葛莱恩李维特. 我记的那么清楚因为凯撒对那这酒很紧张.
Glenlivet. I remember that ’cause Caesar made a big deal about it.
嗯 好.
All right.
我有了个可行的好主意.
I have an idea how to make this work.
[ 克尔奇 ] 回去准备准备. 慢慢来, 做的逼真点.
Go back and get ready. Take your time. Make it real.
他们大概几点会到?
What time did you say they’d be there?
[ 维雅乐 ] 飞机 7:00 到, 所以应该是 8:00.
The plane gets in at 7:00, so I’d say around 8:00.
– [ 哈欠声 ] – [ 克尔奇 ] 好吧.
All right.
凯撒应该会在某些睡醒.
Now, at some point, Caesar’s gonna quit.
大概 6:00 左右吧, 让他慢慢准备.
I guess sometime around 6:00, making sure he’s got time to get ready.
当他准备好后, 你就开始骗他喝酒.
As soon as he’s done, you’ll be there to put a big drink in his hand.
[ 凯撒 ] 雪丽做出了真让人难以置信的事.
Unbelievable what this guy Shelly did.
我告诉你哦, 雪丽真是个聪明的混♥蛋♥.
I’ll tell you, Shelly’s one smart-ass motherfucker.
噢, 曾经是个聪明的王八蛋.
I mean, he was one smart-ass motherfucker.
可怜的家伙. 辛辛苦苦工作了这么久.
Poor boy. Has to work so hard.
[ 呻♥吟♥ ]
[ 克尔奇 ] 你要让他放松, 忘了紧张.
You want him to relax, unwind.
你看起来真可爱.
You look good enough to eat.
[ 维雅乐 ] 你到时候会在哪儿?
Where will you be?
[ 克尔奇 ] 我就在隔壁房♥等着.
I’ll be waiting in the apartment next door.
– [ 维雅乐 ] 等什么? – [ 克尔奇 ] 洗澡.
– Waiting for what? – For the shower.
那就是我们的暗号♥.
That’s gonna be our signal.
当他洗完澡后, 你就去吧台那边.
When he’s done with his shower, you’ll go to the bar.
拿那瓶吉诺喝的思考兹.
You’ll get out the scotch that Gino drinks.
那瓶酒会不小心的从你手里滑掉.
As you do, the bottle will slip from your hands.
一个意外.
An accident.
[ Caesar ] Vi, what the heII was that?
[ 凯撒 ] 维, 什么声音?
Vi, what the hell was that?
维, 听见了没?
Vi, you can’t hear me?
– 啊, 惨了! – 凯撒, 它滑掉.
– Ah, fuck! – Caesar, it slipped.
– 我打算准备一下. – 你♥他♥妈♥怎么搞得?
– I was trying to get ready. – How the fuck did you do that?
凯撒, 这是个意外, 我不小心的.
Caesar, it was an accident. I didn’t mean to.
– 我再去买♥♥. – 没时间了!
– I’ll get some more. – There’s no fuckin’ time!
别傻了. 大把时间呢.
Don’t be silly. There’s lots of time.
我会清理, 然后再你还没换好衣服前回来.
I’ll clean this up and I’ll be back before you’re even dressed.
妈的, 维!
Fuck, Vi!
当你开门时, 我会在那等你.
When you open the door, I’ll be there.
[ 维雅乐 ] 如果他看见你怎么办?
What if he sees you?
[ 克尔奇 ] 他不会的.
He won’t.
你怎么就能那么确定?
You can’t know for certain that he won’t see you.
– 相信我吧. – 我只是担心啊. 万一, 怎么办?
– Trust me. – I’m just asking. What if?
如果他看到了…
If he does…
那我也没别的选择了, 对吧?
then I won’t have a choice, will I?
当我进去时, 我会去拿钱.
When I’m inside, I’ll get the money.
我需要一点东西来填满那公事包.
I’m gonna need something to fill the case.
把它藏在桌子附近.
Hide it near the desk.
然后…
And at that point…
就没得回头了.
there’s no turning back.
当我拿到酒时…
When I get the scotch…
我怎么知道你会不会就那样溜了?
how do I know you won’t just take off?
我也不知道你会不会去拿酒.
The same way I’ll know that you went to go get the scotch.
互相信任.
Trust.
我还是不了解我怎么能不被怀疑…
I still don’t see how I’m gonna get away clean…
钱是在我的房♥里啊.
with all the money in the apartment.
大家都会以为钱是我拿了.
Everyone’s gonna think I took it.
– 凯撒不会. – 为什么?
– Not Caesar. – Why?
因为你要骗他.
‘Cause of what you’re gonna tell him.
要尽量骗的逼真点.
You gotta be as real as you can.
当你拿着酒走回去后…
The moment you walk through that door with the scotch…
你会当他们来过了.
you’ll be covered.
那时刻是整个计划最重要的一缳.
That moment’s the most important moment of the plan.
假如你演的够逼真的话, 他会相信的, 因为他内心…
‘Cause if you’re real enough, he’s gonna believe you, ’cause deep down…
也是那么认为的.
he’ll want to.
凯? 啊, 真对不起. 他们来早了.
C? Shit, I’m sorry. They were early.
– 你说什么? – 他们刚走啊, 不是吗?
– What are you talkin’ about? – They just left, didn’t they?
– 什么东西, 你醉啦? – 你是说他们还没来?
– What, are you drunk? – They weren’t just up here?
没啊, 他们还在路上吧.
No, they’re still on their way.
那不对啊.
That doesn’t make any sense.
– 为什么? – 我刚在楼下见到强尼.
– Why? – I just saw Johnnie downstairs.
什么?
What?
是啊. 我下车时看见他在他的宝马里.
Yeah. I was getting out of my car, and I saw him in his BMW.
– 不对, 那不可能. – 是他, 凯撒.
– Nah, it couldn’t have been. – It was him, Caesar.
我很肯定.
I’m positive.
维, 那是不可能的.
Vi, that’s impossible.
凯撒, 我认得强尼.
Caesar, I know Johnnie.
那个是他.
It was him.
我也吓了一跳. 真不敢相信我错过了他们.
I screamed when I saw him. I couldn’t believe I missed him.
我知道你会难过, 所以我想跟他们道歉…
I knew you were gonna be upset, so I thought I’d stop and apologize…
然后把酒给吉诺, 可是…
and give Gino the scotch, but…
我鸣了几次车笛, 可是他都好像没听见. 也没停车.
I honked a couple of times, and Johnnie didn’t even hear me. He didn’t stop.
可是…
But…

吉诺的飞机还有半小时才到啊.
Gino’s plane doesn’t get here for another half hour.
呃, 实际上我也没见到吉诺在车里.
Actually, I didn’t see Gino in the car.
如果凯撒真的那么讨厌强尼, 那当他打开公事包时…
If Caesar hates Johnnie as much as you say, when he opens that case…
他将会相信是强尼嫁祸给他.
he’s gonna know in his gut that Johnnie just fucked him.
他将会进退两难. 两个人他都惹不起.
He’ll have no choice. He can’t go after Gino or Johnnie.
他只有一个退路.
There’s only one way out.
就是逃跑.
He’ll have to run.
他若真的逃…
And if he runs…
每个人都会觉得是他拿了那些钱.
everyone will assume he took the money.
你不会有嫌疑, 而我们都会变的富有.
You’ll be clean, and we’ll be rich.
[ 维雅乐 ] 天啊, 太完美了.
Jesus, that’s beautiful.
你真是非常聪明, 那你怎么会被抓呢?
If you’re this goddamn smart, how did you ever get caught?
我曾经有个伙伴.
I had a partner once.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了我.
She fucked me.
我不会.
I won’t.
拭目以待吧.
I think we’re gonna find out.
– 哦, 天啊! – 凯撒?
– Oh, God! – Caesar?
不.
No.
[ 维雅乐 ] 凯?
C?
哦, 不.
Oh, no.
哦, 老天.
Oh, God.
[ 咒骂声 ]
维.
Vi.
维, 我被人算计了.
Vi, I’ve been set up.
强尼?
Johnnie?
那杂种!
That fuck!
那死杂种!
That rat fuck!
那狗♥娘♥养♥的死杂种!
That motherless rat fuck!
为什么? 强尼为什么要这么做?
Why? Why would Johnnie do this?
我的天啊. 维雅乐, 想想清楚.
Jesus Christ. Violet, open your fucking eyes.
强尼讨厌我正如我讨厌他那样.
Johnnie hates me as much as I hate him.
我痛恨那狗♥娘♥养♥的死杂种.
I hate that motherless rat fuck.
– 真♥他♥妈♥的恨他. – 可是你知道是他干的啊.
– I fuckin’ hate him. – But you know he did it.
是啊. 可是? 我能怎样?
Yeah. So what? So fucking what?
你看, 钱没了, 对吗?
Look, the money is gone, right?
吉诺马上就要来拿了.
Gino’s coming to get it.
你觉得他会相信我跟他说的…
Do you think Gino is going to believe me when I tell him…
他的小兔崽子偷了他的钱吗?
his little rat fuck son stole it?
换成是我也不会相信. 知道我在想什么吗?
‘Cause I don’t. You know what I think?
我马上就是个死人了. 跟死没两样了.
I’m a dead man. I’m one in the back of the head.
我只能这么想啊.
That’s what I think.
那我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我知道强尼要我落跑.
I know what Johnnie wants me to do. Johnnie wants me to run.
他要我离开这里.
He wants me outta here.
可是假如我跑的话, 每个人都会认为是我♥干♥的…
But if I run, then everybody thinks I fucking did it…
然后那二百万他就袋的安稳了.
and he gets away with two million clean.
我可以想像现在的他…
I can see him right now…
在迎接吉诺的路上, 暗笑着我的下场.
on the way to get Gino, laughin’ at me!
暗笑着我, 暗笑着我!
Laughin’ at me, laughin’ at me !
暗笑着我!
Laughin’ at me!
他妈的暗笑着我的下场!
Fuckin’ laughin’ at me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!