[ Muttering ]
臭鳄鱼队球迷
…Gator fans.
日本医生说:你得了重病
And the Japanese doctor says,
[ Bad Asian accent ] “Lady, you have Ed Zachary disease.”
那女的说
And the lady goes,
完了,我得了病,什么病呀?
[ High-pitched voice ] “Oh, no, Ed Zachary disease. What does it mean?”
医生说:我是说 你长得跟病猫一样
And the doctor says,
“lt mean your face look Ed Zachary [Exactly] like your ass.”
[ Chuckles ] Get it?
了吗?你长得跟病猫一样
“Your — your face look Ed Zachary like your ass.”
[ Laughs ]
Ooh!
好冷的笑话哦
Who thinks this shit up, huh?
[ Turns on radio ]
鳄鱼队球迷都是孬种 他们一输球就乖乖闭嘴
Man: The point is that all these Gators ever do is talk trash.
Then when they lose, you don’t hear a peep out of them.
我是鳄鱼队球迷 我都打来了你还讦谯什么?
Man #2: Well, I’m a Gator fan, and I’m talking to you right now.
So what’s your problem?
你说我们没种打来 我就打来了
You said we don’t have the guts to call, and I’m call–
这些人得找点事做
These guys need a hobby.
[ Door opens ]
那家伙来了
There’s our guy.
And I believe that’s Tarzan,
那应该是泰山
Where do you think they’re going — our boy’s house?
你猜他们去哪儿? 那家伙的家吗?
“Ed Zachary.”
一点也没错
[ Laughs ]
[ Engine turns over ]
警官,这是怎么回事?
Officer.
Officer, what’s going on?
发生一起枪击案 情况已经完全控制住
Well, we had a little shooting,
but we got it under control, Miss…
你是…
Weintraub — Heather Weintraub.
我姓温,温海瑟
你是…
Weintraub — Heather Weintraub.
我姓温,温海瑟
Pretty name.
我姓温,温海瑟
Pretty name.
好美的名字
I want to talk to your two friends. Any idea where they are?
我想跟你的朋友谈谈 他们在哪里?
好美的名字
I want to talk to your two friends. Any idea where they are?
我想跟你的朋友谈谈 他们在哪里?
大概回珍妮家了吧
They probably went back to Jenny’s house.
我想跟你的朋友谈谈 他们在哪里?
大概回珍妮家了吧
They probably went back to Jenny’s house.
寇警官
Officer Kramitz!
1 0-4.
马上来
Well, we gotta take care of something.
我得去忙了,我要去办案
Official business. Code seven.
回头见
See you later.
走吧,没什么好看的
Let’s move! Nothing to see here!
走吧 你可以走了吗?
Let’s go!
You ready to roll?
让我开车
Let me drive, okay?
电视被射破的那栋房♥子
The house where the TV got shot.
[ Engine turns over ]
[ Tires screeching, siren wailing ]
昨晚不是来过一次了吗?
[ Sighs ] Didn’t we do this last night?
他们在客厅
Mm-hmm. They’re in the living room.
[ Growling, panting ]
脱衣扑克牌,那游戏才过瘾
Strip poker. Strip poker — now, that’s a good game.
这游戏蠢毙了
This is a stupid game.
爸,拜托 只有猪头才把水枪当成真枪
Dad, no offense, but only a moron would mistake that for a real gun.
你差点就没命
You could’ve been killed.
你的共犯呢?
And where’s your partner in crime?
安卓吗? 他往另一边逃走
— Andrew? — He ran the other way.
有人报♥警♥吗?
Did anybody call the police?
我在煮咖啡,你们要吗?
Anna: I’m making coffee, Do you want some?
我要报♥警♥
I’ll call the police.
[ Dialing ]
新电视吗?
New TV?
Arthur bought it this afternoon.
亚瑟下午买♥♥的 他不想错过“神鬼女战士”
God forbid he should miss “Xena: Warrior Princess.”
[ Sighs ]
[ Grunts ]
我们再不开枪 我就会忘了怎么杀人
If we don’t shoot somebody soon, I’m gonna forget how.
下手吧
Let’s do it.
[ Grunts ]
你说得对,这不算紧急状况
Well, I suppose you’re right. Technically, it’s not an emergency, but —
请稍等
Woman: Please hold and your call will be,,,
警♥察♥让我等
The police just put me on hold.
[ Laughs ]
我今天去找离婚律师
I, uh, met with a divorce attorney today.
[ Door opens ]
珍妮?
Jenny?
Those kids won’t be happy till they get arrested.
他们被抓了才高兴
Those kids won’t be happy till they get arrested.
Those kids won’t be happy till they get arrested.
我们是亚瑟的朋友
Hi. We’re friends of Arthur’s.
[ Gasps ]
Hello. Hello! Hello!
Woman: [ Translation ] Your call is very important,,,
给我闭嘴 小心我一枪打烂你们的屁♥眼♥
Everybody shut up!
Unless you wanna get shot where the sun don’t shine.
别以为我不敢哦
Don’t think I don’t know where that is either!
— Ugh! — [ Gunshot, glass shatters ]
[ Whimpers ]
有枪声
A shot.
也许丝♥袜♥大盗先下手为强了
Maybe the pantyhose gang beat us to the draw.
我的电视又被射烂了
— Again with the TV. — Shut up,
闭嘴
把这蠢东西脱下来
T ake that stupid thing off your head.
Yeah, nice place.
这儿好有品味哦
What are you, Martha Stewart?
你是室内设计师吗?
Make yourself useful and tie everybody up.
帮帮忙把每个人都绑起来
With what?
用什么绑?
Woman: 91 1 operator, — This is Eliot Arnold.
911总机 这是艾利特阿诺
用什么绑?
Woman: 91 1 operator, — This is Eliot Arnold.
911总机 这是艾利特阿诺
用这个
This.
我只会打活结、死结 还有…什么来着?
Well, I can only do a slipknot, a double knot, and a —
蝴蝶结
What do you call it? The bowman.
你要打什么结?
What do you want?
你在上童军课吗? 快把他们绑起来
You going for eagle scout? Tie ’em up.
[ Door opens ]
[ Door closes ]
Baptist church two blocks over.
浸信会教堂在两个街口外
Baptist church two blocks over.
浸信会教堂在两个街口外
联邦干员葛派特和史亚伦
FBl Agent Pat Greer. Alan Seitz.
浸信会教堂在两个街口外
联邦干员葛派特和史亚伦
FBl Agent Pat Greer. Alan Seitz.
我能帮什么忙?
How can I help FBl?
说出那口箱子在哪里,伊凡
Well, you can tell FBl where the suitcase is, lvan.
我的名字是约翰
— My name is John. — Sure it is,
才怪,你的名字是约翰
Your name is John, and you’re just a hardworking,
你只是奉公守法的生意人 开了一家破酒吧
Iaw-abiding, small immigrant businessman,
running a shithole bar where you got…no customers.
一个客人也没有
— Bad location. — Yes, it is,
地点太差了
I’d like to take a look around the back room right there,
是啊,我想看后面的房♥间 上了锁的那一间
地点太差了
I’d like to take a look around the back room right there,
是啊,我想看后面的房♥间 上了锁的那一间
the one with all the locks.
是啊,我想看后面的房♥间 上了锁的那一间
是啊,我想看后面的房♥间 上了锁的那一间
你有搜索票吗?
You have warrant?
是啊,我想看后面的房♥间 上了锁的那一间
你有搜索票吗?
You have warrant?
Ain’t that heartwarming?
真是令人感动
You know, the way a man can come here from another country,
这家伙大老远移♥民♥到美国 他才来没多久
and in just a short time here in America,
就完全融入这儿的生活 还知道向我们要搜索票
he has embraced our way of living to the point
where he wants to know if we got a warrant,
Don’t that just warm the cockles of your heart, Agent Seitz?
史干员,你不觉得很感动吗?
Don’t that just warm the cockles of your heart, Agent Seitz?
史干员,你不觉得很感动吗?
我感动得快要哭出来了
It warms the shit out of my cockles.
史干员,你不觉得很感动吗?
我感动得快要哭出来了
It warms the shit out of my cockles.
My cockles are burning,
We don’t need a warrant,
我们不需要搜索票 这次的行动使用了…
You see, we’re operating under —
史干员 这次的行动使用了什么?
What’s that thing called we’re operating under again, Agent Seitz?
768-04号♥,特殊行政命令
Special Executive Order 768-04.
没错,768-04号♥ 特殊行政命令
That’s it — Special Executive Order 768-04, which basically means that,
意思就是,如果事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
if it’s a matter of national security,
我们可以派警犬和搜察队 搜遍你的全身
we can send a search party and a Doberman pinscher up your ass.
我要找律师
I want lawyer.
你听到吗,史干员? 他要找律师
Did you hear that, Agent Seitz?
[ lmitating John ] He want lawyer.
他拥有这项受到 宪法保障的神圣权利
[ Normal voice ] As is his right under our Constitution,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!