你疯了吗 远离这个地方
Are you a madman? Keep well out of this place.
这位
Man.
我要找两个女人 他们是母女
I’m searching for two women, a mother and daughter.
这有很多女人
There are many women.
宾虚家的
Of the family of Hur.
我们在这儿没有名字
We have no names here.
给她们的
For them?
-你为什么说她们死了 -这是她们要求的
-Why did you say they were dead? -It was what they wanted.
你不可背叛信仰 愿为她们如此吗
You must not betray this faith. Would you do this for them?
不见她们
Not to see them?
她们来了
They are coming.
用她们愿意的方式爱她们 不要看她们
Love them in the way they must need to be loved. Not to look at them.
让她们以为你没来过这儿 求你了 犹大
Let them be as if you had never come here. Please! Judah.
犹大还好吧
ls Judah well?
他快乐吗
ls he happy?
是的 他很好
Yes, he is well.
你不用为他担心
Your mind can be at rest for him.
他很好, 米丽亚姆
He is well, Miriam.
愿上帝与你同在
God be with you.
她们走了
They have gone.
我们回去吧
We can go back.
回去做什么
Go back to what?
犹大 她们只剩下一个祝福
Judah, they have one blessing left.
认为你记得她们原来的样子…
To think you remember them as they were…
过着自己的生活
and live your own life.
忘掉这里的事
Forget what is here.
忘掉
Forget?
她们好像活在坟墓中
It’s as though they’re alive in a grave.
-但你又能如何 -看你做了什么
-But what can you do? -Undo what you’ve done.
你怎能叫她们来此受罪 我一定要看她们
How could you have suffered them to come here? I must see them.
不行 犹大 求你了 犹大
No, Judah, please! Judah!
想想 犹大 想想 她们看见你定会痛不欲生
Think, Judah, think. It would tear them apart if they see you.
犹大 犹大
Judah, Judah.
他在这儿 我找到他了 小孩己长大成人
He is here. I have found Him. The child has become a man.
并且 我知道此人是上帝之子
And the man, I know it now, is the Son of God.
诺言是真的
The promise is true.
快乐的巴台沙 生活已经给你答案
Happy Balthasar. Life has answered you.
生活已经被解答
Life has been answered.
上帝给了答案
God has answered it.
来 跟我来
Come. Come with me.
在罗马人赶我们上战舰的路上…
When the Romans were marching me to the galleys…
我差点渴死
thirst had nearly killed me.
有个人给我水喝
A man gave me water to drink.
我活了下去
I went on living.
我该做得更好 若我把水倒进沙地的话
I should have done better if I had poured it into the sand.

No.
我仍然很渴
I am thirsty still.
过来 听着
Come and listen.
我和罗马还没完
I have business with Rome.
你坚持要死亡
You insist on death.
再见 犹大
Goodbye, Judah.
你叫我来
You sent for me?
我希望给你的胜利一个圆♥满♥结尾
I hope I bring you a good conclusion to your victory.
我有个你执政官父亲带来的消息
I have a message for you from the consul, your father.
-我尊敬他 -该像尊敬你自己一样
-I honor him. -As you may honor yourself.
你已经成为罗马公民
You have been made a citizen of Rome.
对此 你没有要说的吗
Do you say nothing to this?
我刚从石谷回来…
I have just come from the Valley of Stone…
我母亲和妹妹在那里渡其余生
where my mother and sister live what’s left of their lives.
根据罗马规定 麻疯病人是没有希望的流浪者
By Rome’s will, lepers, outcasts without hope.
我听说了 那是很大的过失 非常抱歉
I have heard this. There was great blame there, very deeply regretted.
她们的血肉也是我的 比拉多阁下
Their flesh is mine, Lord Pilate.
她们的血肉已经打上罗马的记号♥
It already carries Rome’s mark.
梅瑟拉已经死了 他所做的 还有他 都结束了
Messala is dead. What he did has had its way with him.
不是梅瑟拉做的 我了解他很深
The deed was not Messala’s. I knew him, well.
在罗马的残暴渗透进他的血液之前
Before the cruelty of Rome spread in his blood.
罗马毁了梅瑟拉 也毁了我的家庭
Rome destroyed Messala as surely as Rome has destroyed my family.
这是罗马伟大之所在 伟大的政♥府♥ 伟大的权力
Where there is greatness, great government or power…
伟大的情感 伟大的怜悯…
even great feeling or compassion…
错误也是伟大的
error also is great.
我们因错误而进步成熟
We progress and mature by fault.
罗马说过她要将你的生命与其结合 在伟大的未来
Rome has said she is ready to join your life to hers in a great future.
有其他的声音
There are other voices.
声音 举个例子 阿如斯的声音 他正在罗马等你
The voice, for instance, of Arrius waiting for you in Rome.
他会告诉你 我以他的立场来说…
He would tell you, if I may speak in his place…
不要折磨你自己 用那些陈年的怨恨…
not to crucify yourself on a shadow such as old resentment…
或是不可能的忠诚
or impossible loyalties.
完全的自♥由♥是不存在的
Perfect freedom has no existence.
成熟的人清楚其生活的世界
A grown man knows the world he lives in.
而现在 世界是罗马的
And for the present, the world is Rome.
年轻的阿如斯 我确信 你会选择它的
Young Arrius, I am sure, will choose it.
我是犹大•宾虚
I am Judah Ben-Hur.
我走过地板 用友谊来谈话…
I cross this floor in spoken friendship…
如同我和阿如斯谈话
as I would speak to Arrius.
但当我走上台阶 我就是凯撒的手…
But when I go up those stairs, I become the hand of Caesar…
要摧毁一切挑战他权威的人
ready to crush those who challenge his authority.
有太多充满妒嫉和野心的人…
There are too many men of envy and ambition
想瓦解罗马政♥权♥
who try to disrupt the government of Rome.
你已成了你人♥民♥的胜利英雄
You have become the victor and hero to those people.
他们看着你 他们的真神 如我所说
They look to you, their one true god, as I call you.
如果你留在此地 你将发现自己变成悲剧的一部分
If you stay here, you will find yourself part of this tragedy.
我己是悲剧的一部分了
I am already part of this tragedy.
把这个还给阿如斯
Return this to Arrius.
我不能再戴着它了 因为我太尊敬他了
I honor him too well to wear it any longer.
即使看在阿如斯的份上 我也不能保护你…
Even for Arrius’ sake, I cannot protect you…
免于个人灾难 如果你留下的话
from personal disaster if you stay here.
你是相当大的危险
You are too great a danger.
离开朱迪亚
Leave Judea.
我警告你了
You have my word.
犹大
Judah.
哦 犹大
Oh,Judah.
我害怕你会永不回来…
I was afraid you would never come back…
害怕你会出什么事
afraid of what would happen to you.
但我又见到你了
But I see you again.
你父亲正在等我
Your father’s waiting for me.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你想做什么
What do you mean to do?
犹大
Judah.
休息 睡觉
Rest, sleep.
睡几个小时会让你的心境安宁下来
For a few hours of the night let your mind be at peace.
安宁
Peace?
爱与安宁
Love and peace.
你认为我没像你一样渴望着她们吗
Do you think I don’t long for them as much as you do?
你在哪里见到她们的
Where do you see them?
如果你听说过那个拿撒勒人
If you had heard this man from Nazareth.
巴台沙的话
Balthasar’s word.
比巴台沙的话多的多
He is more than Balthasar’s word.
他传播的声音 竟有着安定的作用
His voiced traveled with such a still purpose.
并不只是一个声音
It was more than a voice.
并不只是一个人
A man more than a man.
他说:”慈悲的人有福…
He said, “Blessed are the merciful…
因为他们将得到慈悲
for they shall obtain mercy.
谋和平的人有福…
Blessed are the peacemakers…
因为他们将被称作上帝之子”
for they shall be called the children of God.”
上帝之子
Children of God?
在我们丢下她们的死亡山谷里
ln that dead valley where we left them?
我告诉你 朱迪亚的每一个人都是并且一直都是肮脏的
I tell you every man of Judea is unclean and will stay unclean…
直到我们拭去身上的硬皮和污秽…
until we have scoured off our bodies the crust and filth…
铲除暴♥政♥
of being at the mercy of tyranny.
除非洗净此地 否则就不会有不同的生活
No other life is possible except to wash this land clean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!