“在这你会很开心吧 让我们一起成长吧” ——外星人
我是谁
我叫男孩 欢迎来到我的奇妙世界
My name is Boy, and welcome to my interesting world.
我的最爱是迈克尔·杰克逊
My favourite person is Michael Jackson.
他是世上最棒的歌♥手和舞者
He is the best singer and dancer in the world.
就在上个月 他推出了新专辑”颤栗者”
Last month he put out a record called ‘Thriller’.
专辑大卖♥♥
It sold a gazillion copies
现在他和蛇 猴子同住在城♥堡♥里
and now he lives in a castle with a snake and a monkey.
他远近闻名 甚至在星星里都能看见他的身影
He is so famous that you can even see him in the stars.
我和奶奶 表兄妹住在一所白色的房♥子里
I live in a white house with my nanny and my cousins
哈克斯 奇科 米瑞尔 查伊和凯莉
Hucks, Kiko, Miria, Chay and Kelly.
我有只宠物羊 名叫利夫
I have a pet goat called Leaf.
我还有个六岁的弟弟叫洛奇
I also have a six-year-old brother called Rocky.
笨蛋
Loser!
他自认为有超能力
He thinks he’s got powers.
其实没有
He doesn’t.
再见
Bye-bye.
昨天奶奶去参加一个葬礼
Yesterday my nan went away to a funeral.
她走了以后 我就要照管全家
While she’s gone I’m in charge of the house.
我在洛可可尔学校上课
I go to Raukokore School.
我有很多喜欢的科目
I have many favourite subjects,
像是艺术
including art
社会研究
social study
当然还有迈克尔·杰克逊
and Michael Jackson.
我的朋友有达拉斯和她的妹妹丹丽
My friends are Dallas and her sister Dynasty.
他们还有个妹妹 法尔康·克里斯特
They also have a sister called Falcon Crest.
丹丽是周围唯一有工作的女孩
Dynasty is the only girl around here with a job.
她放学后为父亲做些园艺工作
She does after-school gardening work for her dad.
格雷西阿姨是妈妈的姐姐
Aunty Gracey is my mum’s sister.
她工作可多了
She has lots of jobs.
她是网球教练
She’s the tennis coach,
还是邮递员 校车司机
the mailman, the school bus driver
同时还在当地经营一家商店
and she runs the local shop.
阿姨 可以送我支冰棍吗
Aunty, can I have a free iceblock, please
我真正的名字是阿♥拉♥曼
My real name is Alamein.
我是用爸爸的名字取的 他是用某个地名取的
I’m named after my dad and he’s named after some place
二战时 毛利人的队伍曾在那里战斗
where the Maori battalion fought during World War II.
爸爸的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥有
Dad’s brothers and sisters
法恩莎 突尼斯 利比亚 还有迈克尔·杰克逊
are Faenza, Tunisia, Libya and Michael Jackson.
爸爸现在不在这里 他可是大忙人 (欢迎回家 爸爸)
My dad’s not here right now. He’s a busy man.
他是个雕刻大♥师♥ 深海宝物潜水员
He’s a master carver, deep-sea treasure diver,
还是橄榄球队队长
the captain of the rugby team
他保持着一项纪录
and he holds the record for
他可以用一只手揍最多人
punching out the most people with one hand.
他回来时
When he comes home
会带我去现场 看迈克尔·杰克逊
he’s taking me to see Michael Jackson live.
就是这样了
The end.
谢谢你 男孩
Thank you, Boy.
塔尼 到你了 到讲台上去
Tane, your turn. Get up there.
我是塔尼
My name is Tane
小家伙 你真是个骗子 你♥爸♥爸根本不在外国
Young man, you’re a liar. Your dad’s not overseas.
他因为抢劫被关在监狱呢
He’s in jail for robbery.
闭嘴 金吉 你不知道
Shut up, Kingi. You don’t know.
事实如此 他和我爸爸在同一个牢房♥呢
Yes, he’s in the same cell block as my dad.
现在不在了 他逃走了
Not anymore. He escaped.
-怎么逃走 -他在围栏底下挖了一个洞
-How -He dug a hole underneath the fence.
-用什么 -一把勺子
-With what -A spoon.
那些警卫呢
What about the guards
他把他们干掉了
-Aarggh! -He wasted them.
用那把勺子
-With the spoon. -Aarggh!
-一派胡言 -闭嘴 金吉 你什么都不知道
-Bullshit. -Shut up, Kingi, you don’t know.
看我一眼
Look at me.
看我一眼 看我一眼
Look at me. Look at me.
看我一眼 看我一眼
Look at me. Look at me.
男孩
看我一眼 看我一眼
Look at me. Look at me.
看看我吧
Look at me.
去找她说话啊 老兄
Go and talk to her, bro.
男人需要告诉女人他们的感觉
A man needs to tell a woman how he feels.
我不想和她说话
I don’t want to talk to her.
塔尼可想
Tane would.
他还想和她法式热吻呢
He’d probably French kiss her too.
你是不是和所有女孩法式热吻了 伙计
You French kiss all the girls, eh, bro
许多许多
Pretty much.
不是所有
Not all the girls.
开个玩笑而已 引他上钩
Well, here’s my trick.
我和女孩们说我讨厌内衣
I tell the girls that I’m afraid of undies
所以当她们希望我离开时
and when they want me to go away,
就给我看内衣
they show me their undies.
酷一点 酷一点 她过来了
Act cool. Act cool. Here she comes.
做些什么吧
Go do something.
莎当妮
Hey, Chardonnay,
想看迈克尔·杰克逊的舞步吗
want to see some Michael Jackson dance moves
他在格莱美上也是这么跳的
He did those moves at the Grammys.
这孩子讨厌内衣
Al, the boy’s afraid of undies.
虱子 虱子 虱子 虱子 虱子
Nits, nits, nits, nits, nits.
这里谁有过虱子
Who here has had nits
闭嘴
Oi, shut up.
现在 谁知道羊会得什么病
Now, who knows what disease this sheep has got
艾滋病
AIDS.
不是艾滋 笨蛋
Not AIDS, you dork.
因为它看上去像默里 他就有艾滋
Yes, because it looks like Murray and he’s got AIDS.
别傻了 小孩不会得艾滋 除非是同性恋
Don’t be stupid. Kids can’t get AIDS only gays.
他就是同性恋 他经常和男孩一起出去
He’s a gay. He goes out with Boy.
闭嘴 金吉
Shut up, Kingi.
你要干吗 让你弟弟对我做法吗
Ohh! What are you gonna do Get your brother on me or something
这图看上去像是金吉的内衣
That picture looks like Kingi’s undies
那天运动会他拉屎在裤子上 记得吗
when he shat his pants on sports day, remember
-他妈的闭嘴 男孩 -你闭嘴
-Fuck up, Boy. -You fuck up.
-你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 -你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
-You fuck up. -You fuck up.
闭嘴
Fuck up.
你们俩个闭嘴 否则我送你们去见校长
Both of you fuck up or I’ll send you to the principal!
现在 谁听说过瘟疫
Now, who’s heard of the plague
你嘛 你妈妈得过
You. Your mum had it.
你去死吧
Fuck you!
你们这些残忍♥的孩子 快住手
Hey, you bloody kids, cut it out!
西蒙说摸摸你的鼻子 给我快走
-Simon says touch your nose. -Move your bloody arse.
现在把蜡笔拿出来
Now get all your crayons.
放学啦
School’s finished!
你好吗 男孩
You alright, Boy
想谈谈这件事吗
You want to talk about it
他取笑我妈妈 他是个混♥蛋♥
He made fun of my mum. He’s a dickhead.
这只是说说而已 男孩
It’s just words, Boy.
人们一直叫我蠢货
People call me a dumb honky all the time.
我没有找他们去痛打一顿
I don’t go around punching them out.
-为什么呢 -因为通常他们都是些孩子
-Why not -Because they’re usually children.
你的演讲做得很好
That was a good speech you did.
看来在我们手上要诞生演说家了
Looks like we might have an orator on our hands, eh
那是什么
What’s that
这个 我爸爸就很擅长
Oh, yeah, my dad was good at that.
是啊 我曾经和他一起上学 他是个好学生
Yeah, I went to school with him. Yeah, he was a good student.
像你一样 充满潜力
Like you, full of potential.
把这清理完就回家 听到了吗
Finish to the end here and go home, eh
朗斯顿先生 那个词是什么意思
Hey, Mr. Langston, what does that word mean
“潜力”
‘potential’
现在已经3点半了 伙计 我要下班了
Ah, it’s 3:30, mate I’m off duty.
假期愉快
You have a good holiday
再敢碰我弟弟 我就给你好看
Touch my brother again and I’ll kick both your nuts off.
那时你就一无所有了 听见没有
Then you’ll have none. OK
-听见了吗 -知道了
-OK -OK.
拜托
Oh, man.
这个人拥有魔力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!