这个简单的问题, 他答了, 就没事了.
It’s a simple question. If he’d answer it, that’s the end of it.
你想说什么, 强尼?
Where’s this goin’, Johnnie?
承认吧.
Just admit it.
承认什么?
Admit what?
你过份紧张那些钱!
That you overreacted!
你弄不见的! 不是我.
You lost it! Not me.
是你的错误.
It was your mistake.
你想这么说?
You wanna play it this way?
不如听听我说.
I could play it this way.
你想知道谁犯下错误?
You wanna know who made a mistake?
打开公事包.
Open the case.
– 凯撒. – 闭嘴, 维雅乐.
– Caesar. – Shut up, Violet.
这是我跟强尼之间的事.
This is between me and Johnnie.
你不是要有个答覆?
You wanna do this now?
动手吧.
Let’s do it.
打开这箱子.
Open the fuckin’ case.
打开它.
Open the case.
钥匙呢?
Where’s the fucking key?
你还需要钥匙吗?
You don’t need a key.
那我要怎么打开它?
Then how the fuck can I open it?
你刚刚怎么开现在就怎么开.
The same way you did before.
你在胡说些什么?
What are you talking about?
[ 叹气声 ]
好吧, 强尼.
All right, Johnnie.
维雅乐…
Violet…
帮我倒多杯酒来.
get me another drink.
– 这是什么? – 你跟我坐好!
– What is this? – Don’t you fucking move!
[ 意大利文 ]
他妈的, 在那里?
Where is it, fuckface?
– 什么在那里? – 钱啊!
– Where’s what? – The money!
好吧, 凯撒, 不不知道你怎么想的, 但是你先把枪放下…
Okay, Caesar, if you don’t put down that gun…
坐下.
Sit down.
凯撒, 这是什么?
Caesar, what is this?
吉诺, 你儿子偷了你的钱来陷害我.
Gino, your son stole this money to set me up!
他偷了你的钱, 我有证人!
He fuckin’ stole it, and I can prove it!
维雅乐, 告诉他们.
Violet, tell them.
告诉他们!
Tell them!
强尼, 说吧.
For God’s sake, Johnnie, do what he says.
我的天! 这是怎么一回事.
For Christ’s sake! This isn’t happening.
下一枪就打断你的命根子.
Next one blows off your fuckin’ dick!
你马上就是个死人了 你快死了!
I’m looking at a dead man. You’re a fuckin’ dead man!
够了!
Enough!
– 吉诺, 坐下. – 你竟敢用枪指着我?
– Gino, don’t. – Do you point the gun at me?
你忘了我是谁? 我是吉诺麻钟尼!
Do you know who I am? I am Gino Marzzone!
除非你是傻瓜, 把枪给我!
哦, 吉诺, 千万不要.
No, Gino, please.
把枪给我.
吉诺, 坐下.
Gino, sit down.
我们是一家人, 凯撒.
We’re family, Cesare.
家人, 凯撒.
Family, Caesar.
家人.
Family.
现在…
Now…
把它给我.
give it to me.
乖孩子.
Good man.
[ 枪声 ]
[ 痛呼声 ]
别开枪.
Don’t shoot.
[ 扳动声 ]
我是被逼的, 维雅乐.
I had to do it, Violet.
你看见了, 我没别的选择.
You saw it. I had no choice.
是强尼敢的.
It was Johnnie.
满嘴谎言的混♥蛋♥. 他逼我的.
Lying rat fuck. He made me do it.
喂! 喂!
Hey! Hey!
笨蛋东西! 你以为你能陷害我? 是吗?
You stupid fuck You think you could set me up? Huh?
我是个死人吗强尼? 我是死人?
I’m a dead man, Johnnie? I’m a fucking dead man?
猜猜看强尼. 谁死了啊? 谁啊?
Guess again, Johnnie. Who’s the dead man? Who?
谁死了, 杂种? 谁? 谁?
Who’s dead, fuckface? Who? Who?
我听不见强尼, 再猜啊.
I can’t hear you, Johnnie. Guess again.
再猜多一次强尼, 再猜啊!
Take another guess, Johnnie. Take another fuckin’ guess.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
也许三个小时吧.
Maybe three hours.
凯撒, 你想干嘛?
Caesar, what are you going to do?
– 你觉得呢? 我们当然是把钱给拿回来了. – 什么?
– We’re gonna get the money back. – What?
维雅乐, 如果把钱拿回来后, 这一切都好必没发生过.
Violet, if we get the money back, then none of this ever happened.
凯撒, 你刚杀了吉诺麻钟尼.
Caesar, you just killed Gino Marzzone.
错, 我没有. 没尸体的话我就没杀人了.
No, I didn’t. Not if the bodies disappear.
假如钱在这. 可他们没出现.
Not if the money’s here. Then they never showed up.
他们发生什么事了?
What happened to them?
我不知道. 也许我们永远不知道.
I don’t know. Maybe we’ll never know.
天哦, 还真是幸运.
My guess, it was a job.
也许是卡佩拉吧. 全是生意的一部分.
Maybe the Carpella’s. All part of the business.
一旦我们找到钱后, 什么事情都没有了.
Look, once we find the money, then everything’s gonna be all right.
[ 警笛声 ]
有人来了.
Somebody’s coming.
[ 警笛声持续着 ]
– 去他妈的! – 哦, 不.
– Fuck! – Oh, no.
妈的!
Fuck!
凯撒, 我们该怎么办?
Caesar, what are we gonna do?
只是警♥察♥吧了. 尽量拖延时间.
They’re just cops. Stall ’em as long as you can.
[ 嘀咕声 ]
[ 嘀咕声持续着 ]
吉诺, 天啊.
Gino, man.
[ 凯撒 ] 来吧, 来吧!
Come on. Come on!
[ 叹气声 ]
[ 门铃♥声♥ ]
应门啊.
Answer it.
[ 门铃持续着 ]
– 你好? – 哦 夫人, 我们是警♥察♥.
– Hello? – This is the police, ma’am.
警♥察♥?
The police?
我们接到消息说这里有枪战. 麻烦你让我们进去一下.
We had a report of gunfire. Can you buzz us in, please?
– 枪战? 开什么玩笑? – 不是说笑的夫人.
– Gunfire? Is this a joke? – No joke, ma’am.
– 开门吧. – 呃.
– Please open the door. – Um.
我怎么知道你是真的警♥察♥?
How do I know that you’re really the police?
夫人, 你必须开门啊.
Ma’am, you have to open the door.
好吧.
All right.
[ 嘀咕声 ]
[ 电梯铃♥声♥ ]
[ 电视声, 惊叫声, 嘀咕声 ]
[ 电视声持续着 ]
– [ 枪战 ]
– [ 叹气生 ]
[ 敲门声 ]
如果你想干些蠢事…
Now, if you’re thinking about doing something stupid…
记得, 我刚杀了吉诺麻钟尼.
remember, I just killed Gino Marzzone.
了解吗?
You understand what that means?
他们只是警♥察♥.
They’re just cops.
看见啦? 我们是真警♥察♥.
See? We’re for real.
对不起. 常有贼扮警♥察♥的事件.
I’m sorry. It’s just that sometimes you hear stories.
没事, 你所做的是对的.
You did the right thing.
进来吧.
Come on in.
你们好啊, 芝加哥的治安维护者.
Hey, hey! Chicago’s finest.
怎么样两位? 今晚有什么大事吗?
How’s it going tonight, fellas?
还好, 你呢?
Very good, sir?
对不起, 我耳朵有点毛病. 听觉有些问题.
I’m sorry. I got a bum ear. Can’t hear shit with it.
我是凯撒, 这是我女朋友维雅乐.
My name is Caesar, and this here is my Violet.
那么, 她说你们听到有枪战?
So, Violet tells me there’s some problems about gunshots.
嗯是的. 附近的一个邻居报的警.
Uh, yes, sir. A neighbor in the building called in.
– 我觉得我们知道发生了什么事. – 大概就是电视机吧.
– I think we know what happened. – Probably just the television.
喔, 电视机的声音啊.
Oh, the television.
甜心, 麻烦你把电视机关了.
Honey, why don’t you turn it off?
类似的情况常有.
This happened before.
这耳朵, 一出世就如此的了.
This ear, I was born with it.
– 助听器的电池用完了, 对不起啊
– [ 电视声停止 ]
The batteries went dead on my hearing aid. I’m sorry.
– 没关系的 – 别担心.
– It’s all right. – No big deal.
真是不好意思. 喝不喝啤酒?
I hate to trouble you guys. Can I get you a beer?
哦不了, 当值中. 不能喝.
Uh, no. Not on duty. Sorry.
嗯, 可以借用下洗手间吗?
But, uh, do you mind if I use your bathroom?
当然没问题. 就在那边.
No. Sure. It’s right over here.
谢了.
Thanks.
嗯 那我要弄点东西喝, 你们随便吧.
Listen, do you mind if I make myself a drink?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!