local buyers get them to a middleman in Monrovia.
当地买主把它们转卖给中盘商
Go on.
继续说
He pays off Customs and then certifies that the diamonds were mined in Liberia.
他贿赂海关官员 证明钻石是在利比利亚开采
That way, they can be legally exported.
这样就能合法出口
Now, once they’ve reached the buyers in Antwerp
钻石到了安特卫普买主手中
diamonds are brought to the sorting tables
什么都不问
no more questions are asked.
就被送去分类
By the time they get to India
最后送到印度
the dirty stones are mixed with the clean stones from all over the world
血钻石就跟其它钻石混在一起
and then they become like any other diamonds.
变成合法的钻石
And Van De Kaap knows about all this?
凡德坎对钻石都知情?
Yeah.

When I get to London, I meet with Simmons.
我都到伦敦去见辛曼
Supply and demand. You control the supply, and you keep the demand high.
供应与需求 掌控供应量就能提高价格
Agreed. Good.
一言为定 很好
Now, there’s an underground vault
他们把钻石锁在地下保险库
where they put all the stones they buy up to keep off the market
不让它们流进市场
so they can keep the price high.
借以哄抬价格
If rebels wanna flood the market with a billion dollars’ worth of rough
叛军想卖出价值数十亿的钻石
a company like Van De Kaap, who says that they’re rare
凡德坎公司一定会竭力阻止
can’t afford to let that happen.
他们想保持钻石的高价格
Especially when they’re telling some poor sod
尤其是他们要说服一对情侣
he’s supposed to shell out three months’ salary
花三个月的薪水
for an engagement ring.
买订婚钻戒
Now, technically speaking, they’re not financing the war
他们并没有直接资助叛军
but creating a situation where it pays to keep it going.
但是却知道内战对他们有利
You understand? Yes. And where’s my proof?
了解吗? 没错 但是证据呢?
Names, dates and numbered accounts.
姓名 日期和银行帐号
You publish one word of this story before I give them the stone
没找到钻石就刊出来
and I’m dead, huh?
我肯定没命
After I give it to them, then I leave this continent forever.
只要找到那颗钻石就能永远离开
If you don’t come out with the diamond?
要是找不到呢?
Then write whatever you want.
那就随便你写
I’m already dead.
反正我死定了
Now, remember. All you say is, “I am the cameraman,” all right?
记住 你要说”我是摄影师”
Listen, I cannot do this.
我办不到
Why not? Because I am not a journalist.
为什么? 因为我不是记者
Of course you’re not. Well, then how can I say I am?
当然不是啰 那我怎么能说我是?
Because you do. Because that’s how you get your son back, all right?
因为这样你才能找到儿子
Now get on the bus. Go.
快上巴士 快点
I am the cameraman.
我是摄影师
You are writing about what is happening here?
你在报导这里的情况?
Yes.

So when people in your country read it, they will come help us, yes?
你国家的人看了就会来帮我们
Probably not.
大概不会
You heard of a Stinger? What?
听过针刺飞弹吗? 什么?
Your friend, Maddy. She’s like a full on, heat seeking missile, bru.
你朋友曼蒂就像穷追不舍的飞弹
I mean, I saw her go into Afghanistan
我看过她闯进阿富汗
like about 200 clicks into Taliban land.
离塔利班地盘只有两百公里
When the military said no, she just took a bus, bru.
军方不准她去 她直接搭公车
Came back with 3000 words, and she still looked so good.
写了报导回来 还是一样美美的
Like hot, you know? All right.
超正点的 好
Calm down to the frantic now, huh?
够了 别愈说愈兴奋
What’s that? What’s going on?
那是什么? 怎么回事?
Looks like it was an RPG.
听起来是火箭炮
Open the door. Let us out.
开车门 让我们出去
Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. Go, go, go.
快 快走 快走 快走 快走
Go, go! Move, move, move!
快走 快走
We’ve just happened upon the sight of an ambush
记者正在前往科诺的路上
fifteen kilometers from the Liberian border
就在几分钟前
near the Moa River,As you can see behind me
莫阿河附近 我身后的救护车
just a few minutes ago
遭到炮轰
an ambulance has Got movement in the bush.
一辆救护车已经 树丛里有动静
Check out the head of the road. Spread out.
去路那里看一下 分散
At this site. Dozens of
在现场 很多
Many are injured.
很多人受伤
Get back on the bus, huh? Get back on! Come on!
快回到巴士上 快上车
Maddy! Move it! Move it!
曼蒂
Get back on the bus!
快上巴士
Solomon! Solomon!
索罗门! 索罗门!
Let’s go. Solomon, come here!
快走 索罗门 过来
Go, go, go. Come on, come on.
走 走 快 快
Get in the bus! Move, move, move! Come on, come on.
快上巴士 快走 快点
Move! Get in the bus. Let’s go.
快走 上车 快上车
Get in, get in. Goddamn it, get in! Get in!
上车 快上车
Let me inside! There’s no fucking space!
让我上车 没有位子了
Let them on the bus. You give him your seat.
让他上车 你让位给他
What if we just take your place, huh? What if we take your place?
我不如抢走你的位子 怎样?
That’s enough. He can ride with me. Oi, he can ride with me.
够了 坐我的车 来吧
Maddy! Let’s go! Maddy, let’s go. Come on!
快点 来吧
Nothing like a little bang bang to get the heart started, Maddy.
来点爆炸才够刺激嘛
Whatever you say, Corbauld. Come on, love. Don’t be like that.
你只想看到战争 少来
Story’s played out, hasn’t it? Government bad, rebels worse.
内战没什么好报导的 政府不好 叛军更坏
No one gives a toss anymore. Know what I mean?
谁也不在乎 对吧?
This medicine will make you strong
这种药会让你更强壮
make you invisible to your enemies.
所向无敌
Bullets will bounce off you.
刀枪不入
Superboy Killer, yes, huh? Commando.
你是魔鬼小杀手
Foreigners are the cause of the problems.
麻烦都是外国人惹出来的
Poppy Sankoh say, “Overthrow those who would exploit you.”
桑可老爹说”推翻所有剥削者”
I am Baby Killer.
我是闪童杀手
I am the Master of Disaster. You will be strong.
我是杀人天王 你会更强壮
I am Born Trouble.
我是天生杀手
I am See Me No More.
我是见一个杀一个
You’d think they’d want at least one decent road in this place.
没有一条路是好的
I’m gonna have to start charging an entrance fee. Oh, God!
我得开始收车资了 天啊
Get down!
小心!
Look out! Shit!
小心 可恶
You all right? Fine.
你还好吧 我们没事
Shit!
可恶!
Hold on!
稳住了
Hold on!
稳住
Come on.
快点
Everyone all right, huh? Yeah, I’m fine.
没事吧? 我们没事
Let me see that. You okay?
给我看 没事吧?
Yeah. All right.
没事 这就好
Quietly, now. Quietly.
别出声 别出声
Come on.
来吧
Kamajors. Local militia protecting their homes, huh?
喀马卓 保护家园的当地民兵
Do not look them in the eye. No.
不要直视他们 不直视
Excuse me. Excuse me?
对不起 对不起
Hi, I’m Maddy Bowen with Vital Affairs magazine.
我是杂志记者曼蒂·鲍恩
Wonder if I could take your picture. I’m just gonna get my camera.
我帮你们拍照 让我拿相机
I’ve heard about your struggle. I’d love to know more about it.
我听说过你们的斗争 我很想知道你们的处境
Would you mind if I took your picture? Everyone together?
让我拍张照 大家聚在一起
Everyone could all come in together.
大家靠近一点
Is that okay? If everyone could come closer.
大家靠近一点
If you come over here and come in nice and close. That’s good.
靠紧一点 很好
Yeah. That’s great. And we’ll get one with all of us.
太好了 再来拍一张
There you go. That’s perfect.
好了 太完美了
How about one together? Us together, what do you think?
我们一起拍一张? 一起 怎么样?
I’ll come in like this, yeah?
我跟你们合照
Cheese.
笑一笑
So do you think they’ve read your work?
他们一定读过你的文章
Shut up.
闭嘴
Hey, get them, get them, get them.
你是从哪里来的呀?
I got a score. I got a score. You missed.
我得分了 我得分了 你才没有
Where have you come from?
你是从哪里来的呀?
Where did you come from? Where have you come from?
你是从哪里来的呀? 你是从哪里来的呀?
That’s right. Yeah. From New York. From America.
没错 纽约 美国

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!