Is I.R.’s presence here known to other African nations?
其它国家知道你们在这里吗?
She’s with you? Yeah.
她跟你在一起? 对
Come on. The colonel’s this way.
跟我去见上校
Give me a minute, huh?
等我一下
We block their escape by blowing the bridge.
把桥炸掉 让他们逃不了
That’s correct.
没错
You made it out. Well done.
你逃出来了 很好
KF部队 暂时待命 Negative, Kilo Foxtrot, stand by.

Colonel, sir. So must be real, then.
上校 你说的一定是真的
The pink.
粉红钻
Well, you’re part of this operation now.
你正式加入这项行动
First we snuff everything that moves out there, then we find your diamond.
先把叛军杀光 再去找钻石
Colonel?
上校?
Go get kitted. Yes?
去穿军服
Move, move, move!
去 去 去
Go get your kit. Will do, chum. Will do.
去拿你的装备 好 没问题
It’s go time, all right? Meet me behind the tents.
该走了 到帐篷后面等我
How’s Benjamin?
班哲明没事吧?
They say he’ll live.
他们说他不会死
Good. Good.
很好
Listen, Maddy
听好 曼蒂
I need you to do me one last favor.
我要你帮我最后一个忙
Yeah?
什么忙?
Tell that guard you wanna put him
告诉警卫
on the cover of Soldier of Fortune magazine for me.
你要访问他 好吗?
You’re going in.
你要去找钻石
You and Solomon.
你和索罗门
You’re going in now.
现在就要去
Your plane leaves in a few minutes, huh?
你的飞机就快起飞了
You’re an idiot.
你是个笨蛋
What if I wanted to go in with you? I’d say no.
如果我跟你去呢? 我会拒绝
What if I insist? I’d insist back.
如果坚持呢? 我也会坚持不肯
It’s my story.
这是我的报导
Your story is Van De Kaap, all right? That stone is mine.
你的报导是凡德坎 钻石是我的
I’m not leaving here without it, you understand?
找不到我就不会走
Please, just give me two minutes.
给我两分钟
Yeah.

Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
My name is Maddy Bowen. I’m with Vital Affairs magazine.
我是曼蒂·鲍恩 《军事杂志》记者
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
我想要问你一些问题
Well, that depends what they are.
这要看你想问什么
Oh, I see you’re familiar with our devious ways, aren’t you?
你很清楚记者的伎俩嘛
Okay, so I’ll start with something simple.
先从简单的问起
And before that you were with the South African Defense?
你之前参加南非自卫部队?
Defense Force, correct. Of course.
南非自卫部队 没错 当然
And was that with Colonel Coetzee? Were you in Angola?
跟寇兹上校? 在安哥拉服役?
Angola, yeah.
没错
That is all I really need to know. Thank you so much.
就这样了 多谢了
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 谢了
Thank you, huh?
谢了
Just keeping my end of the deal.
我只是说话算话
Good luck to you, Solomon.
祝你好运 索罗门
Okay.

I hope you find what you’re looking for. Thank you for all you have done.
希望你找到你要找的 谢谢你做的一切
Listen, I No, you listen.
听好 我 不 你听好
In another life maybe, all right?
也许下辈子吧
Yeah. Sure.
是啊 好
Yeah.
没错
You find yourself a good man, all right, Maddy?
找一个好男人 好吗?
You know, I’ve got three sisters.
我有三个姐妹
They’re all married to good men.
她们都嫁给好男人
I prefer my life.
我喜欢这种生活
Here is my office phone
这是我的
home phone, cell phone.
办公室 家里和手机号码
I’m used to being pursued, but what the heck.
我习惯被追 不过 管他的
You better get on that plane, huh?
你最好快上飞机
You should get on that plane.
你应该上飞机
So should you.
你也是
You gonna call me?
你会打给我吗?
Soon as I’m near a phone, yeah.
找到电话就会打
Yeah, right.
才怪
Where is he? I don’t know.
他人呢? 不知道
Oh, shit.
可恶!
Nabil? Yeah, I’ll call you when we get closer, all right?
尼布 到了再打给你
You keep me posted. Right.
保持联络 好
All right. I set the pace, huh? Two hour marches, five minute breaks.
跟着我的步调疾跑两小时 休息五分钟
If I hold my hand up like this, you stop. If I point to the dirt, you lie flat.
我举手 你就站住 我往下指 你就趴下
If I say go, you move like your life depended on it. Understood?
我说跑 你就拼命跑 明白吗?
Yes, boss. Come on.
明白 老板 来吧
Tell me about the stone.
形容那颗钻石
Is it clear or is it milky?
清澈或混浊?
Clear.
清澈
And the color, is it strong?
色泽很纯吗?
Does it hold the light?
亮不亮?
It is as you say.
跟你说的一样
About the size of a bird’s egg? Yes.
差不多和鸟蛋一样大? 对
One hundred carats. Come on, let’s pick up the pace.
一百克拉 快点 加快脚步
Dia!
狄亚
Stop the truck!
停车
I thought it was Dia.
我以为是狄亚
Wake up.
醒醒
Don’t worry, they’re gone, huh?
放心 他们走了
You know, I once had this buddy
我以前有个朋友
named Mabhoko.
叫马荷卡
We used to hunt bush meat together as kids, huh?
我们小时候一起打野兽
Baboons.
狒狒
Baboons, they were the hardest to catch. They’re
狒狒很难抓得到
They’re cunning.
他们很狡猾
Cunning creatures.
超狡猾
Fast, strong.
动作又快又强壮
Got good eyesight.
而且视力很好
We would always find them by the smell of their shit.
我们都靠大便味道找到他们
And that’s how we learned to track your black terrorists in Angola, huh?
我们也是靠这方法追踪黑人叛军
By the smell of your shit.
你们的大便味道
It’s not
你们的大便味道
It’s not the same as a baboon’s.
和狒狒不一样
But, you know, after you skin it
不过把狒狒剥皮以后
the flesh of a baboon
他们的肉
isn’t that much different than a man’s, you know.
和人肉其实差不多
I’ll tell you, I can track anything.
我警告你 我追得到任何动物
You risk my life like that again
你敢再乱搞鬼
and I’ll peel your face back off your head.
我就把你的脸皮剥掉
Do you understand?
懂吗?
Make us a fire.
升起营火
What’d he say?
他说什么?
We are going the right way.
我们走对路了
Hold up there, my man. It’s this way, huh?
等一下 是这里
Where do you think you are going?
你想去哪里?
Stop!
站住
I said, stop!
我叫你站住
He is not down there, all right?
他不在那里 好吗?
All right. You’re gonna need some of that old discipline, huh?
我得好好管住你
Now you listen here, my boy, and you listen well.
兄弟 你给我听好
You are not going down there. Are we clear?
不准下去 懂吗?
You are not the master.
你不是我的主人
Right now, that is exactly what I am, and you’d better remember it, Kaffir!
现在我是你的主人 给我记住了
Don’t you fucking move, huh?
给我站住
Don’t you move. Don’t you move, huh?
给我站住
My son is there! Your son is gone!
我儿子在那里 你儿子死了
He is alive! He’s gone!
他还活着 他死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!