The truth, old man.
真♥相♥ 老头
Damaskinos neglected to tell Blade…
大马基诺斯故意隐瞒刀锋战士
You’ve done a great job.
干得漂亮
Not that great, I’d say.
我该说 不太漂亮吧
What is it, my daughter?
怎么啦 女儿
I have shamed you, father…
我让你脸上无光 爸爸
I’ve dishonored the family crest.
我害家族蒙羞
Blade saved me.
刀锋战士救了我
He is brave. Honorable.
他是个可敬的勇士
I understand.
我知道
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗
They took them.
武器被他们拿走了
All our weapons.
所有武器
Even your sword.
包括你的剑
Somebody’s been keeping tabs on us from inside.
里面有人不断通风报信
Where are we?
这是哪里
Some kind of chamber, deep in their lair.
他们巢穴里的一个密室
They smashed up everything.
我们的工作站
The workshop, all of it.
全被他们毁了
They’ve been lying to us from day one.
我们从一开始就被骗
The Reaper strain didn’t evolve.
R异体家族并不会演化
It was designed.
这是个骗局
What?
什么
Designed.
我们被设计了
Nomak told me.
诺玛说的
I saw him back in the sewers.
在下水道里碰到他
He let me live.
他饶了我一命
Did he?
是吗
How generous of him.
他还真大方
I brought you here to see the fruits of our labor.
我带你来看辉煌的战果
For years, I’ve struggled…
多年来 我努力不懈
…to rid our kind of any hereditary weaknesses.
为了去除遗传上的弱点
So, recombining DNA was simply the next logical step.
发现重组DNA 是唯一可行的一条路
Nomak was the first. A failure.
诺玛是第一个试验品 瑕疵品
But, in time…
但 不久
…there’ll be a new pure race, begotten from my own flesh.
将有纯正的新品种 来自我们自己的血肉
Immune to silver.
对银制品免疫
Soon, even sunlight.
很快 甚至无惧阳光
I got a question for you, you lying son of a bitch.
我有个问题 大骗子
You want to explain how Nomak got ahold of this ring?
诺玛怎会有这枚戒指
I would have thought it was obvious at this point.
事到如今还不清楚吗
I gave it to him, of course.
我给他的
A gift, from father to son.
父亲给儿子的礼物
I thought he’d never leave.
我以为他不会逃走
The wolf has lain with the sheep long enough.
狼跟绵羊和平相处太久了
Reinhardt, you can kiss your ass goodbye.
雷哈特 该说拜拜啦
I’m sorry, man.
对不起 老兄
B, you’re wasting your time, man.
刀兄 别浪费时间了
The bomb’s a dud.
那是枚哑弹
It wasn’t supposed to explode.
根本不会爆
It was supposed to make you feel in control.
只是让你吓人的
Thought you had me on a short leash, didn’t you, Jefe?
你以为我被你吃定了 是吗 老大
Much better.
舒服多了
See this?
看到没
I’m one of Damaskinos’ familiars.
我是大马基诺斯家族成员
They needed my help to bring you here to control Nomak.
他们要我带你来搞定诺玛
The old fuck was always just bait.
老废物只是个饵
Look at him.
看看他
He’s your only real weakness, man.
他就是你真正的弱点
You may be fast, strong and all that other bullshit, but in the end, B…
不管你再迅速 强悍 但终究 老刀啊
…you’re just too human.
你太有人性
Well, you little shit.
而你是块废料
You think they scoped out my security system?
你以为他们破解了保全系统
I let them in, asshole!
我放他们进来的 笨蛋
I practically handed them the keys!
我根本是拿钥匙给他们
You heard cue ball, right?
你听到光头说的吧
Pretty soon, they’re all going to be Daywalkers, man.
很快他们也成白昼游侠了
When that happens, I’d rather be a pet than cattle.
我宁可当宠物也不要当食物
You got me, B?
懂了吗 老刀
What do you think about that, man?
你有什么高见
Two things.
两件事
One, I’ve been onto you since they turned you.
第一 从你被招降开始 我就一清二楚
And two…
第二
…it’s not a dud.
那不是枚哑弹
Oh, great.
靠 帅毙了
I was just starting to like him.
我才刚开始喜欢他
Take him down!
把他干掉
We’re going to harvest your blood. Every drop of it.
我们会善用你每一滴血
Then bone marrow, organs, everything.
然后 骨髓 器官无一遗漏
We’ll find the missing key to creating Daywalkers.
找出成为白昼游侠的关键
Now, this might hurt a bit.
会有点痛哦
Nice.
漂亮
I wonder… how many vampires he’s killed with this thing.
不知道他用它杀了多少吸血鬼
Not nearly enough, Fritz.
还不够多 奥国猪
Keep talking, honkytonk.
继续耍嘴皮子 老粗
It just makes my sending you to the next world all the sweeter.
送你上西天时 我会让你舒畅无比
Been there.
唬谁啊
Done that.
我见得多了
Do your worst, chickenshit.
越狠越好 孬种
We’ll settle up after.
帐我们慢慢再算
What else should I find out?
还有什么我不知道的
I trusted you…
我完全信赖你
…with my men…
我的手下
…my will…
我的意志
…and my life.
还有我的生命
You.

You sent us out there.
叫我们出生入死
You sent me to die.
叫我们替你卖♥♥命
Our enemy saved my life twice, and you have used us.
我们的敌人救了我两次 你却在利用我
Your own children.
利用自己的骨肉
Make no mistake, Nyssa.
说得没错 妮莎
Blood ties mean nothing when measured against the ascendancy of our race.
在我们种族里 跟权势相比 骨肉之亲算得了什么
Who do you think God really favors in the web?
你以为上帝会眷顾谁
The spider or the fly?
蜘蛛还是落网的苍蝇
Nomak.
诺玛
What about him?
他怎么样
He wants revenge…
他想要复仇
…on the people who created him.
针对他的创造者
You may be right.
你说的可能没错
But fortunately for us, he doesn’t know this location.
可惜他不知道这个地方
Now…
现在
…he does.
他知道了
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Come on, kid.
振作
Don’t you even think about dying on me.
当着我的面你别想死
You didn’t give up on me, I won’t give up on you.
你没放弃过我 我不会放弃你
Come on.
振作点
Blood.

Yeah.

Blood.

Father!
爸爸
He’ll never enter here.
他进不来的
Father!
爸爸
Father!
爸爸
Go on, kid.
加油 孩子
Go!

Get in there!
过去杀他
Well, like my daddy said before he killed my mom:
就像我爸杀我妈时说的
“Want anything done right, you got to do it yourself.”
“想搞得定 非亲自动手不可”
He also said…
他还说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!