这怎么样?
How’s that?
你得让我给你点酬劳
You really must let me give you something.
要多少钱?
How much will it be for the work?
拜托,你刚才帮了我忙 帮我检查走廊就好
Come on. You did me a favor. Just check the corridor.
谢谢
Thanks.
小子,听我说,我们在同一条船
Listen, kid. We’re all in this together.
继续
Go on.
没人
AII clear.
我想克兹曼起疑了
I think Kurtzmann is getting suspicious.
今天放什么电影?
What’s playing today?
《卡萨布兰加》
Casablanca.
劳利先生,请到我办公室
Mr. Lowry, step in here, please.
劳利!
Lowry!
劳利先生,马上!
Now, Mr. Lowry!
你总算来了,我们有大♥麻♥烦
Thank God you’re here. We’re in terrible trouble.
看这个
Look at this.
支票 – 那是退给塔托的
It’s a check. -It’s the refund for Tuttle.
塔托?
Tuttle?
巴托,我是说巴托
Buttle. I mean Buttle.
从一开始就搞混了
It’s been confusion from the word go.
情报检索程序跟他要太多钱了
He was overcharged for Information Retrieval procedures.
有人在某处想让我们扛这黑锅
And someone, somewhere, is trying to make us carry the can.
我可以看看吗? 我以前从没见过退款支票
Can I have a look? I’ve never seen a refund check before.
我打赌是杰弗瑞搞的
I’II bet it’s Jeffries.

Yes.
他认为大家应付多一点给侦讯单位
He believes that people should pay more for their interrogation.
还有,他讨厌我
And B: he loathes me.
我们得摆脱这个
We’ve got to get rid of it.
寄给别人,最好是寄给巴托
Send it to somebody else. Better still, send it to Buttle.
毕竟这是他的支票
After all, it’s his check.
我试过,看看这个
I’ve tried that. Look at this.
看到没?
You see?
人口统计资料已登记他为死亡
The population census has got him down as dormanted.
中♥央♥共同库的电脑已删除他的资料
The Central Collective Storehouse computer has got him down as deleted.
继续
Hang on.
情报检索司说他已不活跃
Information Retrieval’s got him inoperative.
保全司说他已除去
Security has got him down as excised.
行政司说他已结束 – 他死了
Administration’s got him as completed. -He’s dead.
死了?
Dead?
真糟
Well, that’s awful.
我们现在摆脱不了这支票了
We’II never get rid of the damn thing now.
山拇,我们要怎么办?
What are we going to do, Sam?
试试看家属
Could try the next of kin.
找到了,“薇若妮卡巴托太太”
There we go. “Buttle, Veronica, Mrs.”
薇若妮卡?
Veronica?
支票上的号♥码是?
What’s the number on the check?
/074328K
/074328K.
输入电脑记忆体
Right into memory.
中♥央♥银行
Central Banking.
薇若妮卡巴托
Veronica Buttle
太太
Mrs.
存款
Deposit.
感谢上帝
Thank God for that.
喝点茶?
Would you like some tea?
有问题
There’s a problem.
她没有银行账号♥
She doesn’t have a bank account.
那完了
Well, that’s it then.
我或许也可以现在就上吊自杀
I might just as well go and hang myself now.
在那白♥痴♥的第七阶重组前 这是不可能发生的
This could never have happened before the stupid 7th tier reorganization.
那是西蒙干的
That’s Simmons’ doing.
他和杰弗瑞总坐在一起吃午餐
He and Jeffries always sit together at lunch.
混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
或许我们可以把支票扔到档案室之类
Perhaps we could lose the thing behind a filing cabinet or something
或是烧毁、吃掉… – 有个办法
or burn it, eat it… -Look. There is one solution.
什么? – 开车到巴托太太那里
What? -Drive out to Mrs. Buttle
让她在支票背后签名 她可在附近糖果店兑现
Iet her sign at the back of the check. She can cash it at the corner sweet shop.
真聪明,山拇
That’s brilliant, Sam.
我可以帮你办
I’II even do it for you.
在支票这里签名,地址是?
Here, authorize the check. What’s the address?
资料都在这
Everything’s in here.
接下来要怎么办?
What shall I do next?
粉红色与蓝色收据
Pink and blue receipts.
在那签名,还有那里、那里 在支票那里签名
Sign there, there and there. And sign the check there.
我好像骨折
I think I’ve broken a bone.
我的手腕动不了,我真悲惨!
My wrist is all limp. What a pathetic creature I am!
我帮你
I’II do it for you.
好,我要出发了
Right. I’II be on my way.
山拇?
Sam?
你对我真好
You are good to me, you know.
小子,敬你 – 敬你
Here’s looking at you, kid. -Here’s looking at you.
我们中断节目 为您播报蓝色珊珊礁
We interrupt this program to bring you news of a terrorist bombing at the Blue Lagoon…
恐怖轰炸新闻…
快乐 我们在同一条船
哈啰,是否能告诉我…
Hello. I wonder if you could tell me where…
滚开!
Piss off!
哈啰
Hello.
我绝不会承认!
I’II never confess!
拜托,你们得审问我
Come on, you’ve got to interrogate me.
巴托太太?
Mrs. Buttle?
巴托太太?
Mrs. Buttle?
您是巴托太太吗?
Are you Mrs. Buttle?
我叫劳利
My name is Lowry.
山拇劳利
Sam Lowry.
情报部人员
I’m from the Ministry of Information.
我来给您支票
I’ve come to give you a check.
其实是退款,出了个错误
It’s a refund, actually. There was a mistake.
错误?
Mistake?
对,当然,不是我的服务单位 我只是档案司的人
Yes. Not my department, of course. I’m only Records.
我会跟您解释 情报检索司似乎超收巴托先生的钱
I’II tell you what it is. It seems Mr. Buttle was overcharged by Information Retrieval.
他们通常不会出错
They don’t usually make mistakes
但是我们都是人
but I suppose we’re all human.
发生什么事…
What happened to the…
事实上,我来这里给你这张支票
Actually, my coming here is rather unorthodox.
并不符合正规作法 付款一般都是透过中♥央♥电脑处理
Bringing you this check. Any payments are normally made through Central Computer
但是因为有些困难
but as there were certain
我们觉得与其迟交
difficulties, we thought, rather than cause delay
不如现在就给您支票
we’d let you have it now.
刚好是圣诞节
It being Christmas and all.
我先生死了,是吧?
My husband’s dead, isn’t he?
巴托太太,我敢担♥保♥情报部非常谨慎
I do assure you, Mrs. Buttle, the Ministry is very scrupulous
设法根除错误
about following up and eradicating any error.
但是如果您想表达任何埋怨
But if you do have any complaints you wish to make,
我很乐意给您适当的表格
I’d be only too happy to send you the appropriate forms.
你们把他的尸体怎么了?
What have you done with his body?
我不知道,我真的只是
I don’t know anything about that. I’m really just
来送支票,因此,如果…
delivering the check. So if…
如果您在这两张收据签名
Look, if you wouldn’t mind just signing these two receipts,
我就不会再打扰您
I’d be only too happy to leave you in peace.
他什么都没做
He hadn’t done anything.
他是好人!
He was good!
你们把他的尸体怎么了?
What have you done with his body?
撕掉收据没什么用,对吧?
It isn’t being very helpful, is it?
巴托太太,我不需要来这的
I didn’t have to come here, you know, Mrs. Buttle.
我要杀了你,混♥蛋♥!
I’II kill you, you bastard!
停止!
Stop it!
你们还好吗?
Are you all right?
你们还好吗?
Are you all right?
巴托太太,你们还好吗?
Mrs. Buttle, are you all right?
是你
It’s you.
等等,停,不要走!
Wait, stop! Don’t go!
停!我跟这无关,等等!
Stop! I had nothing to do with it. Wait!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!