Bohemian Rhapsody will never be that song.
乐队决定了 《波西米亚狂想曲》
It’s a band decision, Bohemian Rhapsody.
-就这样 -《你是我的死党》
– That’s it. – You’re My Best Friend…
出钱的人说了算
and it’s my money.
《波狂》 没得商量
Bo-Rap, period.
不然我们走人
Or we walk.
《麦克阿瑟公园》时长七分钟
MacArthur Park was seven minutes long.
风靡一时
It was a hit.
我不是想讨论波西米亚什么的
Look, I’m not arguing Bohemian whatever’s…
-音乐性 -狂想曲
– musicianship. – …Rhapsody.
但是电台绝对不会答应播放
But there’s no way in hell the station will play…
一首六分钟的惨兮兮的伪歌♥剧歌♥曲
a 6-minute quasi-operatic dirge
歌♥词还都是在瞎扯淡
comprised of nonsense words!
“真♥主♥在上” 胡扯
Bismillah? Bullshit!
做这张唱片花的是我的钱 所以得听我的
I paid for this record, so I say what goes!
我们没有法律追索权吗
Have we no legal recourse on this?
通过法律
迫使唱片公♥司♥付款的权力

Ray…
《月之暗面》是你发行的吧 对不对
you did Dark Side of the Moon, didn’t you?

I did.
我非常喜欢那张专辑
Yeah, I absolutely love that record.
从法律角度说 没有
Legally, no.
他牢牢攥着你们的小命
No, he’s got all your balls in a vice.
当然了 在公众舆♥论♥上就是另一♥码♥事了
It’s a different matter in the court of public opinion, of course.
雷·福斯特在音乐业内赫赫有名 但是
Ray Foster’s a giant name in the music industry, but…
对普通人来说
to the average person…
一提起皇后乐队的名字
Say the name Queen, on the other hand…
大家会竖起耳朵
ears prick up.
我们选《你是我的死党》
We’re going with You’re My Best Friend.
-说定了 -不 我们清楚哪首最好
– Done. – No. We know what we have,
即便你有眼无珠
even if you don’t.
那首叫《波西米亚狂想曲》
It’s called Bohemian Rhapsody.
你将永远被记作是失去了皇后乐队的人
You will forever be known as the man who lost Queen.
真是一群神经质的艺术家
Temperamental artists, eh?
他们很清楚自己受合同约束
They’re well aware they’re tied to a contract…
但谁知道歌♥手那不可思议的脑袋里
but who knows what goes on inside the inscrutable mind
在想什么
of the recording artist?
记住我这句话
Mark these words.
要是他们不小心点
If they’re not careful…
等到今年年末
by the end of the year…
没人会记得皇后乐队这个名字
no one will know the name Queen.
天啊
Christ!
你可以从我们的版税里扣
You can take that out of our royalties!
-蠢货 -傻♥逼♥
– Twat! – Wanker!
去你的金唱片
You can shove your gold disks!
你犯下大错了 福斯特
You made a mistake, Foster!
王八蛋
Arsehole!
你们永远别想出金唱片了
You’ll never have a gold disk…
这群庸才
you medium talent!
想想我可是和亨德里克斯合作过的人
And to think I worked with Hendrix.
今天来到电台的是
In the studio today…
歌♥手弗雷迪·默丘里
…singer Frederick Mercury!
你今天给我们带来了什么
So what have you got today for us?
我们能有幸听一听你的新专辑吗
We got a little taste of the new record?
我真的不该在这儿放的
I’m really not supposed to.
禁果吗 别诱惑我
Oh, forbidden fruit? Don’t tempt me!
-《我爱我车》 -另一面
– “I’m in Love with My Car!” – Other side.
《波西米亚狂想曲》
“Bohemian Rhapsody.”
我都不知道弗雷迪跟肯尼这么熟
I didn’t know Freddie knew Kenny so well.
BBC不愿意播放
The BBC won’t play it.
我也不知道
Nor did I.
实际上 没有电台愿意播放这首歌♥
In fact, no one will play it on the radio…
所以百代不会发行这首
so EMI won’t release it.
这首歌♥有什么问题
What’s wrong with this song?
什么问题都没有
Nothing’s wrong with it at all.
只不过它长达六分钟
Except that it’s six minutes long.
六分钟
Six minutes?
你疯了才会放这首歌♥
You’d have to be mad to play it.
百分之百疯了
Oh, you’d have to be bonkers.
-我绝对不允许 -我们来听听
– I positively forbid it. – Let’s hear it.
女士们和小姐们
Ladies and ladies…
首都电台
a Capital Radio exclusive…
独家首播
for the first time ever…
《波西米亚狂想曲》
Bohemian Rhapsody!
♪ 这是现实生活吗 ♪
♪ Is this the real life ♪
♪ 这只是幻想吗 ♪
♪ Is this just fantasy ♪
♪ 被困于山崩之中 ♪
♪ Caught in a landslide ♪
♪ 无法逃离现实 ♪
♪ No escape from reality ♪
♪ 睁开双眼 ♪
♪ Open your eyes ♪
♪ 抬头仰望天空 ♪
♪ Look up to the skies and see ♪
♪ 你以为能扔石头吐口水羞辱我 ♪
♪ So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye ?
♪ 你以为能爱我然后丢下我等死 ♪
♪ So you think you can love me and leave me to die ?
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh, baby ♪
♪ 别这样对我 ♪
♪ Can’t do this to me, baby ♪
♪ 快点逃 ♪
♪ Just gotta get out ♪
♪ 快点逃出去 ♪
♪ Just gotta get right outta here ♪
观众多爱他啊
How much do they love him?
听不够
Can’t get enough.
♪ 什么都无所谓 ♪
♪ Nothing really matters ♪
♪ 谁都明白 ♪
♪ Anyone can see ♪
♪ 什么都无所谓 ♪
♪ Nothing really matters ♪
♪ 我自无动于衷 ♪
♪ Nothing really matters to me ♪
♪ 任世事变幻 ♪
♪ Any way the wind blows ♪
Now I’m here
♪ Here I stand ♪
♪ Look around around around around around ♪
♪ But you won’t see me ♪
♪ Now I’m here ♪
♪ I’m just a ♪
♪ I’m just a new man ♪
♪ Yes you made me live again ♪
汤姆 杰瑞 能听见吗
Tom, Jerry, can you hear me?
弗雷迪 我什么时候能见到你
Freddie, when do I get to see you?
我马上就回家了 亲爱的
I’ll be home soon, darling.
你能不能让罗密欧接电♥话♥
Will you put Romeo on the phone
我好跟他说我想他
so I can tell him I miss him?
那你想我吗
Do you miss me?
好傻的问题
What a stupid question.
当然想了
Of course I do.
我爱你
I love you.
晚安
Good night.
早 老大
Morning, boss.
把这烂摊子收拾干净 打发走你的朋友
Clean this mess up and get rid of your friend.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
布莱恩说
According to Brian…
这是商演史上观众最多的一场演出
it was the largest paying audience in history.
一整晚…
The whole night…
我不知道他们听不听得懂我在说什么
I didn’t know if they understood a thing I was saying.
然后…
And then…
♪ 一生挚爱 你伤害了我 ♪
♪ Love of my life, you’ve hurt me ♪
♪ 你伤了我的心 ♪
♪ You’ve broken my heart ♪
♪ 又离我而去 ♪
♪ And now you leave me ♪
♪ 一生挚爱 你难道不明白 ♪
♪ Love of my life, can’t you see ♪
♪ 快回来 快回来 ♪
♪ Bring it back, bring it back ♪
♪ 别离开我 ♪
♪ Don’t take it away from me ♪
所有人都在唱
They’re all singing.
几千人
Thousands of them.
都在对着你歌♥唱
All singing to you.
因为这是真的
Because it’s true.
弗雷迪 怎么了
Freddie, what’s wrong?
不对劲的感觉已经持续了好一阵子了
Something’s been wrong for a while now.
说吧
Say it.
说出来
Say it.
我思考了很久
I’ve been thinking about it a lot.
我觉得我是双性恋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!