We’re not dying here, man.
不能死在这里
Come on.
加油
Priest is down.
教士挂了
Daylight’s coming.
日出了
You’re on your own, Blade.
你得孤军奋战 刀锋
You want me so bad, Blade.
你处心积虑找我 刀锋战士
Here I am.
我就在这
Why kill me?
为什么要杀我
You and I, we have the same enemy.
你我有共同的敌人
We want the same thing.
我们的目标一样
We need the same thing.
我们的需求相同
What happened?
怎么啦
Why didn’t you tell me they were immune to silver and garlic?
你怎么没说他们对银制品和大蒜免疫
I didn’t know.
我并不知道
If you did, would you have told me?
如果知道 你会说吗
I think you know the truth when you hear it.
我想你听到就会知道事实
Then why didn’t he kill you?
他为什么没把你杀了
How long since he’s been bitten?
他被咬多久了
About 20 minutes.
大约20分钟
His skin is fucking burning.
他的皮肤滚烫
He’s already starting to change.
他已经开始蜕变了
Will someone shut him the fuck up?!
谁来让他住嘴
Kill me now, Chupa!
杀了我 丘巴
A man without fear…
无惧之人…
Hold on.
等等
Hold him, Chupa.
扶着他 丘巴
Just put him out of his fucking misery!
给他一个痛快吧
You can’t finish him that way!
那样杀不了他
Hold him down.
按着他
Hold him down, Chupa.
按着他 丘巴
Move.
让开
Back off!
退后
Back off!
退后
If that was your Bloodpack Sunday punch, we’re in trouble.
只有这个绝招 你们麻烦大了
This motherfucker left his post.
王八蛋擅离岗位
He just disappeared.
他刚失踪了
Where were you?
你去哪里
Ran into a little Reaper action myself.
我也跟个R异体过了几招
Oh, yeah?
是吗
How little?
过了几招
We lost a man. Priest.
我们损失了一个队友 教士
Want me to carve his fucking name on your chest?
要我在你胸口刻上他的名字吗
Let me show you.
我带你们去看
Saw movement in the alley and followed it.
巷子里有动静于是我就跟过来
Found it just like this.
发现这个状况
I think they came through here.
我想他们从这儿进出
He was trying to crawl back into the culvert.
他想爬回下水道
Caught his arm.
手臂被卡住
Been gnawing at it like a coyote.
他像土狼般想咬断自己手臂
Little Boy Blue.
可怜的男孩
It’s already dying.
他快死了
I need to examine it as quickly as possible.
我得尽快检查他
Okay, look for a lever.
好了 找根杠杆
Let’s open it.
把它撬开
They’ve made contact with the Reapers.
他们跟R异体碰上了
Any casualties?
有伤亡吗
One so far.
目前为止一人
It was not… Nyssa, I trust.
我相信不是妮莎吧
No.
不是
This is a dangerous game you’re playing, Damaskinos.
这是个危险游戏 大马基诺斯
Blade is too volatile.
刀锋战士暴烈不可测
You’re not going to be able to keep manipulating him.
你没有办法继续操纵他
You worry too much.
你太过担心了
I’ve been informed by our friend inside that events are unfolding as scripted.
根据内线通报一切依计划进行
You’ve already lost one of your own.
你已经损失一个自己人
How many are you willing to sacrifice?
你愿意牺牲几个
Everyone?
每个都可以牺牲
Even your own daughter?
即使是自己的女儿
Yes.

Even her.
即使是她
Recognize this?
认得这东西吗
The blood bank.
血库的
He’s one of the guards.
他是其中一位警卫
So why is he dying?
他怎么会死
What’s killing him?
为何致命
Time.
时间
His metabolism is burning too fast.
新陈代谢太快
They need fresh blood every few hours, or they’ll start feeding on themselves.
几个小时就需要新鲜的血 不然就开始消耗自己的
Nomak’s different.
诺玛不同
He’s the carrier.
他是带原者
It all started with him.
一切从他开始
It’ll end with him.
也由他结束
Open the mouth, Scud.
把他的嘴打开 飞毛腿
Open the mouth.
把他的嘴打开
B, come on.
刀兄 别叫我
Sissy.
娘娘腔
God.
天啊
Only the tongue carries the virus.
只有舌头会携带病毒
It is injected through these barbs.
病毒从倒钩喷射出来
It has bifurcated masseter muscles…
咬筋岔成两股
…overdeveloped, allowing for a much stronger bite.
极度发达使咬噬非常有力
Jaw structure remains the same, but there is no mandible bone.
颚部结构没有改变 但没有下颚骨
Squeeze that tooth, Scud.
压他的牙齿 飞毛腿
Neurotoxin.
神经毒素
Probably paralyze their victim while they feed.
用来麻醉受害者
Garlic don’t work. Silver, that don’t work.
大蒜 银制品都拿他没办法
We got to go with the sunlight, right?
只能靠阳光 对吧
That’s deadly to us too.
但对我们也会致命
Let’s see what else we can find.
想想看有没有其他办法
Your wounds look much better now.
你的伤口好多了
They are healing quickly.
好得相当快
These things are as different from us…
R异体跟我们大不相同
…as we are from you.
就像我们跟你们不一样
Look at that.
看看那个
The heart is encased in bone.
心脏包藏在骨头里
Only the side is vulnerable.
只有侧边会受到伤害
Good luck getting a stake through that.
靠运气才能射穿骨头
Pull a leg off a spider, it keeps moving on its own…
拔下的蜘蛛的脚 它会自行走动
…essentially trying to walk without a body attached to it.
没有身体它还是会走路
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hard-wired, right?
瞧瞧什么叫杀不死
What the fuck is that?
搞什么鬼
Brain’s dead.
脑部已经死亡
Body’s still trying to feed.
身体还能进食
We got six hours before sunrise.
离天亮还有六小时
Be ready by then.
事先准备好
What happens at sunrise?
日出要干嘛
Blade, I’m talking to you.
刀锋战士 我在跟你说话
What happens at sunrise?
日出要干嘛
We hunt.
出去猎杀
In broad daylight?
光天化日之下
You got to be fucking joking.
你开什么玩笑
Better get you some sunscreen, buttercup.
擦点防晒油 温室小花
Listen, shitkicker,
听好 屎蛋
you’re about one cunt hair away from hillbilly heaven.
你没死绝对算你♥他♥妈♥好狗运
I love it when you talk dirty.
你说脏话真好听
Sunlight’s the only edge we’ve got.
阳光是我们唯一的武器
They’ll be more vulnerable then.
只有靠它才伤得了他们
And so will we.
我们也受不了阳光
Let’s be real about one thing:
面对事实吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!