The whole package’ll crank that Betty up 300 horsepower.
全套改装后马力直逼300匹
You’ll burn the thing out before your next oil change.
不到下次换机油引擎就缩缸了
Where’d you dig up this shitbird?
这屎蛋你哪里找来的
What the fuck’s your problem, poppy?
你哪里不爽 老头
My problem is I’ve been sucking blood clots for two years…
不爽我他妈吸了两年血块
…and I get out to find some jerk-off fucking with my life’s work.
好不容易脱身却看到个猪头 瞎整我毕生的结晶
We jeopardized our operation to save your ass!
我们荒废我们的业务专心伺候你
Our operation?
我们的业务
Yeah.
是啊
Our operation?
我们的业务
I built this operation, you asswipe!
我一手建立的 废人
Motion sensors! Zone three, gentlemen!
警报系统第三区 先生
Human?
人类吗
Body temperature, 50, I guess suckhead.
体温50度 应该是吸血鬼
Fried.
烧坏了
They’re using magnesium flares.
他们用镁光枪
They got your security system scoped out.
你的保全系统被破解了
Whoa. I don’t trust you…
喂 我信不过你…
Fuck!

Cool outfit.
衣服很炫哟
God-lights.
打开上帝灯
Nyssa! Put your sword away.
妮莎 把剑拿开
Your people shot first.
你的人先开火的
We are here to deliver a message.
我们是来送口信的
We represent the ruling body of the Vampire Nation.
我们是吸血鬼执政党的代表
They’re offering you a truce.
他们希望跟你谈休战协定
They want to meet with you.
期待跟你见个面
Scud.
飞毛腿
Take off your mask.
面罩拿下来
My name is Asad.
我叫亚萨
This is Nyssa.
这位是妮莎
You have been our most feared enemy.
你是我们最敬畏的敌人
But now there’s something else loose on the streets.
但近来外面有个家伙胆大妄为
Something worse than you.
比你还可怕
What’s so funny?
有什么好笑
They tell stories about Blade, the bogeyman.
外面传言刀锋战士有多吓人
Frankly, I’m disappointed.
老实说 我有点失望
You hear that, B?
听到了没 刀兄
She’s disappointed.
她很失望
He agreed to come along so easily.
他太容易就答应跟我们走
Come on, B, show her.
刀兄 让她瞧瞧
Come on, pretty please.
来吧 拜托
Semtex.
桑坦克斯
Enough explosives to level a city block.
足够夷平整条街
You still disappointed?
还失望吗
Guards look human.
警卫看起来像人
They’re probably familiars.
可能是冥族
You sure about this?
你不后悔
Well, if I’m not…
哼 如果有什么不对劲…
The true power of the Vampire Nation lies here.
吸血鬼帝国的真正力量在此地
Father.
爸爸
Blade, this is Overlord Eli Damaskinos.
刀锋战士 这位是至高大公 艾里·大马基诺斯
Welcome Daywalker.
白昼游侠 欢迎
It has been said,
常言道
“Be proud of your enemy and enjoy his success.”
“以敌人为荣 坐享他的成就”
In that regard, I should thank you.
如此看来 我该感谢你
For what?
怎么说
Eliminating Deacon Frost.
替我们除掉狄肯·弗洛斯特
You did us a favor.
你帮了我们大忙
Karel Kounen.
凯洛·酷南
You’re human.
你是人类
Barely.
差一点点
I’m a lawyer.
我是律师
European Health Consortium.
欧洲保健国际财团法人
As you may know, vampirism is an arbovirus…
如你所知 吸血习性是一种传染性病毒
…carried in the saliva of predators.
透过掠食者唾液散播
In 72 hours, it spreads through the human bloodstream…
病毒72小时内流遍人体血管
…creating new parasitic organs.
繁衍出寄生性组织
Like cancer.
有如癌细胞
Cancer with a purpose.
具目的性的癌细胞
Unfortunately, viruses evolve too.
不幸 病毒也会进化
We’ve encountered a new one.
我们已经发现新进化种
We dubbed it, “The Reaper Strain.”
命名为”R异体”
And like any good pathogen, it appears to have found a carrier.
跟所有优良病原体一样 它迅速找到带原者
There, Jared Nomak.
就是他 查德·诺玛
Born a vampire, but an anomaly like you.
天生吸血鬼但跟你一样是异种
Unlike the rest of us, however…
不像我们其他人 然而
…he feeds on not just humans, but vampires as well.
他不但吸食人类 也可以靠吸血鬼维生
Looks like he was doing me a favor.
看来他是在帮我忙
You’re missing the point.
你没听清楚重点
Their vampire victims don’t die.
被吸食的吸血鬼不会死
They turn, they become carriers.
他们转而变成带原者
You’ve got to understand.
你要知道
These things are like crack addicts.
他们像中快克瘾
They need to feed daily.
他们得天天满足瘾头
Nomak’s been out for 72 hours.
诺玛已经现身72小时了
By our estimates, there are already a dozen Reapers.
据我们估计已有上打R异体
There’ll be hundreds before the week’s out.
本周结束前会有数百个
Thousands within a matter of months.
几个月后数千人
Do the math.
算算看
Wait, let me get this right.
等等 我先弄清楚
You want me to hunt them for you?
你要我为你猎捕他
When they are finished with us, who do you think they’ll turn on next?
对付完我们后 你想他会找上谁
Your precious humans?
你珍贵的人类
Not one of them will be left.
一个也不能幸免
We spent two years training a small tactical unit, the Bloodpack.
两年来我们训练一个战术小组”护血队”
We want you to lead them.
希望你来领导他们
Two years?
两年
We’ve been training to hunt you.
本来是训练来猎杀你的
So, B, man, what do you think?
刀兄 你认为如何
Sounds like a plan.
听起来计划还不错
What do you really think?
那你的真正想法呢
They’ll fuck us the first chance they get.
一有机会他们就会反咬我一口
So, we ain’t going to do this, right?
所以我们不答应 对吧
We’ll play along for now.
先陪他们玩玩
They’ll take us in deeper than we’ve ever been.
我们可以深入他们的组织
Get a chance to see how their world really ticks.
利用机会了解他们的运作
I had enough of their world.
我已经够了解他们了
They’re shitting bricks because
他们已经屁滚尿流
they’re no longer on top of the food chain.
食物链顶层的地位不保
Man, I’m really worried about him.
老兄 我很担心他
I know he’s your friend and all,
我知道他是你朋友
but I think you should watch him.
但还是得留心
Nobody goes cold turkey from the thirst in just one night.
没有人一夜就能恢复正常
Looking to get hooked up?
想舒畅舒畅吗
Maybe.
看看罗
What do you have?
你有什么好货
No problem. Horse, Hawaiian ice.
没问题 海♥洛♥因♥ 夏威夷极品
Whatever you need.
要什么有什么
Whatever I need?
要什么有什么
I like that.
好极了
What if I need you?
如果我要你呢
So, so sweet.
好甜
They’re ready whenever you are, Daywalker.
他们随时待命 白昼游侠
Blade.
刀锋
Meet the Bloodpack.
跟护血队见个面
Lighthammer, Verlaine…
光斧 魏莲
…Priest…
教士
…Snowman…
雪人
…Chupa…
丘巴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!