Mama, why don’t you stay a little longer.
我要你收下这个
Listen, I want you to have this.
叫妈妈待久一点好吗
Listen, make mama stay a while yet?
克莱 在报上看过你的消息
Clyde, I read about you all in the papers
我好怕
and I just get scared.
派克太太 别相信报上的东西
Mrs. Parker, don’t you believe what you read in all those newspapers.
那是警方的看法
That’s the laws talking there.
他们喜欢渲染
They want us to look big so
捉到我们会让他们很有面子
they’re going to look big when they catch us.
他们捉不到我们的
And they ain’t going to catch us.
因为我逃亡技术比抢银行还行
Because I’m even better at running than I am at robbing banks.
若我们真做了那些事
If we did half that stuff they say we did in those papers,
现在岂不成了百万富翁了
we’d be millionaires by now, wouldn’t we?
我不会让我女儿 冒生命危险赚钱的
I ain’t going to risk my little girl here just to make money,
跟之前一样危险
uncertain as times are.
你知道一个工作
I knew, of a job
记得吗
You remember the time. I could have
我们能轻易赚到二千块
we could have got $2,000 just as easy as pie.
我停在外面看到警方
I pulled up outside there and I saw them laws
我告诉自己”邦妮可能会受伤害”
and I said to myself, ” Bonnie could get hurt here.”
我们就丢下钱开车走了
So we just drove right on and I let that money lay.
也许你知道和她相处的方式
Maybe you know the way with her, then.
我只是老女人 什么都不懂
I’m just an old woman and I don’t know nothing.
派克太太 这是我们最擅长的赚钱方式
But Mrs. Parker, this here is the way we know best how to make money.
不过等风头一过 我们就会洗手不干
But we’re going to be quitting all this as soon as hard times are over,
我保证
I can tell you that.
那天晚上我和邦妮在聊天
Just the other night, me and Bonnie were talking
我们谈到安顿下来 有个家
about the time we were going to settle down and get a home.
她告诉我 我不能
She says, to me. “You know, I couldn’t bear
住得离母亲太远
to live more than 3 miles from my precious mother.”
你觉得如何 派克太太
How do you like that, Mother Parker?
我可不想
I don’t believe I would.
你若住得离我太近 你活不长的
You try to live 3 miles from me and you won’t live long.
你最好继续逃亡 克莱巴洛
You best keep running, Clyde Barrow.
你很清楚
And you know it.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
这位是你的女友吗
Look, who is this here, is that your girlfriend?
“Love”
” I, o, v, e. ”
是谁要拿这辆蓝鸟的
Whose idea was it to get bluebirds?
邦妮选的
Bonnie’s. Bonnie picked it out.
在我们持枪的隔天
Day after we robbed the armory.
我要你摸个东西
I want you to touch something here. Ah
我要你摸这里
I want you just to touch it right there.
你们干脆回木屋去算了
Why don’t you all go into your own cabin
如果你们想像摩斯一起玩的话
if you want to play with C.W.?
你怎么回事 脾气这么坏
What’s the matter with you now, besides your nasty disposition?
等一下 够了
Wait now. Hold on !
几哩前有个烤鸡店 谁想去买♥♥食物
I saw a chicken place a few miles back. Who all wants to get some food?
我想去 我受够了待在这里
I certainly do. I’m sick to death of sitting around here.
你根本不会开车 甜心
Why, you can’t even drive the car.
替我们买♥♥五份鸡肉餐
Just get us 5 chicken dinners.
顺便买♥♥些甜点 水蜜桃冰淇淋什么的
Get some dessert there, too. Some peach ice cream or something.
宝贝 我心情好烦
I’ve got the blues so bad.
你妈妈说了什么吗
Is it what your mama said?
不是因为她
What mama?
她只是位老妇人
She’s just an old woman now.
我没有妈妈
I don’t have no mama.
也没有家人
No family either.
我就是你的家人
I’m your family.
我们刚开始的时候
When we started out
我以为前途看好
I thought we were really going somewhere.
可是却走到这个地步
But this is it.
我们顺其自然吧
We’re just going.
我爱你
I love you.
你今天抽好多烟
You sure are smoking a lot lately.
那又怎样
So what?
你何不回你♥爸♥那里去
Why don’t you go back to your pa’s house?
但愿我能
If I only could.
但愿我能做这件事就好
If I could only just do that one thing.
现在根本毫无头绪
There’s no telling how all this happened.
我原是牧师的女儿
I was a preacher’s daughter.
你父亲在哪家教堂
What church was your pa affiliated with?
浸信会
Baptist.
我爸关心巴克的世界
He thought the world of Buck, my daddy did.
虽然巴克曾坐过牢
Even though Buck was serving time in jail.
他因为他回报社会而原谅他
He forgave him because he paid his debt to society.
我们原是基♥督♥的门徒
We were Disciples of Christ.
我没钱借我一点
I have no money. Give me some.
我要找史姆特警长
Get me Sheriff Smoot on the phone.
这样还差不多
That’s more like it.
你看我穿得多合身啊
Look how much better it fits since I took it up.
条子在对面
The men are on the other side.
抓住
Hold it, hold it!
出来
Get out!
拜托 给我一把枪 给我一把枪 我没枪
Give me a gun ! Somebody, give me a gun. I don’t have a gun.
安静 安静 我们在逃命
Be quiet! Please, be quiet! We’re trying to get out.
那一定不是真的 爹地 我知道
It didn’t happen, Daddy. I know it.
别那样
Stop that!
我宁可蹲监狱也不要这样
I’d rather go to jail, than go on like this.
他没救了 他的头被轰掉一半
He ain’t got a chance. Half his head’s blown off.
主啊 这是真的 请救我们
Dear Lord, it’s happened. Please help us.
巴克以后不会再犯错了
And Buck will never do anything wrong again in his life.
我的眼睛
My eyes.
我好像瞎了
I think I’m blind !
我的眼睛
My eyes!
灯光好刺眼
The light hurts so bad !
叫克莱送他去医院吧
Tell Clyde to get us to a doctor.
邦妮 我们死定了
Bonnie! We’re dying !
现在不能移♥动♥巴克
Buck can’t be moved now.
我的鞋子不见了 克莱
I believe I lost my shoes, Clyde.
可能被狗咬走了
I think the dog got them.
投降吧
Surrender!
上车 快
In the car! Come on !
低下身子
Keep low!
正在角落 低下身子
Cross fire! Keep low!
查理别开枪 他们被包围了
Charlie, don’t shoot! The kids are in the cross fire!
我去开车 我去开车
I’ll go get the car.
巴克 这边
Hey, Buck, this way.
他们跟着另一辆车 开枪打轮胎
They’re heading for the other car! Shoot it! Knock the hell out of it!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
爹地 别死
Daddy, don’t die!
走开 别来烦他 看不出他快死了吗
Get away and leave him alone. He’s dying. Can’t you see he’s dying?
放开我 爹地
Let me go! Daddy!
你杀了他 他快死了
You’ve killed him! He’s dying !
天啊 你看不到他快不行了吗
God, can’t you see him dying?
也许
Maybe
能让我们喝点水吗
Can you all spare us some drinking water?
你叫什么名字 伙计
Who are you, boy?
莫斯
My name is Moss.
那是克莱巴洛和邦妮派克
That’s Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
他们快昏倒了吗
Are they fainting?
那真的是邦妮派克吗
Is that really Bonnie Parker?
爹地 爹地
Daddy, daddy!
-是谁 -莫斯
-Who’s there? -C.W.
看到你真好 孩子
Oh, it’s good to see you, boy. It’s good to see you.
你胸口上是什么东西
What’s that on your chest, there?
刺青啊 爸
Tattoo, daddy. Come on.
你得帮助他们
You’ve got to help them.
帮我扶他们进来
Help me get them in.
他们怎么了 你惹麻烦了吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章早安越南
下一篇文章国王与我(1956)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!