我就不会待在监狱里
I would’ve stayed in jail.
你们知道吗
You know what
我已经受够你们两个笨蛋的废话了
I’m fucking sick of this shit from you pricks.
我正在创造历史
I’m making history here.
他们就要写到我了
They’re gonna write about me.
你们可以说:”我参与了这一切”
You can say, “I was part of that.”
想不想入伙 不想就滚开
Want to be part of it or not If not, piss off.
当然 我想加入 爸爸
-Yeah, I want to be part of it. -Hey, Dad.
叔叔
Hey, Uncle!
快招手 你好
-Wave. -Hey.
你们在找什么
What are you looking for
一些东西
Something.
什么 虫子吗
What Worms
宝藏
Treasure.
我们在找一个包裹 大概这么大
We’re looking for a package, OK It’s about this big.
是的 被塑料袋包着
Yep. Covered in plastic.
只要你找到它
When you find it
爸爸 你知道”有潜力”的意思吗
Hey, Dad. Do you know what ‘potential’ means
-什么 -朗斯顿先生说的
-What -Mr. Langston says it.
住手两个蠢货
Oi! Cut it out, you pricks!
别胡闹
Quit pissing around.
爸爸 你要用这笔钱做什么
Dad, what are you gonna do with the money
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don’t know. What do you reckon
你应该买♥♥一所大房♥子
You should buy a big-ass house.
也许可以
Mmm. Maybe I should.
也许我也应该买♥♥个海豚
Maybe I should buy me a dolphin too,
整天骑着它环游世界
ride around on him all day.
你也可以有一只 洛奇也有
You can have one too. And Rocky.
我们三个骑在海豚上
Yeah, all three of us on dolphins
走遍天涯海角
that go anywhere
随心所欲
do what we want
可以成为任何人
be anyone.
爸爸
Dad
看看这个
look at this.
你从哪拿来的 快拿过来
Oi! Where’d you get this Give it here.
你从哪拿的
-Oh. -Where’d you get it
-我找到的 -在哪里
-Oh, I found it. -Where
在路边上
On the side of the road.
你要保证如果找到更多
Hey, you make sure you find any more of this,
直接拿来给我 知道吗
you bring it straight to me, eh
直接给我 好吗
Straight to me. OK
男孩快来奶奶打电♥话♥来了
Boy! Quick! Nan’s on the phone!
继续挖
Keep digging!
他要去哪里
Where’s he going
它不算一个真正的组织 只有三个人
It’s not really a gang. There’s only three of them.
你干吗
Hey!
妈妈 是我 阿♥拉♥曼
Mum, it’s me Alamein.
我很好 我在家呢
I’m good. I’m home.
你好吗
Well, how are you
我给你带了礼物
Yeah, I got you a present.
是烤炉 有钱人才有的
It’s a type of oven. Only rich people have them.
你什么时候回来 孩子们都在这
Uh, when you getting home There’s all these kids here.
我们相处很融洽
Yeah, we’re getting on great.
你能借我点钱吗
Uh, do you think I could borrow some money
这段时间我手头有点紧
I’m just a bit broke at the moment.
这太不公平了
Oh, it’s not fair, man.
这些孩子比我们得到的还多
These kids get more than we ever got.
我知道这不是竞争
Oh, I know it’s not a competition.
我也没这么说
Never said it was.
你成熟一点
No, you grow up!
我会花更多的时间和男孩们相处
I will spend more time with those boys.
全心全意的优质时间
Quality time.
看看这头发下面的皮肤
Eh, look at the skin under here.
如黑夜一般 你一定有非洲血统
Black as night. You must be part African.
真是废话 人们肯定都以为迈克尔·杰克逊来了
Shit. Everyone will think Michael Jackson moved to town.
你是的 就是你
You! Yeah, you.
待在这不许动
You stay there.
是你叫候登吗 是不是 回答我
Is your name Holden Is it Yeah
欺负我儿子是不是 想让我给你点颜色看看
Picking on my son, are you Want me to pick on you
外星人是我看过最丑的家伙了
Man, I mean, E.T. is one of the ugliest buggers I’ve ever seen
大金鱼眼 长脖子
big googly eyes, long neck.
但是在他的星球上 他看上去很平常
But you know what on his home planet, he probably looks normal.
那孩子在这干吗呢
Hey, what’s that kid doing out here
洛奇
Rocky
你在忙什么
what are you up to
他真的知道怎么说话吗
Does he actually know how to speak
洛奇 你在干吗 笨蛋
Rocky, what are you doing, egg
我在玩呢
Playing.
洛奇 来吧 我们要去海滩 一起去吧
Well, Rocky, come on, man. We’re going to go to the beach. Come with us.
快上来 笨蛋
Hurry up, you egg!
上来
Come on.
好极了
Cool.
我们所做的一切 太美好了
This is good, what we’re doing.
优质时间
Quality time.
这里真美
Ah, it’s nice here.
我喜欢海浪 它们非常浪漫
I like the waves. They’re romantic.
你和妈妈在这遇见的吗
Did you and Mum meet here
不是
Nah.
我们小时候在学校里遇见
We met at school when we were kids.
那时我就知道她是今生至爱
Even then, I knew she was the one.
为什么这么问 你有女朋友了
Why You got a girlfriend
有个女孩对我很有意思
Oh, there’s this girl that really likes me a lot.
但是我不知道 该不该被卷进去
But I don’t know if I wanna, you know, get involved.
不要让她怀孕 金玉良言啊
Well, don’t get her pregnant. That’s all.
-什么 -这是头号♥法则
-Hey -It’s the number one rule.
你可以给她看你的老二 摸摸她的胸部
Hey, you can show her your dick, feel her tit.
如果你得到唇印 我会很高兴
I’d be happy if you just got a hickey.
但是别生孩子 我还不想当爷爷
But don’t have a kid, ’cause I don’t want to be a koro just yet.
一个唇印
A hickey!
伙计 你这样 她可不想碰你
Well, she ain’t gonna touch you looking like that, man.
你要稍微打扮一下 像我这样
You want to dress up a little, like me.
有一天我能穿上”疯马”夹克吗
Can I be on the Crazy Horses one day
你还太年轻了
Oh, you’re a bit young, man.
这更像是成年人的项目
It’s more of an adult’s game
我们可不能带着玩具和儿童游戏游手好闲
and we don’t muck around with toys and games.
也许等你长大一些吧
Maybe when you’re older.
来吧 准备好了
Come on. Gear up.
我们要占领高地
We’re going over the top.
让我们消灭他们吧 兄弟们
Let’s get ’em, man!
冲啊冲啊
-Charge! -Charge!
前进 前进 前进
Move, move, move, move, move!
那是埋葬的宝藏
It’s buried treasure.
什么
What
埋葬的宝藏
Buried treasure, man.
像是海盗的宝藏
Like a pirate’s treasure.
像是金子吗
Like gold
是 但是更好 是钱
Yeah, but better money.
-多少钱 -大概一百万美元吧
-How much -About a million dollars.
如果我们找到了会怎么样
What happens if we find it
那我们就会离开这里
Then we’re out of here!
在城里买♥♥个房♥子 买♥♥辆车
Buy a house in the city, buy a big car,
买♥♥些海豚
buy some dolphins.
可能还会一直穿着晚礼服
Probably dress up in tuxedos all the time too.
我不想去城里
I don’t wanna go to the city.
我打赌你会去的 那里还有游泳池呢
I bet ya there’s even a swimming pool.
-我可以在海里游泳 -你再说
-I can swim in the sea. -Go on, then.
我和爸爸可以在泳池里放松自己
Meanwhile, me and Dad will be relaxing in our swimming pool,
骑着海豚 喝着鸡尾酒
riding dolphins and drinking cocktails.
你最好不要告诉任何人 否则我非揍扁你
And you’d better not tell anyone or I’ll knock your bloody block off.
这聚会糟透了
This party’s dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!