犹大•宾虚
Judah Ben Hur.
宾虚王子
Prince of Hur?
-他多年前就被押解到战舰上了 -他已经回来的
-He was sent to the galleys years ago. -He has returned.
回来 不可能
Returned? Impossible.
神圣的台比留总是很仁慈的
The divine Tiberius is merciful as always.

Well?
难道没有人支持一个高贵的护民官
Will no one back the noble tribune
与一个划船的犹太奴隶赌吗
against a Jew, a galley slave?
或许我来此是错了
Perhaps I made a mistake in coming here.
你 护民官…
You, tribune…
愿给我出4赔1吗
will you give me four to one?
4赔1
Four to one.
很好
Good.
4赔1 酋长 这就是罗马人和犹太人的差别
Four to one, sheik. The difference between a Roman and a Jew.
或是阿♥拉♥伯人
Or an Arab.
说得不错
Bravely spoken.
现在我们定下赌额 我出…
Now we will settle the amount of our wager. I will venture…
1000 塔兰特
A thousand talents?
-1000 塔兰特 -是的 1000 塔兰特
-A thousand talents? -Yes, a thousand talents.
当然 若太多的话…
Of course, if it is too much….
就1000 塔兰特
A thousand talents it will be.
同意
Agreed.
好好善待它们 它们练了一天
Treat them well. They’ve earned it today.
你们是好家伙
You’re good fellows.
但愿人类也如此善良
If only men were this good.
记得 阿塔…
Remember, Altair…
绕竞技场跑九圈
nine times around the circus.
爱尔德伯瑞
Aldebaran.
瑞杰 你听到了吗
Rigel, did you hear?
跑九圈才行
Nine lives to live.
我的飞毛腿
My swift fellow.
我们一定不要第一时刻就赢
You must not win the race the first time around.
你要在最后时刻才赢
You win the last time around.
并且你不能单独赢 你必须等待其他马
And you cannot win alone. You must wait for the others.
稳健的安塔雷
Steady Antares.
像块岩石
Like a rock.
你将是我们的依靠
You will be our anchor.
我想她们从不会爱上其他人 因为她们爱我
I thought they’d never love another as they love me.
她们让我加入她们的家庭
They have taken me into their family.
好好休息 我的明星们
Rest well, my stars.
明天 我们就到市区去
Tomorrow we go up to the city.
然后 若你打败梅瑟拉 新总督就会看在眼里…
Then if you defeat Messala and the new governor there to see it…
消息就会传遍全罗马的每一条街道
the news will scorch the streets of the Roman world.
彼拉多•比拉多来了
Pontius Pilate here?
是的 准备来折磨我们
Yes, and ready to grind his heel into us.
你将使他看到在这片土地上 诞生了一个什么样的男人
You will make him see what men are born in this land.
我只知道我要和梅瑟拉一分高下
I only know that I race against Messala.
找到轭
Look for the yoke.
松开皮带
Ease that strap.
上帝原谅我要复仇 但我的道路己定
God forgive me for seeking vengeance, but my path is set.
我把性命托付给你 一切悉谨你的意愿
Into Your hands I commit my life. Do with me as You will.
大卫王之星
The Star of David.
照耀着你我两个民族…
To shine out for your people and my people together…
使罗马人目盲
and blind the eyes of Rome.
他们准备好的
They are ready.
放松 姑娘 放松
Easy, girl, easy.
5号♥
Number five.
5号♥在哪里
Where is number five?
就是今天 犹大 今天就是你我之争
This is the day, Judah. It’s between us now.
是的 就是今天
Yes, this is the day.
看 他驾的是战轮车
Look, he’s driving a Greek chariot.
犹大 小心 别让他接近你
Judah, be careful. Don’t let him near you.
天神朱庇特 赐我胜利
Hail, Jupiter. Give me victory.
注意界线 保持位置
Watch your line! Keep your places!
队形很好 漂亮的一排
The formation is good. A beautiful line.
市民们…
Citizens…
我以皇帝台比留之名欢迎各位来看比赛
I welcome you to these games in the name of your emperor, Tiberius.
我们将此献给他的光荣…
We dedicate them to his glory…
和罗马的光荣…
and to the glory of Rome…
我们均在其中
of which you are all part.
让我们向今天的选手致意
Let us honor those who race for us today.
他们来自亚历山大…
They come here from Alexandria…
墨西拿
Messina…
迦太基
Carthage…
塞浦路斯
Cyprus…
罗马…
Rome…
科林斯
Corinth…
雅典…
Athens…
佛里吉亚
Phrygia…
朱迪亚
and Judea.
优胜者将是胜利之冠
To the best of these, a crown of victory.
比赛开始
The race begins.
凯撒万岁
Hail, Caesar!
上呀 孩子们 上
Come, my children, come!
罗马猪
The Roman pig!
敬礼
Salute.
伟大的胜利
A great victory.
你成了人们的一个真神…
You are the people’s one true god…
就在此时
for the time being.
允许我们礼拜
Permit us to worship.
我加此冠于他们的神
I crown their god.
我会派人找你 我有罗马来的消息
I will send for you. I have a message from Rome.
祝你长命 年轻的阿如斯 且能理智地活下去
A long life, young Arrius and the good sense to live it.
我们不能等了 指挥官
We cannot wait, tribune.
他快来了 他会–
He will come. He will…
我们不能再等了 指挥官
We cannot wait any longer, tribune.
他快来了
He will come!
他快来了
He will come.
我已经派人找他了 他快来了
I’ve sent for him, and he will come.
如果你希望我们保住你的性命
If you wish us to keep you alive,
我们只得立刻动手术 指挥官
we have to go to work now, tribune.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
把我的腿切掉
To hack the legs off me?
还不行 要见到他才行
Not yet. Not till I’ve seen him.
我不能用半个身体接见他
I don’t receive him with half a body.

No!
我告诉过你 卓舍斯 我告诉过你
I told you, Drusus. I told you.
他来了
Here he is.
完全的胜利 犹大
Triumph complete, Judah.
比赛赢了 敌人消灭了
The race won. The enemy destroyed.
我没有看见敌人
I see no enemy.
那你认为看见的是什么
What do you think you see?
一个不幸动物的破碎尸体
The smashed body of a wretched animal?
这里仍有一个人让你来恨 这就足够了
There’s enough of a man still left here for you to hate.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
你认为她们已经死了 你的母亲和妹妹
You think they’re dead, your mother and sister.
死了 比赛也结束了
Dead. And the race over.
还没结束 犹大
It isn’t over, Judah.
她们没有死
They’re not dead.
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
她们在哪儿
Where are they?!
去找她们…
Look for them…
在麻疯谷里…
in the Valley of the Lepers…
只要你认得出她们
if you can recognize them.
还没完
It goes on.
仍在继续 犹大
It goes on, Judah.
比赛…
The race….
比赛尚未结束
The race is not over.
有路到下面去吗
ls there a way down here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!