill me,
我在想办法要活着逃出去
and I planned on making it out of there alive.
我…我就配合他
I… I cooperated.
只有一次例外
Except for one time.
他给我做了三明治,狂吼着要我吃下去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!