Who wants to take a bite out of me?
好了 来和我一起唱
All right, play with me now.
我从没见过任何人像那样和观众互动
Never seen anyone interact with a crowd like that.
他比其他任何乐队都要有魅力 不觉得吗
Bigger than any band, don’t you think?
这皇后乐队…
I mean, Queen…
又能红多久呢
how long can that last?
他和你说什么了吗
Did he say something to you?
没有明说
Not explicitly.
但哥伦比亚唱片公♥司♥有兴趣
But we’ve had some interest from CBS Records…
做个单飞
about a solo deal.
好大的数目
Well, that’s a big number.
那是配得上弗雷迪的数目
That’s a Freddie-size number.
应该由你去向他提出来
You should be the one to propose it.
你们好 近来如何
Hi, guys. How’s it going?
-挺好 -一切都好
– Good. – Everything’s great.
约翰 再来一杯吗
John, another drink?
不用了 谢谢
Er, no, I’m fine.
这是您的可乐 马上就来
Here’s the Coke. Coming right up.
-弗雷迪 -你在这儿
– Freddie. – Oh, there you are.
天啊 弗雷迪 放我下来
Oh, God! Freddie! Put me down!
你太棒了
You were brilliant.
那是因为我知道你在看我呀
Ah, that’s only because I knew you were watching.
我想你了
I’ve missed you.
我们得好好聊一场
We have so much to catch up on.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这是我男朋友 大卫
This is my boyfriend, David.
大卫 这是弗雷迪
David, this is Freddie.
演出太精彩了
Magnificent show.
谢谢
Thank you.
过奖了 非常感谢
It’s so kind of you, I appreciate it.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
你的戒指呢
Where’s your ring?
我只是不想戴着这么贵重的东西出门
I just didn’t want to travel with something so valuable.
弗雷迪 这里有些人你得会会
Freddie, there are some people here for you to see.
你答应过会去打个招呼的
You promised you’d say hello.
我答应过吗
Oh, did I?
我们该走了
We should go.
我们很快会再见的吧
Will I see you soon?
是的 当然 当然了
Yes, of course. Of course.
很高兴见到你 大卫
It’s a pleasure to meet you, David.
我也是
And you.
再次祝贺你
And well done again.
你也是
And you.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你们大老远的跑来
Thank you for coming such a long way.
再见
Bye.
接着有个MTV的采访
Then you’ve got the MTV interview…
还得飞到休斯顿做个特辑
and the plane to Houston for the special.
周五回来
Back here on Friday.
听我说
Listen to me now.
你知道去年
Do you know who sold
谁的专辑占唱片总销量的4%吗
4% of all the records purchased last year?
世界范围内
Worldwide?
迈克尔·杰克逊
Michael Jackson.
不是杰克逊五人组
Not the Jackson 5.
而是迈克尔·杰克逊
Michael Jackson.
我觉得你能超越他
And I think you could do even better.
其实我这有一份哥伦比亚唱片公♥司♥的邀请
In fact, I’ve had an offer from CBS Records.
他们为你出了大价钱 弗雷
It’s a lot of money for you, Fred,
我认为你应该考虑一下
and I think you should consider it.
你是要我解散乐队吗
Are you asking me to break up the band?
我只是向你指明单飞会为你带来什么
I’m just pointing out what awaits you if you go solo.
它能让你不再感到沮丧
An end to your frustrations.
我沮丧什么
My frustrations?
保罗
Paul?
我不知道你在说什么 约翰
I don’t know what you’re talking about, John.
也许是我误解了
Perhaps I misunderstood.
请吩咐 先生
Yes, sir.
靠边停车
Pull over.
停车 靠边停车
Stop the car, pull over.
-滚出去 立刻出去 -搞什么
– Get out. Out now! – What the hell?
从车里滚出去 你被炒了
Get out of this car. You’re fired.
-你说什么炒了 -我说让你滚
– What’re you talking about, fired? -I said get out.
-弗雷迪 你嗑嗨了 -我说滚出去
– Freddie, you are high! – I said get out!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
滚 再不滚我就杀了你
Out! Out or I’ll kill you!
滚蛋 你这个卑鄙小人
Get out, you treacherous piss flap.
-你脑子不清醒 -你♥他♥妈♥赶紧滚下我的车
– You’re not thinking clearly. – Get your ass out of my car now.
滚啊
Get out!

Out!
你♥他♥妈♥出去 滚出去
Get your ass out of my car! Get out!
你身边的小人不是我 弗雷迪
You’re firing the wrong snake, Freddie.
你会后悔的
You’ll regret it.
你♥他♥妈♥滚
Get your ass out of here!
开车
Drive!
搞什么 一边去
What the hell? Move!
可长点眼吧 我他妈碾死你
Hey, watch it! I’ll run your ass over!
一边去
Move!
你对这件事知情吗
Did you know anything about this?
我警告过他别这样的
I warned him against it.
他就是贪婪
Pure greed.
想拆散我的家庭
Tried to break up my family.
我们可以管好乐队
We can manage the band.
我们不需要他
We don’t need him.
你对我需要什么又了解多少
What do you know about what I need?
我知道无法融入
I know what it’s like…
是什么感觉
not to belong.
一个来自贝尔法斯特的天主教同性恋男孩
A queer Catholic boy from Belfast.
你知道吗
You know…
我觉得比起让我做自己 我爸可能
I think my father would rather see me dead…
还更愿意让我死掉
than let me be who I am.
现在由我来照顾你 弗雷迪
I’m gonna take care of you now, Freddie.
如果你允许的话
If you’ll let me.
你在读什么呢
What are you reading?
板球比赛而已
Just the cricket.
我们是个摇滚乐队
We’re a rock and roll band.
我们不搞迪斯科
We don’t do disco.
-这不是迪斯科 -那是什么
– It’s not disco. – Then what is it?
这是皇后乐队
It’s Queen.
太抱歉了 亲爱的们
So sorry, my darlings!
时间全忘了
Lost all track!
你竟然和我们招呼都不打就把里德炒了
You fired Reid without consulting us!
你不能为整个乐队做决定
You don’t make decisions for the band.
真是太抱歉了 亲爱的
Well, I’m terribly sorry, dear.
已成定局了
It’s done.
再说了
Besides…
迈阿密会做我们的经纪人
Miami will manage us.
对吧 亲爱的
Won’t you, darling?
我会考虑一下的
I’ll think about it.
不 你又嗑嗨了吗
No. Are you high again?
真厉害 大侦探
Well done, Columbo.
你得悠着点 弗雷
You need to slow down, Fred.
-别扫兴 我人不是在这了 -你魂在吗
– Oh, don’t be such a bore. I’m here, aren’t I? – Are you?
我不管你是不是磕嗨了
I don’t care if you’re shit-faced.
只要能唱歌♥就行
As long as you can sing.
不 约翰 我不想做这首
No, John, I don’t wanna play it.
那我就一定要做这首
Then I’m all for it.
你几个意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我唱颂歌♥都唱烦了
I’m tired of the bloody anthems.
我想要夜店里的那种活力
I want the energy in the clubs.
那些肉体

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!