Now pick it up!
快拿起来
Go! Bastards!
去! 混蛋!
Shoot it!
射啊!
Dia!
狄亚
Come, boy. Come. This way. This way.
过来
Dia!
狄亚
Colonel, we think Archer’s there.
上校 艾奇在下面
I don’t give a damn who’s down there. Kill them all.
我不管在下面的是谁 全杀了
Dia!
狄亚!
I’m coming!
我来了!
Dia! Bastard!
狄亚! 混帐东西!
No!
不!
Dia!
狄亚!
We found his digger, sir. Keep him close.
找到那个黑人了 把他看好
Danny boy. Colonel.
丹尼 上校
Thanks for calling it in. Yeah, yeah. Always happy to help, huh?
多谢你的帮忙 是啊 我很乐意
So where is it? The stone?
钻石在哪里?
We split, huh? Fifty fifty, all right?
我们平分 二一添作五
Look around you, Danny boy.
看清楚
You’re not in a position to be dictating terms.
你没有资格谈条件
Then you will never find it, sir.
那你就找不到钻石
That’s correct.
没错
But he will. Come. Up.
但是他找得到 站起来
Introduce me to your digger.
替我介绍介绍吧
Solomon Vandy.
索罗门·梵迪
This is Colonel Coetzee. He wants the diamond.
这是寇兹上校 他要那颗钻石
No more than you. Fuck.
你更想要吧 可恶
You gonna show us where it’s hidden?
你要告诉我们它被藏在哪里吗?
Does he speak English?
他会说英文吗?
He will only tell me, sir. I promise you that.
他只会告诉我
Let me talk to him, huh? Go on.
让我跟他谈谈 去吧
All right, my friend.
兄弟
End of the line here, huh?
路走到尽头了
You just tell him where it is, all right? I do not trust him.
告诉他钻石在哪里 我不信任他
I don’t trust him either, but we haven’t got much of a choice here.
我也一样 但我们别无选择
I promise you he will shoot us both in the head.
你不说 他会轰掉我们的脑袋
Right, tell him, huh? Tell him where it is, huh?
说吧 说出钻石在哪里
Go on. Come on. I’m not feeling the love, Danny.
快去呀 他好像不肯合作哦
All right. No more messing about, all right?
够了 别再拖延时间
I said tell him where it is! Tell him where it is! Now!
告诉他钻石在哪里 快点
Tell him!
快告诉他
No. Fucking
不 可恶
Danny, there are other ways to do this, okay?
丹尼 咱们有别的办法
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
If he tells us, do we have a deal, sir? Seventy thirty.
如果他肯说 能谈条件吗? 七三分
Sixty forty. I’ve already lined up a buyer.
六四 我找到买主了
Agreed.
一言为定
Come here.
过来
This is his son. Vandy will do whatever you want for his sake, all right?
这是他儿子 他为他什么都肯做
Danny, you’re a pisser, man. Well done. Boys, we move out.
你这只狐狸 干得好 出发吧
What do you say, Mr. Vandy?
怎么样?
You ready to take a walk? Come on.
愿意走了吗? 走吧
Come on.
走吧
So who’s the buyer? I’m guessing London.
买主是谁? 伦敦吗?
Well, they no longer accept conflict diamonds, huh?
他们不买冲突钻石了
Wouldn’t hurt to interest some other parties.
找到别的买主更好
Start a bidding war. What, one war’s not enough for you, huh?
展开一场竞价战争 你嫌这场战争不够过瘾?
I missed you, Danny.
你这张嘴有够贱
See? It is here. He has tried to find it.
瞧 在这里 他也挖过
All right, Mr. Vandy. Time for you to start digging.
好了 该你开始挖了
Hey, boet, have you got a smoke?
老兄 来根烟吧
Smoking will kill you.
抽烟会害死你
Sorry.
抱歉
It’s all right.
没关系
Time I quit smoking anyway, huh, Solomon?
反正我也该戒烟了 是吧 索罗门
It’s gone. What?
不见了 什么?
Someone has taken it.
被人拿走了
This is where I buried it. It isn’t here.
我埋在这里 它不见了
Well, then there’s no reason for any of you to stay alive. Is there?
那你活着也没用了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
I know, I know. I know where it is.
我知道在哪里
I know where it is. It better be there.
我知道钻石在哪里 你最好知道
Yes.
没错
Oh, here, here. It is here.
这里 就在这里
Yeah? Yeah, there it is. Yes.
很好 找到了 对
Fuck!
可恶!
TIA, huh, Danny?
这就是非洲
TIA.
这就是非洲
Keep digging, huh? They’ll be here any second. Come on.
继续挖 他们马上就会来
Keep digging.
快点挖
It had better be there, huh? Yes, yes.
最好在这里 有了
Have you got it?
找到了吗?
Have you got it, huh? Yes, got it. Oh, yes.
找到了? 找到了 找到了
Oh, yes.
找到了
Solomon.
索罗门
Dia, what are you doing?
狄亚 你在干嘛?
Dia.
狄亚
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Of the proud Mende tribe.
狄亚·梵迪
You are a good boy who loves soccer and school.
你是热爱足球和学校的好孩子
Your mother loves you so much.
你妈妈非常爱你
She waits by the fire making plantains
她在炉火旁边烤大蕉
and red palm oil stew with your sister N’Yanda
煮棕榈油炖肉 还有你妹妹
and the new baby.
和新生的小宝宝
The cows wait for you.
牛群也等着你
And Babu, the wild dog who minds no one but you.
还有野狗叭布只听你的话
I know they made you do bad things
我知道他们逼你做坏事
but you are not a bad boy.
不过你并不坏
I am your father
我是你父亲
who loves you?
谁爱你?
And you will come home with me and be my son again.
你要跟我回家 再当我的乖儿子
Solomon, we’ve got to move, huh?
索罗门 我们得快走
We’ve got to
快走!
Go, go! Move!
快走!
Move. Move.
快跑 快跑
Move, move, move!
快跑 快跑
Move! Move! Move!
快跑 快跑
How far?
还有多远?
There’s an airstrip at the top of that gorge.
峡谷上面有飞机跑道
A plane will meet us, huh?
飞机会来接我们
Hey, stop. Stop.
停下来
Give it to me. Come on, give it to me, huh?
给我 把钻石给我
Keep moving. They’ll be tracking us.
继续走 他们会追上来
Nabil, where are you?
尼布 你在哪里?
I’m nearly there. Tell me what’s happening.
快到了 你在哪里?
We’re about 10 K’s out, huh? We’ve got it, my friend.
十公里外 我们拿到钻石了
Who is we? The fisherman and his son.
我们? 渔夫和他儿子
Lose them.
甩掉他们
It’s at the top of that ridge there, huh?
就在那道峡谷上面
You must stop and rest.
你一定要停下来休息
What? And give up the damn stone?
什么? 我不能失去钻石
Keep moving. Come on.
继续走
Come. Come, come.
来吧 来吧
I can’t. Stop.
我不行了 放我下来
Okay. Stop.
你行的 不行
Come on.
来吧
No! God, no. Stop.
天啊 我不行了
Christ. No more. No more.
天啊 不能动了 不能动
Take it, huh?
拿去吧
Mr. Archer Take it, take it.
艾奇先生 快点拿去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!