none of it really mattered.
可是现在我办不到了.
But I can’t do that anymore.
我在重复着雪丽的错误.
I’m making the same mistake Shelly made…
但我终于知道我需要的是什么了.
but now I know what I want.
我要离开.
I want out.
我要一个新的生活.
I want a new life.
我终于知道我要的是什么, 可是我一个人办不到.
I see what I’ve been waiting for, but I can’t do it alone.
我需要你的帮忙, 克尔奇.
I need your help, Corky.
– 凯撒会去取钱, 他将会把钱… – 多少钱?
– Caesar’s gonna get the money… – How much money?
雪丽说超过二百万.
Shelly said it’s over two million dollars.
对啊. 那凯撒将会拿那二百万.
Yeah. So Caesar’s gonna get it.
他会把钱拿去公♥寓♥那里. 然后他会点算钱.
He’s gonna bring it by the apartment. He’s gonna count it.
他将会查每本帐簿来了解雪丽是怎么做的手脚.
He’s gonna go through the books and try and figure out how Shelly did it.
等等. 维雅乐, 你知不知道你在说什么?
Wait a minute. Violet, do you know what you’re saying?
你要我帮你抢黑帮的钱?
You’re asking me to help you fuck over the Mob.
维雅乐, 他们不是好惹的.
Violet, these people are serious.
假如你不了解就去问雪丽好了.
You wanna know how serious? Ask your friend Shelly.
他们比警♥察♥还利害,他们很有钱, 不怕法律.
They’re worse than any cop because they have lots of money and no rules.
你要跟他们对着干, 需要有万全的计划.
You fuck them, you better do it right.
所以我要你帮忙啊. 你说你很利害的.
That’s why I need your help. You said you were good.
我是利害.
I am good.
好那么现在假如我相信你说的一切.
Let’s just say for a moment I believe everything you’re saying.
– 你觉得我在说谎? – 我没那样说.
– You think I’m lying? – I didn’t say that.
可是你有, 假设你有吧.
But since you did, let’s say you are.
你要算计雪丽其实是很容易的.
It would have been easy for you to set up Shelly.
差点让他被杀了…
You could have had him killed…
你知道凯撒会把钱拿回公♥寓♥去的.
knowing that Caesar would bring the money back to the apartment.
你只是需要一个豪无干系的人来证明你的清白.
All you would need to keep yourself clean is someone unconnected.
好比说我.
Someone like me.
你真的是那样想的?
Is that what you think?
我只是假设一下.
I’m just making a point.
你完全不了解…
You have no idea what you’re asking…
两个人干这种事需要多少的互相信任.
how much trust it takes two people to do something like this.
对于我来说, 偷窃跟性♥爱♥差不多.
For me, stealing has always been a lot like sex.
两个人要同样的东西.
Two people who want the same thing.
他们走进一间房♥, 开始讨论.
They get in a room, they talk about it.
当他们开始计划时, 好比调情一样.
They start to plan. It’s like flirting.
就像是前奏一般.
It’s kind of like foreplay.
因为讲的越多, 他们就越兴奋.
Because the more they talk about it, the wetter they get.
唯一不同的是, 我可以随意跟人上♥床♥.
The only difference is, I can fuck someone I’ve just met.
可是计划偷东西的话, 我得要一个我非常了解的人.
But to steal, I need to know someone like I know myself.
你觉得你够了解我了吗?
You think you know me like that?
我要看看那些钱.
I wanna see the money.
喔, 老天!
Oh, my God!
别担心. 不是我的.
Don’t worry. It ain’t mine.
– 凯撒, 怎么了? – 真是难以置信啊, 维.
– Caesar, what happened? – It was unbelievable, Vi.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信!
Un-fuckin’-believable!
妈的! 看看这件衣服.
Shit! Look at this shirt.
你看看. 不能用了.
Look at it. It’s ruined.
这一切都是当雪丽带我们去看钱时开始的.
It all started when Shelly took us to the money.
我跟你说啊米奇, 他真不是盖的.
I’ll tell you something. Mickey, he knows his shit.
他真行. 让雪丽带我们去到了那里.
He does. Shelly took us right there.
然后他跪了下来, 嗯…
So Shelly’s down on his knees, right…
从地上的一个保险箱里拿出了这些钱…
and he’s pulling out this money from a safe on the floor…
我当时在那…就站在那里…
and I’m standin’ there…
傻…傻呼呼的看着那些钱, 你知道吗?
and I’m lookin’ at it, right?
像是在说,”太爽了!”
Like, “Holy fuck!”
我当时只想到, “他是怎么办到的,” 然后枪声响了!
All I can think about is, “How the fuck was he able to do this,” when bang!
强尼射了他. 他杀了雪丽!
Johnny caps him. He caps Shelly!
血溅的到处都是. 溅了我一身. 钱上也全是血.
Blood goes flyin’ everywhere. All over me. All over the money.
我脑子一片空白. 不知道他开了多少枪.
I have no idea if this is even all of it.
然后我冲出去就是一拳!
And right then, I go through the roof and bam!
我打了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的.
I punch the dumb son of a bitch.
我对着他那张傻脸用力的打下去.
I punch him right in his dumb fuckin’ face.
当时我根本不理会他是谁的儿子.
I didn’t give a shit whose son he was.
我只想着继续揍他–揍醒这狗♥娘♥养♥的傻小子!
I just wanted to hit him again– smack
some sense into the dumb son of a bitch!
看看我现在得面对这糟糕的处境!
Look at the shit that I gotta fuckin’ deal with now!
– 你现在想怎么办呢? – 我叫他直接照平时那样办.
– What are you gonna do with it? – I told him to run it through the cycle.
可是, 强尼打给他老头子, 我觉得他有其他的计划…
But no, Johnnie calls up the old man, and I guess he’s got other plans…
他明天晚上才要这些东西
because he wants to pick up this shit tomorrow night.
洗衣服的清洁剂在那?
Where’s the laundry detergent?
在床单柜理.
It’s in the linen cabinet.
[ 水滴声 ]
记得明天一大早到我那去.
Come to my place in the morning, early.
[ 维雅乐 ] 你觉得你够了解我了吗?
You think you know me like that?
[ 克尔奇 ] 二百万.
Two million dollars.
[ 维雅乐 ] 你终于重新考虑了.
You’re having second thoughts.
不.
No.
你说凯撒洗了那些钱?
You said Caesar washed the money?
– 是啊. – 然后呢? 说清楚点.
– Yeah. – Then what? Exactly.
– 他把钱吊起来. – 他什么?
– He hung it up. – He what?
把钱弄干啊.
To let it dry.
看起来像梦境一般.
It was unreal.
到处都是晾干的百元大钞, 好像树叶那么多.
Hundreds paper-clipped everywhere like leaves.
[ 熨斗声 ]
然后他再一张一张熨直.
Then one by one he ironed all of it.
[ 熨斗声持续着 ]
– 他没睡着? – 没有, 连我也没睡.
– Did he sleep? – No, but neither did I.
整个晚上我都被那声音烦着.
All night long I listened to that sound.
– 什么声音? – 钱的声音.
– What sound? – The sound of money.
[ 数钞票声 ]
那些钱现在在哪呢?
Where is it now?
在他办公室里.
It’s in his office.
我今天早上见到的.
I saw it this morning.
我要去买♥♥点东西.
I need to go to the store.
钱就在他桌上的公事包里.
It’s in a case on his desk.
公事包上了琐吗?
Does the case lock?
嗯.
Yes.
– 噢. 告诉我关于强尼的事. – 强尼?
– Huh. Tell me about Johnnie. – Johnnie?
我觉得他跟凯撒不太喜欢对方.
Sounds like he and Caesar don’t like each other.
当然了, 他们简直是痛恨对方.
Like each other? They hate each other.
– 为什么? – 我怎么知道.
– Why? – I don’t know.
那是在我还没来之前就发生的事.
Happened long before I came around.
不过我想应该是凯撒觉得强尼是个傻瓜…
I think it’s basically Caesar thinks Johnnie’s a complete idiot
要换成你是凯撒, 又能怎样?
but, you know, what can you do?
那个傻瓜掌管着芝加哥, 吉诺可是他老爸啊.
Johnnie runs Chicago ’cause Gino’s his father.
谁是吉诺?
Who’s Gino?
吉诺 麻钟尼.
Gino Marzzone.
麻钟尼, 你是指安吉罗麻钟尼, 麻钟尼家族的首领?
Marzzone, as in Angelo Marzzone, head of the Marzzone family?
是啊, 那是他哥哥.
Yeah, that’s his brother.
天呐.
Shit.
吉诺麻钟尼 今晚会到你的地方来拿钱?
Gino Marzzone’s coming to your place tonight to pick up the money?
是啊.
Yeah.
而那个强尼麻钟尼是他儿子? 就是那个强尼?
And Johnnie Marzzone’s his son? That’s Johnnie?
是啊.
Yeah.
我的老天爷.
Sweet Jesus.
太完美了.
It’s perfect.
吉诺麻尔钟今晚到你的地方去. 这很重要.
Gino Marzzone’s coming to your place tonight. This is a big deal.
凯撒会很小心翼翼的应付他. 他是怕吉诺的.
Caesar’s gonna want to do it right. He won’t want to look like an idiot.
– 吉诺曾经去过你那吗? – 有, 两次.
– Has Gino been to your place before? – Yeah, twice.
– 当时怎样? – 凯撒紧张的要死.
– What happened? – Caesar was really nervous.
他不停的在清理房♥间.
He kept cleaning the apartment.
他第一次帮我挑选裙子来穿就是那时.
The first time he picked out the dress he wanted me to wear.
强尼对你有意思吗?
Did Johnnie ever hit on you?
他经常抛媚眼给我. 只要是女人他都有兴趣.
Johnnie hits on me all the time. He hits on anything in high heels.
– 凯撒知不知道? – 他经常在凯撒面前那样做.
– Did Caesar ever see this? – He does it right in front of him.
事情越来越有趣了. 接着说.
This is getting better and better. Go on.
嗯, 吉诺不太会说英文, 但是也有可能在装蒜…
Well, Gino doesn’t speak much English, or at least he pretends not to…
所以他常常一见面就开门见山.
so he usually gets right to the point.
那两次他们都只聊了五分钟左右.
Both times they only talked for about five minutes.
喝了些酒就离开了.
They had a drink and then they left.
– 吉诺喝了些什么? – 思考兹.
– What did Gino drink? – Scotch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!