[ Car rattling ]
咱们不如把错怪在饶舌音乐 和电视暴♥力♥上面吧
I say we blame the whole evening
on rap music and too much violence on television.
你大可以用父亲的威严骂我
You could yell at me if it’d make you feel more dad-like.
我不想骂你 我们谈谈心,好吗?
I don’t want to yell at you,
Why don’t we talk?
You and I — let’s just talk.
来嘛 好
Come on,
妈要我提醒你 礼拜一要付赡养费
Okay. Mom wanted me to remind you
that the alimony check is due Monday.
瞧,没那么难嘛
See?
That wasn’t so hard.
听好,麦特 我做错了
Look, Matt —
Dad, I messed up tonight. Everybody messes up.
每个人都会犯错 你应该最清楚
You know that better than anybody,
我不需要你这老爸 来告诉我该怎么过活
So all I’m saying is
I don’t think I need any fatherly advice from you
about how to live my life
因为你自己也混得不怎么样
when you’re not doing such a hot job living yours,
咱们在谈心了耶
Hey, we’re talking.
好,该我说了
Okay. Now it’s my turn.
去你这臭小子
Up yours, you little shithead.
该你了
Your turn.
[ Rattling continues ]
[ Birds chirping ]
帕奇
Puggy.
Puggy,
帕奇
Puggy,
帕奇
我准备了午饭
I bring you some lunch.
听好,我爱你
Listen…I love you.
[ Crunching ]
你看,完全不同了
You see? You see the difference?
你去问男人要波霸或丑鱼 看他会怎么说
You ask a guy what he wants —
tits or an ugly fish — see what he tells you.
当然是波霸
— Probably… — Tits! I gotta boogie.
我要闪了 让她弯腰才能意外走光
Hey, she should be leaning over
for maximum exposure.
意外走光
Maximum exposure…
[ Saxophone music plays ]
意外走光?
Anna: Maximum exposure?
那是广♥告♥术语
[ Door closes ]
That’s advertising terminology,
原来如此
Oh, I see.
哪阵风把你吹来的?
T o what do I owe this pleasure?
Uh, did you happen to lose
你昨晚有没有 掉了一副老花眼镜?
a pair of reading glasses last night?
我不戴眼镜
I don’t wear glasses.
Oh, well, then, I guess I made the trip for nothing.
我猜我是白跑一趟了 没这回事
Nonsense. I’ll need them one day — not right this minute.
我以后一定用得着
Well, things change. I’ll need them.
等我老了就用得着
Um, hey, could I offer you some coffee?
你要喝咖啡吗?
That would be wonderful.
太好了
It’s more of a dare than an offer, actually,
你敢喝也算有种 警♥察♥找到线索吗?
Did the police find anything?
他们在见过亚瑟以后 一定把我当主嫌
Well, after meeting Arthur,
they figure I’m the primary suspect.
[ Spoon clanging ]
[ Sniffs ] So…
咖啡你爱怎么喝?
How do you, uh… Iike it?
Oh, light and…sweet.
越甜越好
Oh, light and…sweet.
越甜越好
Mmm.
Mmm.
Oh.
Mmm. [ Grunts ]
[ Growls ]
Mmm!
Uh. Mm. Oh!
[ Glass breaks ]
[ Translation ] # Where are you, where are you, Yolanda? #
[ Translation ] # What happened, what happened, Yolanda? #

[ Translation ] # I searched for you, I searched for you, Yolanda #
[ Translation ] # You’re not there #
我忘了拿外套
I forgot my jacket.
[ Music continues ]
想玩3P吗?
Got room for a third?
我只是问问
No harm in asking.
[ Door slams ]
[ Music stops ]
Mm.
希望我没把你弄痛
I hope I didn’t hurt you.
[ Clears throat ] No, no, that’s —
没有,没关系 我不知道…
Didn’t know I was, um — well, we should go.
我们该走了
Let’s — let’s, uh…
是啊,好主意
Yeah. It’s probably a good idea.
你该走了
You should go.
Mmm.
那天何亚瑟和他的老板 好好谈了一下
Eliot: Later that day,
Arthur Herk stopped by to have a friendly chat with his boss.
[ Vehicle door closes ]
早安,人♥渣♥
Morning, douche bag.
亚瑟? 天啊,你的头发是怎么了?
Arthur?
Jesus. What happened to your hair?
这是假发啦,别装傻 我知道你知道这件事
It’s a wig, you moron. Don’t act stupid.
I know you know what’s going on.
上头的老大想把我做掉
Those dickwads upstairs are trying to have me whacked!
慢着,这不是我的决定
Hey, hey, first of all, those decisions are made way over my head.
谁叫你偷他们的钱? 你要他们怎么办?
And secondly, you stole money from them, Arthur!
What do you expect them to do?!
烂人,你搭快速电梯上去
Look, bitch, you take that express elevator upstairs to the top floor,
叫那群糟老头儿别动歪脑筋
and you tell those sugar-cane-sucking scumbags to lay off,
要不然我就把底给掀出来
or I’m gonna blow the lid on this whole operation!
你让我很难堪耶
You’re putting me in a very awkward position.
不…不…
No, no, no. No, no, no. No. No.
等到FBI把你逮个正着 那时候你才难堪
An awkward position is what you’re going to be in
when the FBl is shining a proctoscope up your big, fat ass!
我有证据,我会拿出来
I have evidence, and I’ll use it!
Eliot: He didn’t have evidence,
其实他没有证据 但是他有办法弄到
but he knew where he could get some.
所以何亚瑟是个危险人物
And that made Arthur Herk a very dangerous man.
他也许不是天才
Arthur may not have been a genius,
但他知道射穿电视那一枪 是要取他的小命
but he did know that the bullet that went through Xena’s head
was meant for his,
潘式企业发现亚瑟盗用公♥款♥ 所以派杀手想把他做掉
Penultra Construction had arranged for the hit when they discovered
Arthur had been skimming money from the company.
直到昨天为止 亚瑟一直是他们的傀儡
Up until yesterday, Arthur Herk had been their bagman.
各位,有麻烦了
Gentlemen… we have a problem.
Can I get personal?
我能问一件私事吗?
Oh, now you’re asking?
你到现在才问吗?
Your daughter really likes you.
你女儿跟你很合得来
Yeah. We have a pretty good relationship.
是啊,我们的关系挺好的
The divorce, Arthur — she doesn’t throw any of that in your face?
你离婚后嫁给亚瑟 她都没怪你吗?
是啊,我们的关系挺好的
The divorce, Arthur — she doesn’t throw any of that in your face?
你离婚后嫁给亚瑟 她都没怪你吗?
我很早以前就跟她说 我并不完美
Oh, I told Jenny a long time ago that I wasn’t perfect.
你离婚后嫁给亚瑟 她都没怪你吗?
我很早以前就跟她说 我并不完美
Oh, I told Jenny a long time ago that I wasn’t perfect.
她试着接受我的缺点 我也试着接受她的
She tried to accept my mistakes,
and I try to accept hers.
听起来很容易
Sounds simple.
她在屁♥股♥刺了只蝎子回家 事情并没那么容易
Well, I mean, it wasn’t that simple
when she came home with a scorpion tattooed on her butt.
麦特恨死我了
Matt hates me.
他觉得我是个窝囊废 他也这么叫我
He basically thinks I’m a loser.
He called me a loser, so I called him a shithead.
所以我叫他臭小子
If we had bad teeth, we could go on “Jerry Springer.”
如果我们够狠 就会上脱口秀大打出手
所以我叫他臭小子
If we had bad teeth, we could go on “Jerry Springer.”
如果我们够狠 就会上脱口秀大打出手
[ Chuckles ]
如果我们够狠 就会上脱口秀大打出手
[ Chuckles ]
你是说她老妈海扁你一顿
So, what you’re telling me is that her mom beat you up?
她挺强壮的 她一拳就能把你撂倒
Well, she’s in pretty good shape, man.
I mean, she could snap you like a toothpick,
Hey.
Hi.
别盯着我胸部看 昨天那一票你有得分吗?
You — don’t stare at my boobs.
So, did they give you points for the kill?
没有,他们说那不算数
No, they said it didn’t count.
我知道你是不会死心的 所以我想帮你个忙
Well, I know this won’t end till it ends,
so I’d like to get this over with.
你今晚可以来射我 我八点会在购物中心
You can squirt me tonight over at Bayside.
I’ll be outside The Gap at around 8:00, okay?

Okay.
我走了你别盯着我屁♥股♥看
And you — don’t look at my ass when I walk away.
我不能跟你保证
I can’t make that promise.
[ Scoffs ]
Whoa,
你今晚可以来射我
“You can squirt me tonight down at Bayside.”
你到老了都会记得这句话
You’re gonna remember that line when you’re an old dude, dude.
你盯着她的屁♥股♥看吗?
— You looking at her ass? — Yeah.

[ Silverware clanks ]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!