What? you know what? it’s a fair question.
让我们这么做 放个大头针在上面
Let’s do this, let’s put a pin in it.
订上 就这样
Pin in, there you go.
现在 让我们暂时搁置这个问题
now, let’s let that hang there a little bit…
等我们考虑清楚所有方面再说 好吗
…and then we’ll address that when we thought things through, okay?
对所有人都好 大家都笑逐颜开
Good enough for everybody? smiles all around!
我们离开这儿 快点
Let’s get out of here. come on.
我不需要考虑清楚 我想带波特回家
I don’t need to think it through. I wanna take bolt home.
看看这张脸 我家里有个小女儿
Look at this face! I have a little girl at home,…
我生命中的至爱 我会为她做任何事
…love of my life. I would do anything for her.
而且我会立刻用她来换你
And I would trade her for you in a heartbeat!
这是真话
True story.
这提醒我了 得先到衣橱那边去
That reminds me, uh, we need to begin over to wardrobe.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我需要每一个 -我 我只是
I need every… – i… I just…
那只狗相信这一切都是真的
So, the dog thinks this is all real?
是的 最近听说的 那家伙从未离开过窝
Oh, yeah. hear new. guy never leaves the set.
难以置信
It’s unbelievable.
无论何时得到机会 这都是最佳的放松方式
Whenever I get a chance this is the perfect way to unwind.
我喜欢用邪恶笑声作为开始
I like to start with an evil laugh.
喂 毛团
Hello, hairballs!
波特 你今天可能赢了 但是最后
You may have one today bolt, but in the end…
我们会抓住你的小佩妮
…we will get your little penny.
可能不会 老猫 因为你选择邪恶之路
Not likely cat. for you’ve choosen to follow the path of evil,…
最终我们会打败你 还有你那凶残的傀儡主人
…ultimately we’ll destroy you, along with your fiendish puppet master.
天 -我知道 好了 看看这个
wow! – I know. okay, watch this.
她要完蛋了 老狗 绿眼人有个计划
She is a goner, dog. but green-eyed man has a plan…
很快他就会执行的
…and soon he will execute it.
是的 然后他就会处死她
Yeah and then he will execute her!
不错
Nice!
我想用超级吼打发你们回老家
I would super bark you both back into the hole you crawled out of…
但是我需要你们活着
…but I need you alive…
因为我要你们带个口信
Because I got a little message for
回去给你们的绿眼人
You to take back to your green-eyed man.
告诉他 他的老朋友波特说
You tell him, his old friend bolt said he…
很长吗
Is it long?
什么很长 -口信
is what long? – the message.
是不是很长的口信 因为我记性不好
Is it a long message? because I have a horrible memory.
好吧 我简短点 好吗
Yeah, I’ll make a brief, all right?
你告诉他我说 我要
you tell him I said, I’m gonna…
你知道吗 我们为什么不这么做
You know what? why don’t we do this?
你记住上半部分 然后我记住下半部分
You remember the first half of the message and then I remember the second.
然后我们可以一起告诉绿眼人
And then we can pass it on green-eyed man together.
我不在乎你们怎么递口信 好吗
I don’t care how the message is translated, alright?
照做就好 告诉绿眼人 我不会睡觉
Just do it, okay? tell the green-eyed man, that I will not sleep,…
在我的佩妮免遭他的邪恶爪牙伤害之前
…i will not rest
我都不会休息
until my penny is safe from his evil clutches.
你告诉绿眼人 我会
You tell the green-eyed man, I’ll…
太多词儿了
Way too many words!
我是这种方式 先说”什么” 然后”啊”
I was like, “what?”, and then I was like “huh?”…
然后”我有点烦了” 那些关于爪牙的什么
…and then “i got a little bored”. some about clutches?
不管怎么说 我尽力而为 回见
Anyway, I’ll do my best! ciao!
顺便说一句 我是铁杆粉丝
By the way, huge fan,
爱那剧 爱你 要走了 谢谢
love it, love you, gotta go. thank you!
回来 你 你这个讨厌鬼 令人厌恶
Get back here, you… you sick! revolting, low some little…
破狗
Dogs!
臭猫
Cats!
佩妮 我永远都不会让他们抓到你
I’ll never let them get you, penny!
准备好了吗 波特
You ready, bolt?
推远三号♥摄影机
Let’s widen out camera three.
四号♥摄影机就位 转到四号♥
Ready four! go four!
然后 司机开车
And… driver.
谢谢 拉里
Thanks, larry.
右侧滑车 上右侧斜坡 准备拉扩张杆
Right scooter, right the grade. ready on the propel bars.
镜头跟着他们
And track with them!
凯利克的超级计算机
Calico’s super computer.
如果可以进入
If we can access it…
我们就可以找到关押我父亲的地方
…we’ll find and learn where they’re keeping my father.
武器热了
The weapon is hot.
“高温视线”时间到了
“heat vision” time.
波特 霹雳眼
Bolt, stare!
现在
Now!
干得漂亮
Nice move.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
这样奋不顾身 我都要被感动哭了
Such devotion… it brings tears to my eyes!
凯利克
Calico!
你父亲的发明对我们组织很有用处
Your father’s discoveries could be a great use to our organization.
我确信 如果我抓到他的”幸运佩妮”
I’m sure, he will be more commutating…
他会更容易沟通
…now that I’ve got his “lucky penny”!
波特
Bolt!
世界正等着我来支配
World domination is waiting my grasp!
你的目标受众觉得这个结局如何
How did you focus groups feel about the end of this?
你需要18到35岁人群不高兴
You asked for unhappy 18 to 35 years old,…
我就让18到35岁人群不高兴
…i give you unhappy 18 to 35 year olds.
波特 没事的 波特 我很好
Bolt, it’s okay bolt. I’m fine.
警卫 拦住她
Guards, stop her!
喂 喂 -波特
hey, hey! – bolt!
稍等 -你听啊
hold on! – listen to him.
他需要知道我没事 -不 你有麻烦
he needs to know I’m okay. – no, you’re not okay.
你被凶残的凯利克博士绑♥架♥了
You’ve been kidnapped by fiendish doctor calico.
至少那只狗需要这样认为 但是
At least that is what the dog needs to think but…
只是想像一下 闭上眼睛想象
…just imagine, close your eyes and imagine how excited he’ll be…
明天它救你的时候该是多么激动人心
…when he saves you, tomorrow. ok?
但是它整晚都会不安 求你 就让我
But he’s gonna be freaking out all night. please, just let me…
等一下 你的耳朵后面有什么
Wait a second. what’s that behind your ear?
是不是 是的 是个大头针
Is that a… yes, it is! it’s a pin!
让我们这么做 拿这个大头针订住这次谈话
Let’s do this. let’s take the pin and put it in this conversation.
直到事情解决 我们都不把它拿下来 女士
And we will not take it down, no m’am, until this matter is resolved.
但是 我只是 -这让我们想起什么
but I just… – what’s that reminds me up?
DVD发布庆功宴 我们去吧 这是个大进步
The dvd release junket. let’s get going. it’s a big push.
我想你打扮得时髦一些
I want to go with a modern looks.
行了 给她点空间 别挤坏了天才
Allright, okay. let’s give her some air. let’s not crowd the talent.
我在练习邪恶之笑 笑得邪恶是不是就像
I’ve been working on my evil laugh. is there an evil laugh like…
这样
With that.
好了 到此为止 你还没准备好邪恶地笑
Okay, here is the thing. you’re not ready for the evil laugh.
你可以哽咽 某种小小的沮丧哽咽
You could do a chuckle, like a mildly upset chuckle…
在我邪恶地笑声以后 听我的
…after my evil laugh. listen to mine.
喂 波特
Hey bolt!
爬上来啦
Climbing here!
波特 回来
Bolt, come back!
我来迟了
I’m too late.
波特 救命 -我来了 佩妮
bolt, help! – I’m coming penny!
波特 救命
Bolt, help!
坚持 佩妮 坚持
Hold on, penny. hold on!
波特 救命
Bolt, help!
波特 救命
Bolt, help!
佩妮
Penny!
波特 这里 波特
Bolt! here, bolt!
好了 波特 好了 冷静 冷静 波特
Okay, bolty, okay! stay cool! you’re cool, bolty!
绿眼人
The green-eyed man!
佩妮 佩妮
Penny! penny!
佩妮
Penny!
捕获目标
Target acquired!
就在这里结束吧
It ends here!
佩妮
Penny!
佩妮 他们把她转移了
Penny! they moved her.
没时间打招呼了 兄弟
There is no time for formalities, brothers.
我的伙伴在危险当中 我要
My person is in danger and i… i…
你在干什么 -很抱歉
wow! what’re you doing? – oh, I’m sorry.
你想先嗅我的吗 -什么
you wanna sniff mine first? – what?
你不是这附近的 是吗 -嘿 停下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!