啤酒.
Beer.
啤酒.
Beer.
当然.
Of course.
坐吧.
Sit down.
谢了.
Thanks.
你看起来不太舒服.
You seem uncomfortable.
是不是因为我而紧张啊, 克尔奇?
Do I make you nervous, Corky?
不是.
No.
也许是口渴.
Thirsty, maybe.
也许是好奇.
Curious, maybe.
真有趣. 我自己觉得有点好奇呢.
That’s funny. I’m feeling a little bit curious myself.
真棒的纹身.
That’s a great tattoo.
真漂亮的战斧
Beautiful labris.
我知道那是什么你是不是很惊讶?
Are you surprised I know what it is?
也许吧.
Maybe.
我也有纹身.
I have a tattoo.
有没有兴趣看看啊?
Would you like to see it?
一个在纽约市区附近的女人帮我纹的.
A woman in upstate New York did it for me.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
她花了一整天的功夫弄的.
Took her all day to do it.
她担♥保♥说不会疼的, 可是…
She promised it wouIdn’t hurt, but…
我还是痛了好一阵子.
it was sore for a long time after.
连轻轻摸都会疼.
I couldn’t even touch it.
可现在我喜欢摸上去的感觉.
Now I love the way it feels.
这里.
Here.
摸摸看.
Touch it.
– 你在干嘛? – 你看不出来?
– What are you doing? – Isn’t it obvious?
我在引诱你.
I’m trying to seduce you.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想要你.
Because I want to.
当天在电梯里头碰面时我就已经想要你了.
I’ve wanted to ever since I saw you that day in the elevator.
我知道你可能不相信…
I know you don’t believe me…
但是我可以证明给你看.
but I can prove it to you.
你将不会相信你接下来所看到的
You can’t believe what you’d see…
但是你能够相信你所能感觉到的.
but you can believe what you feel.
自那天起我无时无刻都在想着你.
I’ve been thinking about you all day.
[ 喘气, 呻♥吟♥ ]
这整件事是个圈套.
You planned this whole thing.
你故意把耳环丢进洗手盆的, 对吧?
You dropped that earring down the sink on purpose, didn’t you?
如果我说是的话, 你会不会就把手拿开了?
If I say yes,will you take your hand away?
– 不会. – 是的.
– No. – Yes.
噢, 啊, 克尔奇.
Oh, please, Corky.
噢, 啊.
Oh, please.
吻我!
Kiss me!
[ 喘气声持续着 ]
– [ 开门声 ]
– 哦, 他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
维雅乐! 维, 你在家吗?
Violet! Vi, you home?
在, 我在这儿, 凯
Yeah, I’m right here, C.
– 这是什么? – 我没有–
– What the fuck is this? – I didn’t–
这是什么混账…
What the fuck is…
哦.
Oh.
克尔奇, 这位是凯撒. 凯撒, 克尔奇.
Corky, this is Caesar. Caesar, Corky.
[ 笑声 ]
我以为–
I thought–
这里真♥他♥妈♥的暗.
It’s fuckin’ dark in here.
克尔奇在帮卞齐倪先生办事.
Corky’s doing some work for Mr. Bianchini.
哦, 真的, 嗯. 别跟我说那些.
Oh, yeah. Right. Don mentioned that to me.
对不起, 嗨.
I’m sorry. Hi.
欢迎你加入这个家族.
Welcome to the family.
你, 跟拉吉夫一起上班, 对吧?
So you’re working with Rajiv, right?
不, 拉吉夫在印度.
No. Rajiv’s in India.
她自己一个人做工.
She’s doing the work herself.
哦, 是这样.
No shit.
卞齐倪请了你. 那你的手艺肯定不错.
Bianchini hired you. You must be pretty good with your hands.
– 他是我的好朋友. – 维雅乐也是这么说的.
– He’s a good friend of mine. – That’s what Violet says.
正确来说是家族.
Family really.
– 你什么时候被放出来的? – 老天, 凯撒.
– When did you get out? – Jesus, Caesar.
啥? 那又不是什么大不了的.
What? It ain’t no big fuckin’ deal.
我知道阿当雇佣的人.
I know who Don hires.
你知道的, 他自己也被抓过. 十三年了.
You know, he did time himself. Thirteen fuckin’ years.
你呢? 多久?
What did you do?
– 五. – 五.
– Five. – Five.
那不坏啊. 因为什么事被抓?
That’s not bad. What for?
那根本都不关你事.
That’s none of your goddamn business.
你们俩都说的对, 根本不关我事.
You’re right. She’s right. It’s none of my goddamn business.
你可以不必告诉我. 只是…
You don’t have to tell me. It’s just…
我只想告诉你一件事, 好吗?
I want you to understand one thing, all right?
你是这里少数的好人之一.
You’re amongst good people here.
来吧, 来吧.
Come on, come on.
假如你了解我说什么的话, 你会收下这钱的.
If you understand what I’m talkin’ about, you’ll take the money.
否则我真的为你担心了.
If you don’t, then I’m gonna have to worry about you.
很好. 我不喜欢担心别人.
Good. I hate to worry.
我长了口疮.
I got ulcers.
我看我还是应该走了.
I should be going.
啥? 不行, 留下来. 请她喝东西.
What? No, stick around. Get her a drink.
我还得回去清理刷子.
I gotta go clean out my brushes.
下次吧.
Another time.
好. 下次.
Right. Another time.
唔, 克尔奇, 克尔奇. 你在干嘛?
Mmm, Corky, Corky. What are you doing?
我想见你.
I had to see you.
呃. 我不觉得那是个好主意.
Look. I don’t think this is a good idea.
我想跟你道歉.
I wanted to apologize.
不, 千万别道歉.
No, please, don’t apologize.
如果有什么是我所不能忍♥受的事, 那就是女人为了性♥爱♥而道歉.
If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s woman who apologize for wanting sex.
我不是为了我所做的而道歉.
I’m not apologizing for what I did.
我是为了我所没做的而道歉.
I’m apologizing for what I didn’t do.
你知道那里有床吗?
You have a bed somewhere?
[ 呻♥吟♥ ]
[ 喘气 ]
[ 呻♥吟♥, 喘气持续着 ]
我的视力恢复了.
I can see again.
我正需要它.
I needed that.
那 凯撒是黑社会吗?
So Caesar’s Mafia, huh?
还需要问吗?
You have to ask?
不.
No.
有趣.
Funny.
好久没人那么叫了.
Nobody really calls it that anymore.
凯撒只称它为 “生意”.
Caesar just calls it “the business.”
你怎么与见他的?
How did you meet him?
他们接管一间夜♥总♥会♥, 我当时在那里上班.
They took over a club I was working at.
凯撒当时是主管.
Caesar started managing it.
– 他帮人洗黑钱? – 基本上是.
– He’s a launderer? – Basically.
你跟他在一起多久了?
How long you been with him?
大概五年了.
About five years.
五年不短啊.
Five years is a long time.
是啊.
Yes, it is.
财富的重新分配.
The redistribution of wealth.
– 那不是你所想知道的吗?
– Excuse me, Isn’t it what you wanted to know?
我为什么被抓?
What I did time for?
“财富的重新分配.”?
“The redistribution of wealth?”
那是我一向说来骗人上♥床♥的.
That’s what I tell someone when I’m trying to get them in my bed.
可是我已经在你床上了.
But I’m already in your bed.
我狱里的朋友说她花时间被抓.
My cell mate would say she did her time for getting caught.
她一向比我诚实多了.
She was always
a lot more honest than me.
你假如不愿意的话可以不必告诉我.
You didn’t have to tell me if you didn’t want to.
我想我愿意.
I guess I wanted to.
我很高兴你这么做.
I’m glad you did.
我也是.
So am I.
让我告诉你我所认识的一个女孩
Let me tell you about a girl I know
她是我的宝贝并且住在我隔壁
She is my baby and she lives next door
每天早上太阳没出来前
Every mornin, before the sun comes up
她用我最爱的杯子泡咖啡给我
She brings my coffee in my favorite cup

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!