回队里去 你这条狗
Back in line, you dog!
站起来
On your feet!
让他们走
Get them going!
你 回你的地方去 回你的地方去
You there, back to your place! Back to your place!
前进 你这条狗
Forward, you dogs!
执政官马上就来巡视
Soon, the counselor’s barge will be coming alongside.
准备抬桨
Be ready to raise oars.
抬桨
Raise oars!
落浆
Down oars!
新指挥官 昆土斯•阿如斯
The new commander, Quintus Arrius.
-有多少划船 -二百人 执政官
-How many rowers? -Two hundred, consul.
-换班呢 -每小时换三十人
-And reliefs? -Of 30, every hour.
这人病了 换一个
This man is ill. Replace him.
-换掉他 -是 长官
-Change him. -Right, sir.
-这个人常给你麻烦吗 -他很不听话 执政官
-This man’s been giving you trouble? -He’s insubordinate, consul.
必须禁止
That will stop.
你干多久了
What service have you seen?
41号♥
Forty-one.
在这条船上 差一天满一个月
A month’s less a day in this ship.
你记得很清楚 以前呢
You keep an exact account. And before?
三年 在另一条船
Three years in other ships.
三年
Three years.
你有反击的精神…
You have the spirit to fight back…
但有很好的理性去控制它
but the good sense to control it.
你的眼中充满仇恨 41号♥
Your eyes are full of hate, 41 .
很好 仇恨使人活下去
That’s good. Hate keeps a man alive.
给人力量
It gives him strength.
现在 所有人 听我说
Now, listen to me, all of you.
你们都是死刑犯
You are all condemned men.
我们让你们活下来在船上服役
We keep you alive to serve this ship.
所以好好划…
So row well…
才会活下去
and live.
-船准备好了 执政官 -击桨
-Ship ready, consul. -Strike oars.
击桨
Strike oars!
你知道一支马其顿的舰队…
You know a fleet of Macedonian galleys…
一直在袭击罗马商船
has been raiding Roman commerce.
皇帝赐予我们这个任务…
The emperor has honored us with the task…
找到并毁灭他们
of seeking out and destroying them.
战斗速度 领舵者
Battle speed, hortator.
战斗速度
Battle speed!
攻击速度
Attack speed.
攻击速度
Attack speed!
撞击速度
Ramming speed.
撞击速度
Ramming speed!
休息
Rest.
暂停
Halt!
休息
Rest!
你为何在这儿
Why are you here?
我奉命换班时来向你报告
I was ordered to report to you during my relief.
哦 是
Oh, yes.
我忘了
I’d forgotten.
你可以在我躺着时杀了我
You could have killed me as I lay there.
你是死刑犯 为何没下手
You’re a condemned man. Why didn’t you?
我还没准备要死
l’m not ready to die.
你认为谁会救你
What do you think will save you?
我父老的上帝
The God of my fathers.
你的上帝遗弃了你
Your God has forsaken you.
他比我祈祷想像中的更没有力量
He has no more power than the images I pray to.
我的神没帮助我 你的神也没帮助你
My gods will not help me. Your God will not help you.
我或许可以
I might.
你会对此感兴趣 41号♥
Does that interest you, 41 ?
我知道你会
I can see that it does.
就职业来说 我是个好战的人 闲时…
l’m a fighting man by profession, and in my leisure moments…
我以训练斗士为乐
it amuses me to train fighting men.
在罗马 我有一些最好的角斗士和驾车者
I own some of the best gladiators and charioteers in Rome.
你想成为其中之一吗
Would you like to become one of them?
作为奴隶死掉吗
To die as your slave?
总比在甲板下镣铐里求活好吧
Better than to live in chains below these decks.
我不会永远在此地
I will not be here forever.
不会
No?
你要是逃出来 会做什么
What would you do if you escaped?
有二人和我一起被判刑 我母亲和妹妹…
Two people were condemned with me, my mother and sister…
虽然她们是无辜的 我不想休息…
though they were innocent. I won’t rest…
别说你是无辜的
Do not say that you were innocent.
-我多说一遍有何助益 -没有
-Would it do any good to say it again? -No.
仔细考虑我的提议 我们胜利了 你就永远不会逃走
Consider my offer carefully. You will never escape while we are victorious.
而失败了 你会和船一起沉下去 和你的桨锁在一起
If we are not, you will sink with this ship, chained to your oar.
我不相信上帝已经让我活过了这些年…
I cannot believe that God has let me live these years…
而会让我锁在桨上死掉
to die chained to an oar.
你的信仰真是奇怪 固执…
It’s a strange, stubborn faith you keep…
相信存在有其目的
to believe that existence has a purpose.
清醒的人早就该丢弃这个
A sane man would have learned to lose it long before this.
就像你
As you have.
你是为何而生
What drove it out of you?
回你的桨边 41号♥
Go back to your oar, 41 .
执政官 敌人进入视线
Consul, enemy sighted.
信♥号♥♥通知舰队准备作战
Signal the fleet. Prepare for battle.
全部战斗岗位
All the watch to battle posts.
-装弹 -准备开火
-Stand by to load. -Make ready to fire.

Hurry, quick!
快弄树脂 多拿些弹♥药♥
Hurry up with that resin. Get some more ammunition.
抬桨
Raise oars!
落浆
Down oars!
拴住划手
Chain rowers!
卫兵
Guard.
解开41号♥
Unlock 41.
不 我不想死
No! I don’t want to die!
我不想死
I don’t want to die!
41号♥ 他为何如此
41 , why did he do that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
有一次那人帮助过我
Once before, a man helped me.
当时我也不知道为何
I didn’t know why then.
正常速度
Normal speed!
1号♥ 点火
Number 1 , flame.
开火
Fire.
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
命令后撤
Hold withdrawal on command.
举浆 举
Lift oars! Raise!
后划
Withdraw!
舵手 右侧
Steersman, right.
收桨
Extend oars!
开火
Fire!
-小心 -开火
-Watch out! -Fire!
舵手 突击路线 去命令下面
Steersman, ram course! Order below!
撞击速度
Ramming speed!
执政官 船在撞击路线上
Consul, barge on ramming course.
我们要被撞上了 我们要被撞上了
We’re going to be rammed! We’re going to be rammed!
你为何救我
Why did you save me?
你为何给我解开锁链
Why did you have me unchained?
你叫什么名字 41号♥
What is your name, 41 ?
犹大•宾虚
Judah Ben-Hur.
犹大•宾虚…
Judah Ben-Hur…
让我死
let me die.
我们让你们活着是为了在船上服役
We keep you alive to serve this ship.
划好才能活
Row well and live.
船帆是方形的吗
Is the sail square?
我看不出来
l can’t tell.
对我们两个来说 若是敌人的船…
Better for us both if it’s the enemy.
我死
My death.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!