I’m listening.
好. 我要属于我的东西. 那一半的钱.
All right. I want what’s mine. I want half the money.
我们把米奇干掉, 可是不准杀克尔奇.
We get rid of Mickey, and no one else dies.
明白了吗? 说,”我是的, 我明白了.”
No one. Say, “Yes, I understand.”
是的, 我明白了.
Yes, I understand.
告诉他们我在肯尼迪附近的圣.玛丽那里.
Tell them I’m at St. Mary’s off the Kennedy in the waiting room.
拿着电♥话♥直到我走出来为止.
Stay on the phone until I come out.
好的, 是.
Okay. Right.
肯尼迪附近的圣.玛丽那里.
St. Mary’s off the Kennedy.
是的.
Yeah.
强尼没事吧?
Johnnie’s okay?
米奇? 你怎么会在这里?
Mickey? What are you doing here?
维雅乐, 吉诺与强尼遇到了车祸.
Violet, it’s Gino and Johnnie. They were in a car accident.
哦老天! 大家没事吧?
Oh, my God! Is everybody all right?
– 我想没事的. – 好, 拜拜.
– I think everything’s okay. – All right. Bye.
他们在圣.玛丽那里, 真难以置信.
They’re at St. Mary’s. Can you fucking believe this?
我的车子坐不了那么多人, 给我你的车匙.
I can’t fit them all in my car, so give me your keys.
– 当然. – 你驾我的车吧.
– Sure. – You drive my car.
维! 维!
Vi! Vi!
帮我个忙. 去浴室里拿我的钥匙, 在我裤子里.
Do me a favor. Go in my pants in the bathroom and get my keys.
来吧, 要走了. 维, 走了!
Come on. Let’s go. Vi, let’s go!
– 谢了, 维. – 一到了马上打电♥话♥给我.
– Thanks, V. – Call me as soon as you get there.
记得把电♥话♥放好.
Leave your phone on the hook.
呵呵, 这就是团队精神.
Now, that’s teamwork.
我真该让他们把你给杀掉的.
I should’ve let ’em kill you.
他会把你也给杀了.
He would’ve done you too.
我就知道你不是个能信任的人.
I knew I couldn’t trust you.
放心. 我说过不会杀你…
Relax. I said I would let you live…
就不会杀你的.
and I will.
也可能会.
Maybe.
走, 去看看你的姘头有没有说谎.
Let’s go see if your dyke was dumb enough to lie.
走吧.
Let’s go.
[ 呻♥吟♥ ]
好.
Yes.
不!
No!
维雅乐!
Violet!
维雅乐! 维雅乐!
Violet! Violet!
维雅乐!
Violet!
别这样, 好吗.
Come on, please.
[ 呼叫声 ]
婊♥子♥! 你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥!
Bitch! You fuckin’ bitch!
– 米奇? – 维雅乐?
– Mickey? – Violet?
哦上帝, 米奇. 他逼我这么做的.
Oh, God, Mickey. He made me do it.
我很怕. 我不想的, 米奇.
I was so afraid. I didn’t want to, Mickey.
全是凯撒逼我的, 他逼我说谎.
It was Caesar, all Caesar. He made me help him.
你一定要帮我啊. 天啊!, 天啊!, 他来了!
You have to help me. Oh, God! Oh, God, he’s coming!
克尔奇?
Corky?
哦, 他妈的.
Oh, fuck.
[ 呼叫声 ]
[ 嘀咕声 ]
停止!
Stop!
哦, 开什么玩笑.
Oh, for Christ’s sakes.
结束了, 凯撒.
It’s over, Caesar.
我打给了米奇. 他回着来了.
I called Mickey. He’s on his way.
离开这里, 凯撒.
Get out of here, Caesar.
如果你想活下去, 现在就离开吧!
If you want to live, you’d better start running.
这么多年了你还不了解我吗.
All these years, and you still don’t know me.
但是我了解你.
But I know you.
凯撒, 别逼我.
Caesar, don’t.
你会怎么样? 开枪打我?
What are you gonna do with that, Vi? Shoot me?
你会杀了我吗? 别说笑了.
Kill me in cold blood? I don’t think so.
如果你要杀我, 你早就开枪了.
If you were gonna shoot me, Vi, you’d have done it a long time ago.
如果我是你, 早在把钱拿回家时我就会杀了我
If I were you, I’d have shot me the minute I brought the money back.
可你没有, 让我告诉你为什么你没那么做.
But you didn’t, and I’llI tell you why.
你不想开枪打我的.
You don’t want to shoot me, Vi.
对吧?
Do you?
对吧?
Do you?
我知道你不敢的.
I know you don’t.
凯撒, 你什么都不知道.
Caesar, you don’t know shit.
[ 枪声 ]
[ 维雅乐 ] 我不明白米奇. 你怎么不报♥警♥?
I’ll never understand it, Mickey. You didn’t even call the police.
告诉过你了. 家族不要警♥察♥插手.
I told you. The family doesn’t want the police around.
我们要自己料理这些事.
We want to take care of it ourselves, and we will.
我会找到他的, 我发誓.
I’ll find him. I swear I will.
我知道你会的.
I know you will.
你确定你会没事?
Sure you’re gonna be okay?
我是想说, 假如你改变主意的话…
I mean, if you’re having second thoughts…
你随时可以来找我.
my offer still stands.
谢了米奇, 我受够这些了.
Thanks, Mickey, but I have to get out.
我只想离开这一切.
You know, I have to get away from all this.
不过, 非常谢谢你.
But thanks.
谢谢你帮我做了那么多.
Thanks for everything.
– 喂. – 喂.
– Hey. – Hey.
嗯, 进行的怎样了?
So, how’d it go?
– 我还在这, 不是吗? – 嗯嗯.
– I’m here, aren’t I? – Mm-hmm.
[ 车琐声 ]
嗯, 我觉得我们有需要一辆逃走的车.
Well, I thought we might need a getaway car.
嗯.
Hmm.
[ 启动引擎声 ]
你知道你跟我的分别吗?
You know what the difference is between you and me, Violet?
不知道.
No.
呵呵, 我也不知道.
Me, neither.
当然,她一切都需要你
Well, she’s all you’d ever want
她在宴会的表现值得夸赞
She’s the kind I’d like to flaunt and take to dinner
她象一位高贵的夫人
She’s a lady
呵,呵,呵,她是一位高贵的夫人
Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady
托金更像是一个小宝贝
Talkin’ about that little lady
她属于我
And the lady is mine
但她从不象贵夫人那样
But she’s never in the way
他总不为好事说祝福
Always something nice to say What a blessing
我什么时候都离不开她
I can leave her on her own
我知道她很单纯,不会乱来
Knowing she’s okay alone and there’s no messin’
她象一个贵夫人
She’s a lady
呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人
Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady
托金更象一个小宝贝
Talkin’ about that little lady
她属于我
And the lady is mine
她一直要求不高
No she never asks very much
我不会虐待她
And I don’t abuse her
我会一直尊重她
Always treat her with respect
我从来都没想过待她不好
I never would abuse her
在世上很难找这样的人
What’s she’s got is hard to find
我不想失去她
And I don’t want to lose her
她帮助我从困境中起家
Help me build a mountain from a little pile of clay
但她知道我为了什么
But she’s knows what I’m about
她能记得我的付出
She can take what I dish out
这很不容易
And that’s not easy
但她知道我想了又想
But she knows me through and through
她知道要怎样做
And she knows just what to do
以及如何让我开心
And how to please me
她是一个贵夫人
She’s a lady
呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人
Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady
托金更象一个小宝贝
Talkin’ about the little lady
我知道她属于我
And the lady is mine
She’s a lady
她象一个贵夫人
呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人
Ooh, oh, oh, she’s a lady
大家听我说,她象一个贵夫人
Listen to me people, she’s a lady
好,好,好,她象一个贵夫人
Yeah, yeah, yeah, she’s a lady
呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人
Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady
托金是一个小宝贝
Talkin’ about the little lady
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
She’s a lady
Hey, yeah, yeah, she’s a lady
Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady
她是我生活中不可缺少的女人
I can’t live without that little lady

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!