Hey —
Wh–
等等我,我是警♥察♥
Wait for me! I’m the police!
蒙妮卡,你要自己松绑
Monica, you got to get yourself loose.
叫勤务中心派人到机场 我会搞定的
Call Dispatch. Tell them to get somebody out to the airport.
— I’ll handle this. — Walter!
华特
Oh,
If you remember, call that number.
记得的话就打这号♥码 跟温小姐说我可能会迟到
Tell a Miss Heather Weintraub I might be late.
华特
— Walter! — Walter!
华特
[ Tires screeching, metal creaking ]
这小子的日子过得真精采
That boy leads an interesting life, don’t he?
你在干么? 他跟警♥察♥绑在一起耶
What are you doing’? He’s attached to the cop,
那条子被铐在架子上 她拿我们没办法
That copper can’t do anything to us cuffed to that shelving unit,
不过那架子是铜做的 不是便宜货
Even though that shelf is brass, it’s not the cheap stuff.
电♥话♥线被切断 我们要到外面求救,帮帮忙
All the phone lines are cut. We gotta get outside and yell for the neighbors.
— Help me. — [ Grunts ] You can’t make me!
你不能逼我帮忙
[ Vase shatters ]
你不帮忙我就把你压扁
Help me or I will crush you like a goddamn bug.
开枪毙了他就能去机场了
Just take the shot and let’s get the hell to the airport.
没问题,待得越久 就变得越诡异
You got it, The longer we stay down here, the weirder it gets,
一点也没错,怪异城市
You got that right — Weirdsville, USA.
该死
— Damn! — What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
On three, we’re gonna smash this thing through the door.
数到三我们就一起把门撞破
Like shit, we are!
我才不干咧
One, two…
一、二… 那是玻璃门耶
That’s glass, you moron. You’re gonna get us killed!
你会把我们害死
–…Three! — No! No! No, no, no!
三 不…不…
[ Glass shatters, gunshot ]
Aaaah!
[ Thud ]
[ Croaks ]
[ Groans ]
[ Croaks ]
他死了吗? 应该死了,他倒下去了
— Did you get him? — I think so. He went down.
条子也倒下去了
— Cop went down, too. — Goddamn dog.
可恶的小狗 有够诡异了
Weirdsville, USA.
一点也没错
You got that right.
起来
Get up!
Ugh! Ugh! It got my face!
它喷到我的脸了…
[ Spits ] It got my face!
We can get some help if we can get this thing up,
只要把架子扶起来 就能出去求救
You okay there, officer?
警官,你没事吧?
Who are you?
你们是谁?
Pat Greer. Alan Seitz. Herk?
葛派特,史亚伦
你们是谁?
Pat Greer. Alan Seitz. Herk?
葛派特,史亚伦
何亚瑟? 没错,就是他
Yeah, that’s Herk.
葛派特,史亚伦
何亚瑟? 没错,就是他
Yeah, that’s Herk.
帮我解开手铐 等一下
Can you uncuff me?
何先生,我是FBI干员 我要知道箱子在哪里
Not now. Mr. Herk, I’m with the FBl.
I need to know where that suitcase is.
天啊,她来抓我了
Oh, my God, she’s coming to get me!
那只狗吗?
— The dog, Mr. Herk? — No, her!
不,是她 谁呀?
— Who? — You know!
你知道嘛
Her! [ Whimpers ]
荷…荷…
[ Barking ] Herk! Herk! Herk! Herk!
天啊,她知道我姓什么 她要来夺走我的灵魂
Oh, my God! She knows my name!
She knows everything! She’s coming to take my soul!
[ Barking ]
— [ Whimpering ] — Mr. Herk, can you hear me?
何先生,你听到吗?
Mr. Herk, can you hear me? This is very important.
这件事很重要
I need to know where that suitcase is.
我要知道箱子在哪里
Oh, God! Please don’t let her take my soul!
天啊,别让她把我抓走 求求你住手
[ Whimpering ] Please don’t. Please.
What the hell is he talking about?
他在胡说什么? 我不知道
I don’t know.
他离那只蟾蜍有多近?
How close did he get to that toad?
几乎面对面
Like face-first,
蟾酥特宁,非常强烈的迷幻药
Bufotenine — hell of an hallucinogen,
[ Growling ]
他中毒了 要过一阵子才能恢复
He’s gone. He won’t be coming back any time soon.
[ Arthur whimpering ]
探索频道
— Discovery Channel. — Oh, please, don’t hurt me!
何先生拥有一只金属箱子 非常重,你见过吗?
Listen, we have reason to believe that Mr. Herk had a suitcase,
possibly made of metal, very heavy.
见过,他们拿走了 他们是谁?
— Have you seen it? — Yeah, they had it,
一个叫蛇头的猪头
— Who’s “they”? — An idiot named Snake.
他和另一个大猪头 挟持两名人♥质♥开走我的警车
Him and a possibly even bigger idiot took the suitcase,
two hostages, and what sounded like my squad car, so —
他们去哪里? 你想知道就带我一起去
— Where did they go? — You wanna know?
— Take me with you. — We don’t have time for games,
我没时间玩游戏 这是重要的联邦任务
This is a very important federal matter.
你不帮我解开手铐 你就带着联邦任务去死吧
Hey, if you don’t uncuff me,
you can stick your very important federal matter
right up your big federal ass,
右转,你没看到标示吗?
Turn right! Can’t you see the sign?
[ Tires screeching ]
[ Glass shatters ]
[ Bleating ]
你确定他们是说机场吗? 百分百确定,还有巴哈马群岛
— You sure they said the airport? — Absolutely, They kept talking about the Bahamas,
有人打开那只箱子吗?
Did anybody open that suitcase?
我没看到,箱子里有什么?
Not that I saw. What’s in it?
The guy we left back there, the frog kisser —
我们丢下来的那个青蛙王子
Uh, actually, it’s a toad.
其实那是只蟾蜍
我们丢下来的那个青蛙王子
Uh, actually, it’s a toad.
其实那是只蟾蜍
反正他是一个非法的军♥火♥商
Anyway, the toad lover’s an illegal weapons trader.
军♥火♥商?箱子里有什么?
Weapons? That’s what’s in the suitcase? You mean guns?
枪♥械♥吗?
军♥火♥商?箱子里有什么?
Weapons? That’s what’s in the suitcase? You mean guns?
枪♥械♥吗?
情况有多糟? 那只是个箱子
Well, how bad can it be, right? It’s a suitcase,
又不是核子弹头,对吧?
We’re not talking about a nuclear bomb, right?
对不对?
Right?
[ Tires screeching ]
(入境-出境)
Okay, we gotta pick a road,
我们要选一条路 入境或出境?
Arrivals or departures?
我们要先到机场,然后再出国
We’re arriving, but…then we’re departing.
到底是哪里?
Which one, Snake?
What do you think?
你说呢?
I think you guys should turn yourselves in
你们应该自首 以愚蠢为理由声称无罪
and plead not guilty by reason of stupidity.
出境
Departures.
[ Tires screeching ]
不会有事的 爸
It’ll be okay.
— Dad! — [ Bleating ]
[ Tires screeching ]
[ Thumping ]
[ Bleating ]
Was that a goat?
那是一只羊吗?
Dad!

[ Tires screeching, horn honking ]
核子弹头是哪儿弄来的?
— Where did they get that stuff? — Russia.
俄♥国♥ 俄♥国♥人不管制核弹吗?
— Don’t the Russians have controls on that kind of thing? — You’d faint if you knew,
你知道了一定昏倒
A few months ago, somebody got a warhead
几个月前有人从一个地方 偷运出一枚核子弹头
out of a missile-dismantlement facility in a place called —
沙葛耶波塞,离莫斯科不远
Sergijev Posad — not far from Moscow.
那儿的教堂很美
Beautiful churches there.
旅游频道
Travel Channel.
有个核弹专家把它稍作修改 然后送到这儿的豺狼酒吧
Anyway, somebody who knew what they were doing modified it.
Dumped it on some guys who run a place here called The Jolly Jackal,
就是那家酒吧
The bar?
那儿的AKA-47冲♥锋♥枪♥ 比百威啤酒还要多
That bar has more AK-47s than Budweiser.
他们能启动核弹吗?
— So can they set it off? — Best we know, flip three switches,
只要扳动三个开关 45分钟后就引爆
and you got 45 minutes to clear out.
45分钟,我猜凡事都有第一次
45 minutes.
Man, I guess it was bound to happen one day.
你怎么知道这是第一次?
What makes you think this is the first time?
这不重要,重要的是 我们要逮到那些混♥蛋♥
Never mind which time this is.
The important thing is we got those assholes trapped at the airport,
没有我们的命令 所有班机都不准起飞
and until we say further, no plane is taking off.
你们办得到呀?
You can do that?
[ Tires screeching ]
[ Electricity crackles ]
[ lndistinct talking on radio, gunshot ]
[ Electricity crackling ]
走吧
Okay, let’s go.
I’m gonna have this pointed right at you,
我会拿枪指着你,别干傻事
so don’t do something stupid.
我看我♥干♥了傻事,你也不知道
How would you even know if I did something stupid?
相信我,我一定知道
I’ll know. Believe me, I can tell the difference.
艾迪,打开后车厢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!