你的奴隶戒指
Your slave ring.
公平交易
Fair exchange.
自♥由♥给你 戒指给我
Freedom to you. The ring to me.
你要带
You will wear it?
直到你遇到你要娶的女人
Until you meet the woman you will marry?
是的
Yes.
直到那时
Until then.
神佑我主格拉图斯
The gods favor my lord Gratus.
如果总督乐意 请接受此花冠
If it is the governor’s pleasure, the wreath of office.
谢了 指挥官
Thank you, tribune.
我见不到市民代表团
I see no delegation from the city.
-不会有一个人 先生 -是吗
-There will not be one, sir. -No?
耶路撒冷的欢迎并不热烈
Jerusalem’s welcome will not be a warm one.
但我担♥保♥ 阁下 会是平静的
But I pledge, my lord, it will be a quiet one.
我们前进吧
Let us proceed.
梅瑟拉在那里
There’s Messala.
他看到你了 犹大
He saw you, Judah.
新总督
The new governor.
退后
Stand back!
-退后 -你 过来
-Stand back. -You, come!
肯定是犹太人
Had to be the Jews!
以神圣皇帝的名义打开
Open up in the name of the divine emperor!
犹大 塔莎 它是什么 发生了什么
Judah! Tirzah! What is it? What’s happened?
以法律的名义打开
Open up in the name of the law!
-我正在观看时…-一块屋瓦落下 打到总督
-I was watching the… -A tile fell and struck the governor.
-不是我的错 -他们不相信她
-It wasn’t my fault. -They won’t believe her.
她不必说什么 你听到了 塔莎 什么都别说
She won’t have to say anything. You hear? Tirzah, say nothing.
打开门
Open the gates!
我对他们说
I’ll speak to them.
-逮捕他 -让我告诉你发生了什么
-Arrest him! -Let me tell you what happened.
-抓住那些女人 -阻止他们
-Hold those women. -Stop them!
它是个意外
It was an accident.
让我告诉你发生了什么 是个意外
Let me tell you what happened. It was an accident.
-就是这个人 长官 我们看到他 -它是个意外
-This is the man, sir. We saw him. -It was an accident.
-意外 -我发誓
-Accident? -I swear it.
我把手放在边上 瓦松了就掉了下来
I put my hand on the ledge. A tile was loose. It gave way.
带走他 全都带走
Take him. Take all of them.
-他说的是实话 -是我 放了她们
-He’s telling the truth! -It was me! Let them go!
立正
Attention!
梅瑟拉
Messala.
以上帝之名跟他们说这是误会
In the name of God, tell them it’s a mistake.
我靠在瓦边 它就松了
I leaned on the tile, and it broke loose.
是个意外
It was an accident.
放了她们 她们与此毫无关系
Let them go! They had nothing to do with it!
让仆人们走
Let the servants go.
让他们走 回到你的队中
Let them go. Return to your ranks.

Come.
哪里
Where?
台流斯
Tirus.
台流斯
Tirus?
我还未经审判
I’ve had no trial.
我连个审判都没有就必须死在战船上吗
l’m to die in the galleys without even a trial?
指诉全是假的 没一句真话
There’s no truth in the charge! Not a word of truth!
等等 我妈妈 妹妹她们怎么样了
Wait. My mother, my sister. What happened to them?
把他的手绑起来
Tie his hands.
-至少告诉我她们是否安好 -无可奉告
-At least tell me if they’re safe. -I can tell you nothing.
走开 继续走
Get along. Keep moving.
看守
Jailer!
卫兵, 在那里
Guard, in there!
上楼
Up the stairs!
看守
Jailer!
看守
Jailer!
去右边
To the right.
-等等 -叫他们出去
-Wait! -Send them out.
叫他们出去
Send them out.

Go!
关上门
The door.
我母亲和妹妹在哪里
Where are my mother and sister?
她们在哪里
Where are they?
这里 在墙内
Here, within these walls.
总督在康复中 她们死不了的
The governor is recovering. They won’t die.
当然 她们要被判刑
Of course, they will be sentenced.
这可能吗
Is it possible?
你会对我们做这种事
Is it possible you could do this to us?
对你熟悉的人 对你喜爱的家庭
To people you’ve known? A family you’ve loved?
放了她们 你会很高兴放了她们的
You will let them go. You will gladly let them go!
我从未试过要杀掉总督 我不是凶手
I didn’t try to kill the governor. l’m not a murderer!
我知道你不是
I know you’re not.
你知道
You know?
你邪恶
You are evil.
不 犹大 我不邪恶
No, Judah, I am not evil.
我要你帮忙
I wanted your help.
现在你帮了我
Now you’ve given it to me.
我拿你作例子使叛乱者泄气
By making this example of you, I discourage treason.
我毫不迟疑地判我老友的罪 我就会被人畏惧
By condemning without hesitation an old friend, I shall be feared.
但不要找我的家人
But not my family.
放她们走
Let them go.
拜托
Please.
-梅瑟拉 我求你 -求我
-Messala, I beg you. -Beg?
我没求过你吗
Didn’t I beg you?
你自己找的 没什么要多说的
You chose this. There’s nothing more to be said.
杀了我 你母亲和妹妹今天就会死…
Kill me, and your mother and sister will die today…
在你面前被钉在十字架上
nailed to crosses in front of you!
来呀 犹大
Go on, Judah.
杀了我
Kill me!
愿主允我复仇
May God grant me vengeance.
我会祈祷我回来时你还活着
I will pray that you live till I return.
回来
Return?
带走
Take him.
卫兵 敬礼
Sentries, salute.
指挥官现在要见你
The tribune will see you now.
指挥官 我是宾虚家的总管
Tribune, l’m steward of the House of Hur.
我记得你
I remember you.
我们在赴安提俄克的途中 听说了这件事
We were on our way to Antioch when we heard what had happened.
这是我女儿 犹大•宾虚不会作这种事
This is my daughter. Judah Ben-Hur could not have done this thing.
你了解他 指挥官
You knew him, tribune.
比你知道的要多
Better than you.
在你的想法里 毫无疑问 指控是无根据的
Then there must be no doubt in your mind, the charge is groundless.
犯人己被判刑了
The prisoners have been sentenced.
-判刑 -但没有事实根据
-Sentenced? -But there’s no truth in it.
犹大心中决不会想加害总督
There was never a threat against the governor in Judah’s mind.
你一定知道他不会做这种事
Surely you must know he would never have done this.
你心中一定很清楚
In your heart, you must know it.
卓台斯
Drusus.
把这人留下 有时间再讯问他
This man had better be kept here until we can question him.
停下
Hold!
这是给士兵喝的水
Water for the soldiers.
士兵优先
Soldiers first!
从井边滚开 没他们的水
Get away from that well. No water for them!
让他们从井边滚开 这儿 你
Get them away from that well! Here, you!
过来,你 给马喂水
Come on, you! Water for the horses!
-水 水 -士兵优先
-Water. Water. -Soldiers first!
这边
Here.
等等
Wait.
没他的水
No water for him.
上帝…
God…
帮帮我
help me.
你 我说过他不准喝水
You! I said no water for him!
好了 站起来 全部
All right, on your feet, all of you!
叫他们站起来走
Get them on their feet!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!