Piss off, huh?
那就别烦我
For five years, this country has reported almost no diamond exports
五年来塞拉利昂没有出口钻石
while Liberia, right next door, has exported 2 billion dollars’ worth.
邻国利比里亚却有二十亿出口额
Very odd, considering that Liberia has no diamonds to speak of.
但是利比里亚不出产钻石
I’m shocked.
我太惊讶了
Van De Kaap denies trading blood diamonds, but admits it’s impossible
凡德坎否认买卖血钻石 却承认
to tell where a diamond comes from unless their smuggler gets caught.
对钻石的来处不知情 除非他们的走私贩被逮到
What do you want from me, huh?
你要我说什么?
You know all about Van De Kaap. Help me out. Off the record.
你知道凡德坎的秘密 告诉我 以匿名身分
Well, off the record, I like to get kissed before I get fucked, huh?
好吧 我不爱搞来历不明的女人
Shit.
可恶
Cordell. How is it, Shona? Long time, pal.
老柯 你好吗? 好久不见
How’s Alice? She’s well, thanks.
艾莉丝好吗? 她很好 谢了
Tim must be in school, right?
提姆一定上学了?
Big kids, big problems, you know? Yeah, yeah.
孩子愈大 麻烦愈多 是的
I heard you got into a spot of trouble in the bush, huh?
听说你在荒郊野外出了事
Well, you know the bush, right, bru?
荒郊野外很危险
Company doing well? Can’t complain.
公司生意不错? 过得去
Eleven wars in the continent. We’re keeping busy.
十一场战争 忙得很
So, what, you’re here on holiday, huh?
你是来这儿度假吗?
How’s the colonel? He sends his regards.
上校好吗? 他向你问好
Good, good. Score us a loose, huh?
很好 给根烟吧
Smoking will kill you, bru.
抽烟会得肺癌
Only if I live, right?
要是我活得够久的话
That’s for breaking my TV, bru.
谁叫你砸烂我的电视
Tell the colonel he’ll get his money. I’ll come see him soon.
告诉上校他会拿到钱 我很快会去找他
Ten more.
再十个人
Come. Come.
来 进去
Go on.
进去
Dia. Dia. Come here. Get away from there.
狄亚 过来 别过去
Go. Go, Mama.
妈 快跑
Stay down.
趴低一点
Excuse me, my name’s Solomon Vandy
对不起 我叫索罗门·梵迪
Check the list. I have checked the list.
去查名单 我查过名单
File papers at the Office for Refugees. Sir, I have filed papers with the office.
你要到难民办事处缴交文件 我去过难民办事处了
Then God help you, because I can’t.
那就只有上帝帮得了你
Please, sir Next.
拜托 下一个
Sir Sir, no, please. Hey, hey. Me, me, me.
先生 拜托 是我
Husband here. One year we look.
我找我丈夫找了一年
Hurry, Mom. Go.
妈妈!
Dia! Dia!
狄亚!
Jassie! Dia!
洁丝! 狄亚!
Mama! Dia!
妈妈 狄亚!
Jassie! Mama!
洁丝! 妈妈!
He’s been waiting. What took you?
他在等你 怎么这么久?
What are you gonna do, shoot me right here, huh, Shona?
你想怎样? 当场把我给毙了?
Now, don’t be a wanker, man. Get in.
别闹了 进去吧
Hello, Danny. Colonel.
你好 丹尼 上校
You look well.
你的气色不错
Clean living and a pure heart, I suppose, huh?
我的生活健康 没干坏事
Walk with me.
跟我来
It seems the rebels have taken back the diamond fields, Danny.
看来叛军把钻矿抢回来了
The government of Sierra Leone has contracted us
塞拉利昂政府雇请我们
to go in there and take the rebels down.
把钻矿再抢回来
So you sell the rebels weapons
你卖军火给叛军
the government hires you when they use them? Nice, sir.
政府再请你消灭他们 真聪明
I assume you’re asking for mining concessions, huh?
我猜你也要采矿权
We save the government, they show their gratitude.
我们拯救政府 他们表示谢意
And you get rich, right?
你就发大财 对吧?
How long have I known you, Danny?
我几时认识你的?
I was I was 19, sir.
我十九岁那年
And you survived. A lot of boys didn’t. Why is that?
你活到现在 很多人死了 你怎么没死?
Just lucky, I guess.
我猜我很幸运
No, you were a good soldier. But I made you better, didn’t I?
不 你是个好士兵 不过我把你磨练得更好
Yes, sir. Yes, you did.
是的 长官
And over the years, didn’t I protect you
这些年来我也一直保护你
teach you about diamonds, cut you in on the deals?
教你走私钻石 让你分一杯羹
Some might call it that, yeah. But not you
可以这么说吧 但现在
because you done with me now, eh? On to bigger things.
你却用不着我了? 做起大生意了
I need a man that knows his way around up there.
我要雇个高手来帮我的忙
Unless, of course, you wanna cut me in. Something pink?
除非粉红钻那笔生意你算我一份
Sir
长官
Our deal went bad, and you owe me money.
你欠我钱
I’ll take a stone as payment.
就拿那颗钻石来还债
Look, do you think if I found a stone like that, I’d still be on this continent?
若我有那颗钻石还会留在这里?
Come on. Danny, give me your hand.
拜托 丹尼 手伸出来
That’s red earth. It’s in our skin.
我们都属于非洲这块红土
The Shona say the color comes from all the blood
绍纳人说红土
that’s being spilled fighting over the land.
是鲜血染成的
This is home. You’ll never leave Africa.
这是我们的家 你离不开非洲
If you say so, sir.
随便你怎么说
So, what did you do, bury it?
你把它埋起来吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I would have buried it, huh?
我也会把它埋起来
What are you talking about? What am I talking about? Come on, bru.
你在说什么? 别装了 朋友
I’m late for work.
我要去工作
Pink, huh? The biggest one he’d ever seen.
他见过最大的粉红钻?
You were in the mining camps, weren’t you, bru?
你在钻石矿 对吧?
Why else would that rebel with the bandaged arm make up such a story?
那个单眼叛军干嘛乱编故事?
Go ask him.
你去问他呀
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your mothers and fathers, your brothers and sisters are dead.
你们的父母兄弟姐妹都死了
You are dead! You have been reborn. No!
你也死了 你已经获得新生 不!
We are your family now. No! No!
重生后我们是一家人 不
Your parents are weak.
你们的父母太软弱
They’re the farmers. They’re the fishermen.
他们是农夫 他们是渔夫
They’ve done nothing but suck the blood from this country.
他们只会吸干这个国家的血
But you are the heroes who will save this nation.
你们是拯救这个国家的英雄
You are not children anymore.
你们不再是小孩
You’re men.
你们是男人
No one has ever given you respect
以前谁都看不起你们
but with this in your hand, they go fear you.
有了枪他们就会怕你们
If you do not get the respect you deserve
他们敢再看不起你们
you will take it by shedding their blood.
你们就让他们血流成河
Repeat after me, shed their blood. Shed their blood.
跟我说”血流成河” 血流成河
Louder! Shed their blood! Shed their blood! Shed their blood!
大声点 血流成河 血流成河
Make them hear you in Freetown. Shed their blood! Shed their blood!
你们要让自由城血流成河 血流成河
Shed their blood! Shed their blood! Shed their blood!
血流成河
Dia Vandy, stand up. Shed their blood! Shed their blood!
狄亚·梵迪 站起来 血流成河
Shed their blood! Shed their blood! Put your hand on the gun.
拿起这把枪 血流成河
Shed their blood! Shed their blood!
血流成河
Shed their blood! Shed their blood!
血流成河
Shed their blood! Shed their blood! Now squeeze the trigger.
血流成河 扣下扳机
Come on, Dia. Pull the trigger. Pull the trigger!
快点 扣下扳机
I know, I know. It’s hard to be a man.
我知道 当男人不容易
Sit up. Come.
坐起来
But you are a soldier of the revolution now.
不过你现在是革命军士兵
And I am your commander.
我是你的指挥官
Whatever you need
不管你要什么
guns, CDs, food
枪 光碟片 食物
come to me. I will take care of you.
尽管来找我 我会照顾你
Today, you are promoted to the rank of captain.
今天你被升为小队长
Dia Vandy
狄亚·梵迪
boss man.
你是老大
How’s it, bru?
怎么样?
You got something for me, huh? Yeah.
东西拿到了吗? 拿到了
So, what’s new, M’Ed? Fucking RUF.
有什么消息? 叛军
Tried to hit the government building across the street.
想炸掉对面的政府大楼
Shit, man, half the people be soldiers today, RUF tomorrow.
今天是政府军 明天就是叛军
Might be time to get your family out, huh? And go where?
你该带家人逃走了 逃去哪里?
Just fire up the chopper and fly away like you people?
像你们坐上直升机飞走?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!