让我看看
Let me see.
嘿,那是我的!
Hey, that’s mine!
雷顿
“Layton.
卡车司机,所有调查
“Truck driver. AII inquiries
“请咨♥询♥5001室412/L办案人员”
“reference officer 412/L. Room 5001.”
劳利,真高兴看到你
Lowry, glad I caught you.
把那送回去,处理好了? 我要撤回这份命令
Send that back. Settling down? I want this order rescinded.
有人在问 你从运输队拿走的人员运输车
There’s a query about a personnel transporter you took out from the pool.
还是你拿走的是兵员运输车?
Or was it a personnel carrier you took?
送去保全司,不管怎样 处理好,好孩子
Send that up to Security. Anyway, tidy it up, there’s a good chap.
弄套新西装,要搭电梯吗?
Get a new suit. You want the lift?
喔,天啊,不,不,停
我受不了了,啊 喔,啊,拜托
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我要找412/L干员
I’m looking for Officer 412/L.
他再一会就有空了
He won’t be very long now.
我就知道
I thought so.
你现在可以进去了
You may go in now.
不是那扇门,那一扇
Not that one. That one.

Yes.
抱歉,您是412/L干员吗?
Excuse me, are you officer 412/L?
抱歉!
Excuse me!
杰克!
Jack!
我听说你要加入,恭喜
I heard you were coming aboard. Congratulations.
DZ/015 – 谢谢
DZ/015. -Thanks.
你是412/L干员?
Are you officer 412/L?
就是我,给山拇的
That’s me. For Sam.
圣诞快乐 – 谢谢,杰克
A very happy Christmas. -Thanks, Jack.
还适应吧? – 是,很好
You’re settling in all right? -Yes, fine.
我需要些情报
I need some information.
这是情报检索司,不是情报散布司
This is Information Retrieval, not Information Dispersal.
艾咪,不要在这里乱丢球
Amy, don’t throw the ball around in here.
我不是艾咪,我是荷丽 – 亲爱的,我叫你艾咪吗?对不起
I’m not Amy, I’m Holly. -Did I call you Amy, darling? I am sorry.
三胞胎? – 其中一个
A triplet? -One of them, I think.
芭芭拉带其他两个去采购圣诞节礼物
Barbara’s taken the other two Christmas shopping.
你不会一直叫她芭芭拉吧?
You’re not gonna keep calling her Barbara, are you?
为什么不?芭芭拉这个名字很棒 你不喜欢吗?
Why not? Barbara’s a perfectly good name, isn’t it? Don’t you like it?
是很好
Yes, it’s fine.
来吧,我们把这些积木放好
Come on, let’s get these together.
我得找某个女人的资料
I need to find out about a woman.
来,克罗伊,我们给山拇叔叔看看 怎么拼“猫”这个字
Come on, Chloe, let’s show Uncle Sam how we make the word “cat.”
好吗? – 我是荷丽
Shall we? -I’m Holly.
抱歉,亲爱的,你是荷丽
Sorry, love. So you are.
就是她
This is her.
雷顿,喔,天啊
Layton. Oh, shit.
你对这件事了解多少? – 不多
How much do you know about this? -Not much.
你对B58/732知道多少? – 巴托
What does B58/732 mean to you? -Buttle.
我就知道,你总是很快
I knew it. You always were bloody quick.
还有谁知道?
Who else knows?
沃伦?贺普曼?
Warrenn? Helpmann?
我不知道,我只知道你抓错人了
I don’t know. I only know you got the wrong man.
是情报运输司抓错人
Information Transit got the wrong man.
我找到对的人 错的人被当作对的人送给我
I got the right man. The wrong man was delivered to me as the right man.
我信以为真,以为他是对的人
I accepted him on good faith as the right man.
我有错吗?
Was I wrong?
你杀了巴托?
You killed Buttle?
这里有严格的参数防止这类事情发生
There are rigid parameters laid down to prevent such things happening.
巴托的心臓状况没有列在塔托的档案 那可不是我的错
It wasn’t my fault that Buttle’s heart condition wasn’t on Tuttle’s file.
要怎么放?
How are you getting on?
我得知道… – 塔托?
I really need to know about… -Tuttle?
我们会逮捕塔托
We’II bring Tuttle in
用和巴托先生同样的电压侦讯他
and interrogate him at the same voltage as Mr. Buttle.
更改两人的档案资料
And juggle the books in electrical banking.
塔托干了什么事? – 我们怀疑他私底下搞破坏
What has Tuttle done? -We suspect him of freelance subversion.
私底下搞破坏?
Freelance subversive?
只要找到雷顿那女人 就可以结束这案子
Then all I need to wrap up the case is the Layton woman.
她做了什么? – 她目击我们拘留塔托…巴托
What has she done? -She witnessed the Tuttle… Buttle arrest.
此后,她到处申诉
Since then she’s been going around making wild allegations
想滥用这个状况
trying to exploit the situation.
她为某人做事,我不觉得是为我们
She’s working for someone, and I don’t think it’s us.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥?
Terrorist?
林特先生,下一个顾客已送到
Mr. Lint, the next customer has been delivered.
谢谢,梅托 – 你要怎么处理雷顿?
Thank you, Myrtle. -What’re you gonna do about Layton?
我放她放在侦讯单上 保全司应该会在六点前把她送到这里
I put her on the detention list. Security should have her here before 6:00.
什么,这里?
What, here?
她就可以在这里说出真♥相♥?
So that she can spill the beans inside the department?
别这样
Don’t do that.
我帮你找她吧?我会…
Why don’t I try and get to her for you? I’II…
我会撤销她 – 那是什么意思?
I’II deactivate her. -What does that mean?
我可不想搞得身败名裂
I want nothing unsavory.
相信我,杰克
Trust me, Jack.
过来,收好这些,妈妈要回来了
Come on, put these away. Mommy will be back.
给我她的档案
Let me have her file.
相信我,杰克
Trust me, Jack.
好吧
AII right.
但是,千万别弄丢
But for Christ’s sake, don’t lose it.
亲爱的,坐那里
You sit down there, darling.
别担心,我会找到她
Don’t worry, I’II get to her.
你穿那西装,哪也去不了
You’II never get anywhere in a suit like that.
拿去
Here.
试试这个
Try this.
再见 – 再见
Bye-bye. -‘Bye.
但是,杰克,我…
But, Jack, I…
穿吧,大孩子 我不会看你的小鸡鸡
Put it on, big boy. I won’t look at your willy.
让他走
Let him go.
电梯故障
该死!
Shit!
喔!
Oi!
出来 – 什么?
Come out of there. -What?
那是副部长的电梯
That’s the Deputy Minister’s lift.
对不起,我有点赶
Sorry, I’m in a hurry.
过来这里,家伙,让我看你的身份证
Come here, sonny. Let’s see your ID card.
我的身份证?
My ID?
喔,天啊!
Oh, God!
这不是我的西装
This isn’t my suit.
我叫劳利,山拇劳利
Look, my name’s Lowry, Sam Lowry.
真的,不能等一下吗? – 不,先生
Look, really, can’t this wait? -No, sir.
我要把这件事写到报告里
I’m going to have to fill in a report on this.
今天几号♥?
Now, then, what is the date today?
今天是…喔,天啊,你得等一等!
It’s the… Oh, God, it’II have to wait!
你,停下来!
You, stop!
停!
Stop!
干得好,反应快速
Well done, men. Quick thinking.
做得好
Excellent work.
现在轮我负责处理她
I’II take charge of her now.

Good.
好吧
Okay.
这是机密事件
It’s a classified matter.
我会把你们优异的状况处理 写在报告里
I’II include your fine handling of the situation in my report.
太好了
Great.
道森,圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Dawson.
请跟我走
Come along with me, please.
好,谢谢,做得好
Okay, thanks. Well done, men.
太棒了,来这么多人 非常好,谢谢
Excellent. Good turnout. Very good, thank you.
继续走
Just keep moving.
嘿,停住!
Hey, stop!
回来这里
Come back here.
把这些东西都捡起来
Pick up all these things.
过来,捡起来
Come on, pick them up.
丢脸
Disgraceful.
你就不能…
Can’t you even…
你这没教养的外国猪!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!