He’s alive! He’s there with those crazy people!
他跟那些疯子在一起
I am his father! His father! I should have protected him!
我是他父亲 应该保护他
I must go find him. I cannot live without knowing!
我找不到他 我死不瞑目
Shoot me if you want, but I’m going.
尽管开枪吧 我还是要去
Why should it matter, I’m dead already.
无所谓 反正我也不想活了
We wait until dark, huh?
等到天黑再去找他
Are you satisfied?
满意了吗?
All right, come on.
算了 来吧
Is fighting for Sierra Leone
为塞拉利昂奋战
RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone
革命军替塞拉利昂奋战
Go tell my parents They may see me no more
告诉我父母他们不会见到我
In the battlefield We’re fighting forever
我要奋战到底
Go tell my parents They may see me no more
替我向父母告别
In the battlefield
在战场上
You are how old?
你今年几岁?
Me? I’m 31.
我? 31岁
And you have no wife?
你没有老婆?
No. No children?
没有 没有小孩?
No.
没有
And no home?
没有家?
No.
没有
But you have money, yes?
不过你有钱?
Yeah, some.
对 有一点
But not enough?
但是不够?
No.

If you get this diamond, you will have enough money, yes?
你找到钻石 就有足够的钱?
Yes.

Then you will get a wife and children?
然后就会娶老婆生小孩?
Probably not, no.
大概不会吧
What?
什么?
What?
怎么?
I am confused.
我搞不懂
Yeah?
是吗?
That makes two of us, my bru.
我也搞不懂我自己
Oh, Christ. I’ve gotta quit smoking, huh?
天啊 我得戒烟
Why don’t you?
你为什么不戒烟呢?
I’ll tell you what, Solomon.
我跟你谈个条件
You find me this diamond, and I’ll quit right then and there, huh?
你替我找到钻石 我就马上戒烟
You were born in Zimbabwe? Oh, yeah.
你在辛巴威出生? 对
Is it beautiful there? Sure you’re not a reporter?
那里很美吗? 你真的不是记者吗?
Because you ask a hell of a lot of questions, my man.
因为你问的问题很多耶
My grandfather told many stories of war.
我爷爷说过很多战争的故事
How the Mende fought the Temne.
门德族和滕内族打仗
Or how two tribes would fight when somebody had stolen a woman.
或是两个部落为一个女人争斗
I understand white people want our diamonds, yes?
白人都要我们的钻石 对吧?
But how can my own people do this to each other?
但是非洲人怎么能自相残杀?
I know good people
我知道有人说
who say there is something wrong with us
黑人天生
inside our black skin.
有毛病
That we were better off when the white man ruled.
我们最好让白人统治
But my son is good.
不过我儿子是好人
And when he grows up
当他长大
and peace comes
和平降临
this place will be a paradise.
这地方会是人间乐土
We’ll get your son back, huh?
我们会找到你儿子
Where is it exactly?
你到底埋在哪里?
Through the camp, by the river.
军营后面 河流旁边
Christ.
天啊
Okay.

I’m gonna make contact with the colonel.
我要请上校进行空中突袭
He’ll send in an air strike.
他会进行空中突袭
What is that? A chopper, huh? An attack helicopter.
什么意思? 攻击直升机
We use it as a diversion. What if my son is there?
用来分散注意力 我儿子可能在下面
He isn’t. How do you know?
不可能 你怎么知道?
I said we do it my way now, all right? Don’t fuck with me.
我说要用我的方法 别搞鬼
Cordell, it’s Danny.
老柯 我是丹尼
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up and listen, all right?
给我听好 行吗?
You tell the colonel I’ve found the stone.
告诉上校我找到钻石
No, I haven’t got it in my hands, but I’m OP ing its location.
还没拿到 不过找到位置
It’s a major rebel camp, my man.
就在叛军军营附近
You tell him to send in the dakadak.
请他派出攻击直升机
Because I stole a GPS, that’s how.
因为我偷了全球卫星定位系统
If you shut up and listen, I could give the coordinates.
给我闭嘴 我给你座标
Zero nine zero five four two four, north.
0905424北
Three two seven two nine three zero five zero, east.
327293050东
I’ll call back at midnight to confirm.
午夜再打给你确认
You can look all night, my friend, right?
你可以找一整晚
I promise you he is not there.
我保证他不在那里
They’re coming in the morning, all right?
他们一早就攻来
No movement, my friend. You stay still.
不准轻举妄动 好好给我待着
When it gets dark, then we move in closer.
天一黑我们就下去
Solomon. Shit.
索罗门 该死
I can do it.
开始吧
Help me. Help him.
帮我 帮他
Thank you, Papa.
谢谢 爸爸
Hey, you smell.
你很臭
That’s fine.
没关系
Ready? I’m winning. Okay, let’s go.
真的啊? 我正赢钱呢? 好 我们走吧
Play, man.
老兄 玩啊
Play. Play the card. Play.
玩牌啊 玩啊
Dia.
狄亚
Leave me alone.
走开
Dia. I’m your papa. Come with me. Hey.
狄亚 我是你爸爸 跟我走 嗨
Dia. Get away from me.
狄亚 滚开 我不认识你
Dia. Dia! I do not know you. Traitor!
狄亚 叛徒! 敌人!
Enemy! Enemy! What the hell are you doing?
敌人 敌人! 你在干什么?
What are you doing? I don’t know you!
你这是在干嘛? 我不认识你
What’s wrong? I hate you!
你是怎么了? 我恨你
Dia, come with me! I hate you!
狄亚 跟我走 我恨你
Get away from me!
给我走开
Get him! Don’t shoot!
快去抓他 别开枪!
Don’t shoot! Don’t! Don’t shoot! I hate you!
别开枪! 我恨你
Fisherman! Traitor! Don’t shoot!
臭渔夫 叛徒 滚开 别开枪
Get away from me!
滚开
I knew you would come back.
我就知道你会回来
I have dug and dug and dug, but I’ve found nothing.
我一直挖 什么都没找到
Nothing.
什么都没找到
Dig, dig, dig!
挖 挖 挖
You will find it for me.
你要替我找到
You will dig up what you have come back for.
帮我挖出你来找的钻石
No.

Why should the diamond go to the foreign devils?
为什么要把钻石给外国佬?
We will use it to make the country strong.
我们要用来让国家更强
RUF is fighting for the people!
革命军为了人民而战
RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone!
革命军为了塞拉利昂而战
Pick it up.
拿起来
Why? You are going to kill me anyway.
为什么? 反正你要杀死我
I do not need to kill you, Solomon Vandy.
我不必杀死你
If you do not bring me the diamond
你找不到钻石
I will find the rest of your family.
我就去找你家人
Just as I have found your son.
就像我找到你儿子
I will rape your wife in front of your eyes
我要在你面前强暴你老婆
slit her throat
然后割断她喉咙
and I will keep your daughters for myself.
你的女儿我就留在身边享用
You think I am a devil
你觉得我是恶魔
but only because I have lived in hell.
那是因为我活在地狱
I want to get out.
我想要离开
You will help me.
你要帮我
I don’t remember.
我不记得了
Find it or your family will die!
找不到 你家人就得死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!