…and Reinhardt.
以及雷哈特
Hey, me and the gang were wondering…
我们这夥人很怀疑
What was that?
什么事
Can you blush?
你会不会脸红
Here we go, papi.
帅哦 老爹
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
I see now.
我懂你的意思
You’ve been training for two years to take me out.
你们受训两年 目的要作掉我
And now, here I am.
没想到却变成这局面
So exciting, isn’t it?
很爽 对吧
Okay, here’s your chance.
好 给你们一个机会
Come on, what’re you waiting for?
来啊 等什么
Here I am, right here in front of you.
我就在你们面前
Adolf here gets the first shot.
阿道夫 你先上
What are you looking at her for?
看她干嘛
You need permission?
要她批准吗
Maybe you need a bit of incentive?
需要奖励吗
Okay, I can help you with that.
好 我可以帮个忙
What’s the matter?
怎么回事
You missed that?
打不到
I can do it again.
再来一次
Do it Reinhardt! Do it!
加油 雷哈特 干掉他
Do you need a manual?
要操作手册吗上啊
Do it, come on!
干掉他
Now, you got an explosive device stuck to the back of your head.
你后脑挂了一个爆裂物
Silver nitrate.
硝酸银
Rigged to go off if anybody tampers with it.
谁敢碰它 它就会炸开
I’ll have the detonator with me.
我随身带着引信
And, you, if you so much as look at me wrong…
你 如果看我不顺眼
From now on, we work as a unit.
现在开始 我们并肩作战
You’ll be taking orders from me.
你们得听我的命令行事
Any questions?
有问题吗
Good.
很好
To catch the hunter, you start with the prey.
要抓猎人先从猎物下手
We’ll target all the night places where vampires congregate.
目标摆在吸血鬼夜间聚集地
Blood banks, safe houses, bigger the better.
血库 巢穴 越大越好
So, what’s first?
哪里是第一个目标
The House of Pain.
痛苦之屋
Where’s the entrance?
入口在哪里
I don’t see any signs.
我没看见招牌
No vampire glyphs.
没吸血鬼雕像
Because of you, we’ve had to rethink our habits…
因为你 我们得改变习惯
…tighten our security.
加强安全措施
Have a closer look.
仔细搜索
Nice.
好极了
.38,.45 and 9mm caliber…
.38 .45跟9毫米的…
…all with capsules at the tip,
尖端都有个小胶囊
filled with silver nitrate, garlic extract.
里面是硝酸银和大蒜萃取物
This hypervelocity stake gun…
这把高速箭枪
…spits out a silver stake at 6000 feet per second.
射出的银箭速度达每秒六千尺
Since you suckers don’t like sunlight…
由于你们害怕阳光
…we’ve modified the gun’s entry light with UV filters.
瞄准仪特别加装了紫外线滤镜
Pop it open, instant UV light.
滤镜打开 立刻射出紫外线
Filter’s on, no problem.
盖上滤镜则无杀伤力
Yo, B, check this out.
刀兄 你看看这玩意
It’s got a pneumatic syringe delivery system.
它装有气压注射系统
The vials are filled with an anticoagulant called EDTA.
药瓶内装的是EDTA抗凝血剂
One punch should blow your target up like a balloon.
打一针 目标立刻涨得像气球
The cartridge ejects, automatic reload.
弹匣跳出 自动重新上膛
Nice.
正点
Let’s go.
走吧
You won’t pass for one of us.
我们没有人相信你
Like I give a shit.
我很希罕吗
He’s right.
他说得没错
Why don’t you post up on the roof over there, cover our backs?
你到屋顶上去掩护我们
So the Bloodpack’s calling the shots now?
看来由护血队发号♥施令啦
Great.
太好了
Curb that dog of yours, or we’ll do it for you.
狗儿管好 不然我替你管教
Keep pushing, asshole.
你想找死 白♥痴♥
We’re in.
我们进来了
You’re about to enter our world.
你即将进入我们的世界
You will see things, feeding.
会看到一些事情 比如说进食
Just remember why you’re here.
记住你来此的目的
I haven’t forgotten.
我没有忘记
What are we looking for in here?
我们来这里找什么
Anything that looks suspicious.
任何可疑的东西
You got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Scud, do you read me?
飞毛腿 听到请回答
Scud, do you read me?
飞毛腿 听到请回答
Read you loud and clear, B.
非常清楚 刀兄
Whole place is a safe house.
这是个大巢穴
Windows are painted black, one access door.
窗户漆黑 有道逃生门
Two, three hundred suckheads here.
二 三百个吸血鬼在这里
That sounds cool.
酷毙了
Hey, W, you got me?
嘿 老惠 听得到吗
W?
老惠
How’s the weather up there, sweetheart?
上面天气如何 亲爱的
Walking on sunshine, toke-boy.
享受日光浴呢 大♥麻♥鬼
Look at them.
看看他们
Half of these bastards, they’re not even purebloods.
他们大半不是纯种吸血鬼
I tell you what.
我想说
Why don’t we just fucking kill everyone?
干脆将他们全部杀个精光
Just to make sure.
免得有漏网之鱼
God, it’d be so easy.
好机会 要杀他还不容易
He’s got you.
他瞄准你了
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Daywalker.
白昼游侠
Mother’s milk.
妈妈 饿饿
I’d say we got about half an hour till sunrise,
离日出半大约小时
Cinderellas, so hurry up.
灰姑娘们 动作快
I spotted one but lost him.
看到一个但跟丢了
Be on the lookout.
提高警觉
Fuck.

There was something on the roof of my bus.
车顶上有东西
Nomak.
诺玛
Daywalker.
白昼游侠
What am I to you?
我招惹你了吗
Is the enemy of my enemy my friend…
敌人的敌人是朋友
…or my enemy?
还是敌人
We’re under attack.
遭受攻击
There’s three of them, probably more.
有三个 可能不止
Daylight.
太阳出来了
What the fuck?!
什么怪东西
Silver don’t do shit.
银弹没用
Don’t waste bullets.
不要浪费子弹
Motherfucker.
见鬼了
You hear me, Chupa?
听到没有 丘巴
Say cheese!
笑一个
Get off!
下来
How about some daylight, motherfucker?
日光浴吗 王八蛋
You ugly little beast.
丑陋的怪物
Fuck!

You’re bleeding.
你流血了
Did it bite you?
被咬吗
No, no, no.
没有 没有
My back.
背后
He just wounded my back.
背后受伤
If you’re under attack, use your UV lights.
被攻击的话 用紫外光
They can’t take the light.
他们受不了光线
Priest.
教士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!