-他们怎么遇见的 -在海滩上
-How did they meet -At the beach.
她游泳时差点溺水 爸爸救了她
She was swimming and Dad saved her from drowning.
然后为她做了雕刻
And then he did a carving of her.
他们又有了孩子 就是我们
And then they had babies us.
他能做许多很酷的事情
And he can do heaps of cool stuff.
他跳舞跳得和迈尔克·杰克逊一样好
He can dance as good as Michael Jackson.
曾经 他还是个士兵的时候
And once, when he was a soldier,
所有共♥产♥党人把他按在地上
all these commies pinned him down to the ground,
他却能跳出那些散兵坑
so he leapt out of his foxhole
跳起最熟练的哈卡舞
and just did this meanest haka
所有人都吓的跑开了
and all them commies got scared and ran away.
-他原来是士兵吗 -说什么呢 他可是战斗英雄
-And was he a soldier -Hell, yeah! He’s a war hero.
他还有一顶绿色贝雷帽呢
He’s even got a green beret.
-那是什么 -就是一种帽子
-What’s that -A type of hat.
看 看
Shh. Look. Look.
是那个疯子
There’s that mental fella.
怪人
Hey, weirdo!

Hey!
来啊 洛奇 砸他
Come on, Rocky, get him.
快滚开 怪胎
-Aarggh! -Get out of here, you weirdo.
-你砸他了吗 洛奇 -没有
-Did you get him, Rocky -No.
不出所料 笨蛋
Typical, egg.
这一点都不结实
Not too hard.
疯马是什么
What’s the Crazy Horses
它是我的组织 我是主席和创始会员
It’s my gang. I’m the president and founding member.
是啊 疯马
Yeah. Crazy Horses.
那是我们的标志
That’s our sign.
本来可能不是那样 但是已经决定了
It would’ve been that, but it was taken.
我们是叛逆者
We’re renegades.
那是什么
What’s those
那些游离于法律之外的人 但是依旧很酷
Someone who lives outside the law, but they’re still cool.
就像天龙特攻队 或是绿巨人那样
Like the A-Team or the Hulk.
即使是日本武士 他们也是很了不起的叛逆者
Gee, even these samurais they’re the meanest renegades.
-这么棒的雕刻是谁的 -我的
-Hey, whose is this mean carving -Oh, mine.
看上去就像外星人
Yeah. Looks just like E.T.
这是模仿你的一个雕刻 但是还没完成
It’s based on one of yours, but it ain’t finished yet.
我知道 你还没做眼睛
Yeah, I know, ’cause you ain’t done the eyes.
就差给他们眼睛了
That’s the last thing you do them eyes.
你现在还雕刻吗
Do you still carve
不了 我没时间做那个
Nup. I ain’t got time for that.
我可是个大忙人
I’m a busy man.
洛奇
Oh, Rocky!
你要溜去哪里
Hey, where you skating off to
那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean
他是怎么回事
What’s wrong with him
要乘我的车去兜风吗
You want to go for a ride in my car
好啊
Yeah.
太棒了
Cool.
出发吧
Let’s go.
天哪
Far!
好帅啊真是好车
Phwoar! Mean car.
叔叔你好
Hey, Uncle.
这是谁
Who’s this, then
发霉的史密斯
Mouldy Smith.
好了
Well
回家见了 好吗
see you at home, then, eh
什么 你要走了吗 我可以一起吗
What Are you going Can I come
我很忙的 我有很多事要照看
Oh, I’m busy. I’ve got a few things to take care of.
你在这里和伙伴们玩吧 伙计
You hang out here with your mates, man.
正义前锋
Dukes of Hazard.
他终于还是回家了 是吧
So he finally came home, eh
他会在这里待多久
How long’s he here for
不知道 不长吧
Don’t know. Not long.
那就好
That’d be right.
他去看你妈妈了吗
Has he been to see your mum yet
-还没有 -他妈的还是老样子
-Nah, not yet. -Fucking typical!
阿姨 我能吃支冰棍吗 拜托了
Hey, Aunty, can I have an iceblock, please
不行
No!
-这不公平 -那就去找工作 伙计
-Oh, it’s not fair. -Get a job, man.
哪里还有工作
Oh, there’s none left.
你全部都占了
You got them all!
-男孩 能给我一个吗 -不行
-Boy, can I have a go with one -Can’t.
这是特殊场合专用
Saving them for a special occasion.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Hey, was that your dad
是的
Yep.
他有一辆普莱默汽车
Oh, he’s got a premo car.
他会在这待多久
How long’s he staying for
不久 但是我们很快全都会搬走
Not long. But we’re gonna be moving pretty soon.
搬去哪
Where to
不知道
Don’t know.
也许就是开着酷车四处巡游
Probably just cruise around in his mean-ass car.
伙计们 我刚在那完成了一项壮举
Hey, you guys, I just did a massive shit in there.
你们应该去看看
You should go and check it out.
好的 我要去看看
Oh, yeah. I’ll check that out!
-别碰 法尔康 -我想要吃冰棍
-Don’t touch, Falcon. -I want the lollies.
这些冰棍是给大人的 不是小孩 法尔康 讨厌鬼
They’re lollies for adults, not for children, Falcon. Pest!
天哪真棒 达利
Wow! What a mean one, Dally.
我们收工了 回去吧
Alright, we’re finished. Let’s go.
打到了
Tip!
怪人 你住在这里吗
Hey, weirdo, do you live here
为什么我们要小声说话
Why do we have to whisper
因为河上很危险
Because it’s dangerous on the river.
对不起
Sorry.
我和妈妈住在这里
I live here with my mum.
我妈妈死了
My mum’s dead.
是我杀了她
I killed her.
你有朋友吗
Do you have any friends
-你有兄弟吗 -没有
-Do you have a brother -No.
我有个哥哥 他很酷
I’ve got a brother. He’s cool.
他经常和爸爸一起出去
He’s hanging out with our dad.
-他是什么样的 -他很吵
-What’s he like -Loud.
对不起 我想是我的责任
Sorry. I think I did that.
什么
Hey
我想是我让你摔倒的 对不起
I think I made you fall over. Sorry.
我得看好我的超能力
I have to watch out for my powers.
太危险了
They’re too dangerous.
哥哥说这就是妈妈的死因
My brother says that’s how my mum died.
因为我的超能力太强大
‘Cause of my powers were too strong
在我出生的时候
when I was getting born.
你可以用它做好事 知道吗
You gotta use them to do good, eh
就像漫画书里那样
Just like in the comic books.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for
随便
Anything.
快点他们来了 警♥察♥来了
Quick! Here they come. Here come the cops!
快点抓紧这里这里 好的 我在哪 这里 是这里
Quick! Quick! Here! Here! Alright. Where am I Here. Here.

Dig.
-别着急 兄弟 -这里有东西 就是这里
-Forget it, man. -Something here. It’s right here.
一定在这里
That’s where it is.
不是那里
Not there.
我的意思是 我不会
So, I mean I would’ve
我不可能跑得更远了
I would’ve run further than that.
-我相信你知道 -我确实知道
-I thought you knew, man. -I do.
我数了从邮局到这里有多少步
It’s a certain number of steps from the post.
只是忘记具体数字了
I just can’t remember the exact number of steps
或是忘记邮局位置了
or the post.
如果我们现在要在这里挖 为什么你当时不画张地图呢
If we’re digging here, why didn’t you draw a map
我当时太急了 警♥察♥就在后面追
i was in a hurry. Cops were right behind me.
根本没时间画地图
I don’t have time to start drawing maps.
我们去找个拖拉机开工吧
Let’s just get a tractor and dig it up, man.
是啊 如果我愿意整天挖洞
Yeah, if I want to dig holes all day,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!