我的钱在哪里
Where’s my money !
他妈的
Fuck.
这不公平
It’s not fair, man.
太不公平
It’s not fair!
没事的 将军 我们能找到的
It’s OK, Shogun. We can find it.
只是需要些时间
We just need some time.
没更多时间了
No more time, mate.
来啊 孩子们 过来
Come on, boys, come on.
跟上来 快一点
Come on, man, fuckin’ hurry up.
快他们就在我们身后
Go, man! They’re coming behind you.
来啊
Come on!
孩子们挪快点
Boy! Fuckin’ move your black arse!
我们是疯马
Horses!
来啊 我们来把这些装袋
Come on, boys, let’s bag these up.
要用多少袋子呢
How many bags we gonna use
看情况了 一定要很多
As many as it takes, mate. Whole lot.
给我们尝尝
Give us a go.
出发吧
Come on, then.
你在这里干嘛
Oh, what are you doing here
经过同意的 他也是我爸爸
I’m allowed. He’s my dad too.
那又怎样 你应该待在家里
So You should have stayed at home.
-但是我希望去了解他们 -为什么
-But I wanna get to know them. -Why
因为他在这里 我像他
Because he’s here. I’m like him.
我比你更像他 我和他都很有潜力
I’m like him more than you. Me and him have the most potential.
那是什么意思
What’s that
如果你不懂 你也得不到它
If you don’t know it, you ain’t got it.
这就是我很酷 你却是个笨蛋的原因
That’s what makes me cool and you an egg.
你是怎么得到的
How did you get it
这是与生俱来的 你已经太迟了 抱歉
You get it when you’re born. It’s too late for you. Sorry.
买♥♥单
Ka-ching!
-就揍他一顿吧 -我也想揍他一顿
-Just fuck him up, bro. -Yeah, I wanna fuck him up.
那群傻瓜在那里呢
There’s the fuckin’ pricks, there.
你想我吗 堂兄
Did you miss me, cousin
-你在看什么呢 -你偷了我的东西
-What are you looking at -You ripped me off.
我不知道你在说什么 老兄
Don’t know what you’re talking about, man.
你知道自己了什么 我要拿回我的烟草
You know what you did. I want my fuckin’ weed.
打他
Hit him.
-喝杯啤酒吧 兄弟 -我不想喝什么啤酒
-Have a beer, man. -I don’t want your fucking beer, man.
太酷了
That was cool.
也就如此而已 是吧
Hey, I mean, that’s what it’s all about, eh, boys
如此而已 我们被揍了
What’s what all about We got our arses kicked.
你哪里打过什么仗 我们也有很多精彩场面
What fight were you in, man We landed some good hits.
像是你用鼻子去撞他的靴子
Like when you smashed his boot with your nose
你太消极了
Oh, yeah, focus on the negative, then.
男孩 你看 是不是一场好架
Eh, Boy, you saw, it was a good fight, eh
告诉他们 谁赢了 男孩
Go on, tell them, who won that fight, Boy
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么叫你不知道 你知道什么 一无所知的家伙
What do you mean you don’t know What do you know Nothing.
我们要召集更多的成员 几百人
We’ll get more members. Hundreds.
我们会再回来 把他们打得粉碎
We’ll come back, smash them all.
更多成员
More members
我们三个打不垮任何人 这个组织就是垃圾
The three of us couldn’t smash anyone. This gang’s all shit.
什么 你要退出吗 我还不希望你待在里面呢
Yeah You’re out of the gang. I don’t want you in the gang.
那就只剩你一个了 就不是组织了
Then there’d only be you. That’s not really a gang, bro.
我只需要我自己
That’s all I need me.
我就是疯马
I am the Crazy Horses.
我是将军 在这个星球我孤独地活着
I’m the Shogun. I’m all alone on this planet.
我是外星人
Shit, man, I’m E.T.
-看着路 -看着我 好吗
-Keep your eyes on the road. -You keep your eyes on me, alright
每个人总是因为那些事批评我
Everybody blaming me for some shit that
小心
Look out!
他妈的那是什么
What the fuck was that
-去死吧 -是只狗 是不是
-Fuck, bro. -It was a dog, wasn’t it
-你差点害死我们 -那到底是什么
-You nearly fucking killed us. -What was that
不知道 我想是只狗
-I don’t know. -I think it was a dog.
那不是只狗
It wasn’t a dog.
男孩 你给我站住回到车里去
Boy, you stop right there and get back in this car.
只是只蠢狗而已
It’s just a stupid dog, man.
拜托 有人放狗出来
Oh, come on, someone’s just let a dog out
它走到马路上 差点害死大家
and it got on the road and nearly killed us.
-是因为你驾车太危险了 -你给我闭嘴
-It was your dangerous driving, man. -You shut up.
回来吧 回到车里来 好吗
Now, come on, man, get back in the car, eh
我们要走了 我们要打包行李 明天就离开
Shit, we got to go. We got to pack, man. We’re leaving tomorrow.
我们要进城了
Yeah, we’re going to the city.
我们到那里 让你第一个进去
You’re first in when we get there too.
我还要带你去现场看迈克尔·杰克逊
I’m taking you to see Michael Jackson live.
来吧
Come on, man.
我知道 只是一只蠢狗
I knew, it was just a stupid dog.
好了 利夫 没事了
It’s OK, Leaf. It’s OK.
一切都会好的 利夫
It’ll be alright, Leaf.
我们现在要去城里了吗
Are we going to the city now
你们在干什么呢
what do you both think you’re doing
-我们什么也没做 -是吗
-We’re doing nothing. -Eh
-把我的藏货带走 -我们只是在清理
-Taking my fucking stash -We’re just cleaning up.
-你们竟然偷我的东西 -是恰帕要这么做的
-Eh You stealing from me -Oh, you know, it was Chup, man.
闭嘴
Shut up!
不是我 我说了是恰帕
It wasn’t me, man. I said it was Chup.
先收拾你再说
After all I did for you!
是恰帕做的
-Hey -It was Chup.
你惹毛我了
Piss me off, bro!
快点 进来 快
Come on, get inside. Hurry.
去死吧 阿♥拉♥曼还有你的疯马
Fuck you, Alamein, and your Crazy Horses gang!
停车
Stop!
他妈的
Fucking
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastards!
他妈的小偷
Fucking thieves!
男孩男孩
Boy! Boy!
你得回家一趟
You’ve got to come home.
我对妈妈做的事 对不起
Sorry for what I did to Mum.
别碰他
Don’t touch him.
你去哪里了 我今天很需要你
Where were you, man I needed you today.
我需要你
I needed you.
那是你的宝藏
That’s your treasure.
我的羊把它吃了
My goat ate it.
你♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
快住手
Oi. Come on, stop it.
我不记得你你不在这里
I don’t remember you! You weren’t there.
在他出生时你不在这里
You weren’t there when he was born.
妈妈死的时候你也不在
You weren’t there when she died!
冷静下来 说真的
Calm down, man, I mean it.
-你在哪里 -够了 住手
-Where were you -That’s enough. Stop it!
-你在哪里 -住手
-Where were you ! -Stop it!
够了 好了吗
That’s enough, man, OK
好了
OK
我以为我像你 但是我不是
I thought I was like you but I’m not.
我没有任何潜力
I don’t have any potential.
奶奶
Nan!
奶奶
Nanny!
-他真的去了日本吗 -是的 他受训成为武士
-Did he really go to Japan -Yeah, he’s training to be a samurai.
他们不让别人随便加入
They don’t just let anyone in either.
所以你必须要成为真正职业的
You got to be one of them true professionals.
男孩
Boy.
洛奇
Hey, Rocky.
默里
Murray.
塔尼
Tane.
-你们在这忙什么 -把泥巴擦掉
-So, what you guys been up to -Just out muddy.
我们现在是自雇职业者
We’re self-employed now.
-什么工作 -朝奶牛扔泥浆
-What’s your job -Chucking mud at those cows.
日本什么样
How was Japan

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!