I guess I’d do it all different.
首先
First off
能住在相同的州里
I wouldn’t live in the same state where we pull our jobs.
我们会住在别州重新做人
We’d live in another state and stay clean there.
我们若想抢银行去别州就好
Then when we wanted to take a bank, we’d go into the other state.
他们明天要你一起进城吗
Did they expect you to go downtown with them tomorrow?
他们
Who?
我是说邦妮和克莱
Bonnie and Clyde, that’s who.
当然一定和他们去
Sure. Always go with them.
是啊 你最好去
You better go.
不过他们回来的时候
But when they go to get in their car to come on home,
可别和他们一起上车
don’t you get back in there with them.
为什么 爹地
Why, daddy?
听爸爸的话一次好吗
You listen to your pa for once, can’t you do that?
你♥爸♥爸是我 不是克莱巴洛
I’m your pa. I’m your kin. Not that there Clyde Barrow.
你要我怎么告诉他们
What do you want me to tell them,
“我不能和你们上车”吗
” I can’t get back in the car with you?”
什么也别说
You tell them nothing.
我谈了条件 你可以少坐两年牢
I made a deal and got you off with a couple of years.
千万要离镇上街道远点
You just be sure that you’re off the streets in that town
就是在他们上车的时候
when they go to get in their car.
警方要在镇上 逮捕邦妮和克莱吗
You think laws is going to catch Bonnie and Clyde in town?
克莱很聪明的
Clyde’s got a sense.
你不知道吗 爸
Don’t you know that, daddy?
从没有人能捉到克莱
Nobody catches Clyde. Never.
从来没有
Never!
摩斯怎么了
What happened to C.W.?
他在五金行替他爸买♥♥灯泡
He’s over there in the hardware store, getting some light bulbs for his daddy.
你要这样戴吗
You going to wear them like that?
闭一支眼开车就好了
Drive with one eye closed.
想吃冰淇淋吗
Want some ice cream?
那是我见过最漂亮的东西
Look here. lsn’t that just the prettiest thing you ever saw?
你可以看到她手上的每根手指
Look, you can see every fingernail of her hand.
是很漂亮 那小子跑哪去了
That’s the prettiest thing. Where is that boy?
我去找他
Listen, I’ll go get him.
葛缕
Gladys Jean !
该回家了
Time to go home now.
20分钟后再来接他
Get back there in about 20 minutes and we’ll pick him up.
这小子不把脑袋拴紧点 搞不好就不见了
If that boy didn’t have his head strapped on him, he’d lose it.
那不是麦肯吗
Isn’t that Malcolm there?
轮胎爆了 没有备胎
Got a flat tire. Ain’t got no spare.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章早安越南
下一篇文章国王与我(1956)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!