Can you tell her Danny Archer’s looking for her? I’ve got the story she wants.
跟她说丹尼·艾奇在找她 我有她要的新闻
Okay, but I’m going out for a bit. If I see her before, I’ll tell her.
我要离开了 看到她会转告她
Magic. Listen, we’ll be right down the road, huh?
太好了 我们会在路边
Sweet. Cheers, bru. Cheers.
甜心 再见 再见
It is as I said. You will say anything.
你什么都掰得出来
You don’t mind waiting? No worries.
请你等一下 没问题
Thank you so much. I’ll just be a sec. All right, Maddy.
谢了 马上就回来 安啦
Hi.

You got out.
你逃出来了
Yes. Hello again.
是啊 你好
This is Solomon Vandy. Hi.
这是索罗门·梵迪 嗨
Hello. Nice to meet you.
你好 幸会了
So I’m on deadline. I’ve been waiting four hours to use the phone.
快截稿了 我等了四小时电话
I’ve got someone holding my place in line. I understand. Come with me, huh?
我请了别人帮我等 了解 跟我来
All right. Here it is.
好吧 我要说了
There’s a company called Tiara Diamonds. Right?
有一家蒂雅莉钻石公司 对
They get the stones that I smuggle into Liberia.
我走私的钻石都交给他们
Now, Van De Kaap has no visible ties to Tiara
凡德坎表面上和蒂雅莉无关
but through a series of cross holdings and offshore bank accounts
但透过交叉持股公司和海外帐户
they actually own it. You can prove this?
他们其实拥有蒂雅莉钻石 你可以证明?
If you help me out, yeah. Right, here it comes.
如果你肯帮我 我就知道你有条件
Before you say anything, look at that man. You see him?
先别拒绝 看到那个人吗?
His entire village was burned down. His wife and children, they got away.
他的村落被烧毁 幸好他的妻小都逃走
He’s been working in the mining camps, trying to get his family back.
他在钻矿工作 他想找家人
He cannot get through the red tape.
却不得其门而入
All I’m asking is this, that you help him, huh?
我只想求你帮助他
And how do you know this man?
你怎么会认识他?
I know him. I know him. Oh, come on, Archer.
我就是认识他 拜托 艾奇
You’re using him.
你在利用他
I’m using him, and you are using me, and this is how it works, isn’t it?
我利用他就跟你利用我一样 现实就是这样
Come on. Look, you’ve got access to U.N. Databases.
你能进入联合国资料库
You can track his family for him. Why?
查出他家人的下落 为何?
This whole country’s at war. Why should I help just one person?
全国都在打仗 我干嘛只帮他?
I can’t believe I just said that.
我不敢相信我会这么说
My family’s here, in Guinea?
我的家人在几内亚?
Yes, according to the manifest.
对 根据难民名单
I do not know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢了 谢谢你们
This is what a million people looks like.
这里住了一百万名难民
At the moment, the second largest refugee camp in Africa.
目前是非洲第二大的难民营
Might catch a minute of this on CNN, somewhere between Sports and Weather.
CNN最多只有一分钟画面 夹在体育和气象报告中间
Hello. Yeah, hello?
你好 你好?
I’ve spoken with Colonel Coedoo
我和库杜上校谈过
and highlighted the names we’re looking for.
我找的人名底下划了线
Move away. What him doing?
走开 他干嘛?
Okay, I’m gonna check for you.
好 我帮你查查
Wait me there. Okay, thank you.
稍等 谢谢你
We are here to help you.
我们是来帮助你们的
This woman says she has spoken to Coedoo.
这个女人说她跟库杜上校谈过
An entire country made homeless.
整个国家的人民都无家可归
Two multiplied by three is equal to six.
二乘以三等于六
Two multiplied by four is equal to eight.
二乘以四等于八
Two multiplied by five is equal to 10.
二乘以五等于十
Two multiplied by six is equal to 12.
二乘以六等于十二
Jassie.
洁丝?
Jassie!
洁丝!
Jassie!
洁丝!
Jassie. Solo.
洁丝! 索罗!
Jassie. Solo.
洁丝! 索罗!
Jassie. Jassie.
洁丝!
Solomon. Jassie.
索罗! 洁丝!
Solomon. Jassie.
索罗! 洁丝!
Dia. Dia.
狄亚?
Where is Dia?
狄亚在哪里?
Jassie!
洁丝
They took him.
叛军把他抓走了
There are only two children on the manifest.
名单上只有两名小孩
Where is my son? Oh, Christ.
我儿子呢? 天啊
Where is my son?
我儿子呢?
Away from the fence. Where is my son?
退后 我儿子呢?
Move away from the fence.
给我退后
Let them out! Let them out! Keep away from the fence.
让她们出来! 让她们出来! 退后!
Let them out!
让她们出来!
Away from the fence.
退后!
They’ll shoot you! Jassie!
他们会向你开枪 洁丝!
No! Solo!
不! 索罗!
Do you want your wife and child to watch you die?
你要让妻小看你死吗?
Solo! Solo!
索罗! 索罗!
They said they’re concerned that some of the refugees might be rebels
他们担心有些难民可能是叛军
so they refused to release them until there’s a cease fire.
停火之前不肯释放任何人
I’m so sorry, Solomon.
很抱歉 索罗门
What you want, Mr. Archer, is beyond those hills
你要的东西我埋在
where I buried it.
山的那一头
You say the mine is on the Sewa River. Where exactly?
你说钻矿在塞瓦河 到底在哪里?
Solomon.
索罗门
I do not need a map.
我不需要地图
Yeah, well, I do. Look, we are down here, huh?
我需要 我们在这里
The press convoy is on its way to Kono.
记者团要去科诺
You say the diamond mine is up here. Where did you bury it?
钻矿在这里 你把它埋在哪里?
When we get to Kono, we’re gonna have to walk, all right?
到了科诺就要用走的
You damn well better be able to find it.
你最好能找到它
My son is a very good student.
我儿子是好学生
He walks five kilometers to the Sister School
每天走五公里路
every morning to study English.
到学校学英文
He’s going to be a doctor one day.
他有一天会当医生
“In the 90 degree heat, Solomon Vandy drops to his knees
索罗门·梵迪在高温下跪在地上
rattling the wire with his powerful hands.”
双手抓住围栏死命地摇晃
What? Nothing.
什么? 没什么?
Do you think I’m exploiting his grief?
你认为我剥削他的痛苦?
You’re right. It’s shit.
没错 这都是屁话
It’s like one of those infomercials.
就像那种慈善募款广告
You know, the little black babies with swollen bellies and flies in their eyes.
肚子胀得大大的黑人小宝宝 还有苍蝇嗡嗡乱飞
So here I’ve got dead mothers, I’ve got severed limbs, but it’s nothing new.
遇害的母亲 断手断脚的难民 这根本就不是新闻
It might be enough to make people cry if they read it
也许有人看了会哭
maybe even write a check
或是捐善款
but it’s not gonna be enough to make it stop.
不过根本改变不了什么
I am sick of writing about victims, but it’s all I can fucking do.
我不想报导受害者 不过没办法
Because I need facts.
我需要事实
I need names. I need dates. I need pictures. I need bank accounts.
姓名 日期 照片和银行帐号
People back home wouldn’t buy a ring
世人知道钻石会害死人
if they knew it cost someone else their hand.
就不会买
But I can’t write that story
但是我需要
until I get facts that can be verified
能够确认的事实
which is to say, until I find someone who will go on record.
也就是说我需要一名证人
So if that is not you
如果不是你
and you’re not really gonna help me, and we’re not really gonna screw
你也不想帮忙 我们也不会上床的话
then why don’t you get the fuck out of my face
那就请你滚开
and let me do my work?
让我工作
Do you know that Solomon thinks his son’s gonna be a doctor one day?
索罗门觉得他儿子会当医生
Maybe his baby dies in that camp. Maybe his daughter gets raped.
也许宝宝会夭折 女儿会被强暴
Who knows, maybe both.
谁晓得 也许都会
Do you realize that that diamond
那颗钻石
is the only chance he has of getting his family out?
是他救回家人的唯一机会
You don’t give a rat’s ass about his family. Do you understand that?
你才不在乎他家人的死活 你懂吗?
Listen, I need to get to Kono, all right?
我非去科诺不可
The only way is with the press convoy.
唯一的方法是跟着记者团
I’m a journalist, and he’s my cameraman, all right?
我是记者 他是摄影师
No. Please, Maddy.
不行 拜托 曼蒂
Please. No!
求你了 不!
After I smuggle the stones across the border
我把钻石走私到利比利亚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!