“Attempting to conceal a fugitive from justice.
将机密文件交给未授权人员
“Passing confidential documents to unauthorized personnel.
破坏政♥府♥公产 亦即数辆人员运输车
“Destroying government property, viz. several personnel carriers.
伪造借口持有上述运输车
“Taking possession under false pretences of said carriers.
伪造档案司上司的签名
“Forging the signature of the Head of Records.
透过未经授权的管道,将银行存款
“Misdirecting funds in the form of a check to A. Buttle
用支票转给巴托
“through unauthorized channels.
损害中♥央♥服务站的输送管
“Tampering with Central Services’ supply ducts.
妨碍法律治安
“Obstructing forces of law and order.
侮蔑政♥府♥
“Disgracing the good name of the government
以及情报检索司的名誉
“and the Department of Information Retrieval.
瓦解情报部的内部沟通系统
“Disrupting the Ministry’s internal communicating system.
“浪费情报部的时间与文件”
“Wasting Ministry time and paper.”
你可以承认七、八项控诉
Now, either you can plead guilty to seven or eight of the charges
可减少财产损失
which will help keep costs down within your means
或是向我们借钱,利息优♥惠♥
or borrow a sum to be negotiated from us at a very competitive rate.
我们可以给你三十年百分之11.5的利息
We can offer you something at eleven-and-a-half percent over 30 years
但是你必须买♥♥保险才符合这个方案
but you will have to buy insurance to qualify for this scheme.
如果你想要比较特别的保险
If you prefer something more specific
七十英镑就不用受电刑…
say, against electrical charges over £70…
现在你只要签这张表就好
AII you’re requested to do now is sign this form.
签名前请三思
Think carefully before you sign.
考虑财务状况总是对的
Thinking ahead in financial matters is always a wise course.
承认有罪
Plead guilty.
这便宜多了
It’s cheaper.
山拇,我们要拿你怎么办?
Sam, what are we going to do with you?
吉儿在哪里?
Where’s Jill?
我得找到她
I’ve got to find her.
拜托,你必须把我弄出这里
Please, you’ve got to get me out of here.
我了解,山拇,我知道你的感受
I understand, Sam. I know exactly how you feel
所以我带给你一瓶麦茶
so I brought you a bottle of barley water.
拜托帮帮我
Please help me.
我跟你担♥保♥,我用尽全力
I assure you, I’m doing everything within my power.
但是游戏规则已订
But the rules of the game are laid down.
我们都必须照游戏规则走,我也是
We all have to play by them. Even me.
你得了解,这都是错误
It’s all a mistake. You’ve got to understand that.
就情报部的观点,这是误助敌方
From the Department’s point of view, there was certainly a bit of an own goal.
我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
I’m not a terrorist.
你知道的,拜托把我弄出去!
You know that. Please get me out of here!
山拇,情报检索司很昂贵
Sam, Information Retrieval is expensive.
你不合作可要花光一大笔钱
You’re running up an enormous bill by not cooperating.
拜托,贺普曼先生
Please, Mr. Helpmann,
帮我找到吉儿
help me find Jill.
山拇,我想我必须告诉你
Sam, I think I ought to tell you.
恐怕她已离开人世,到了天堂
I’m afraid she’s upped stumps and retired to the pavilion.
死了
Thrown in the towel.
死了?
Dead?
是的
Yes.
这有点难懂 但是似乎她是因拒绝逮捕而被杀
It’s all a bit confusing, but it seems she was killed resisting arrest.
不,没关系,是我♥干♥的
No, it’s all right. I did that.
奇怪的是,这好像发生两次
The odd thing is it appears to have happened twice.
这判定恐怕有点争议
A bit of a disputed call, I’m afraid.
两次?
Twice?
没错,我只能说 别在最后一刻放弃
There you are. AII I can say is don’t fall at the last fence.
就快看到终点线了 等会在审讯室见
The finish is in sight. See you in the paddock.
务必合作,想想你妈
Do cooperate. Think of your mother.
祝好运,想清楚你要什么
Good luck. Keep your eye on the ball.
得走了,不能让孤儿等太久
Got to go. Can’t keep the orphans waiting.
不!
No!
别挣扎了,孩子,自首快多了
Don’t fight it, son. Confess. Quickly.
如果你一直拒绝说实话 可能会影响到你的信用评等
If you hold out too long, you could jeopardize your credit rating.
杰克?
Jack?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
杰克,我是无辜的,拜托帮我
Jack, I’m innocent. Please help me.
混账!
Bastard!
杰克,这全是错误,拜托,杰克
Jack, this is all a mistake. Please, Jack.
拿掉面具
Take that mask off.
你这蠢蛋!
You stupid bastard!
你怎么可以这样对我?
How could you do this to me?
杰克,我很害怕
Jack, I’m frightened.
你以为我有什么感觉?白♥痴♥!
How do you think I feel? You shit!
杰克… – 闭嘴!
Jack… -Shut up!
这是专业关系
This is a professional relationship.
不可以!
You can’t!
不,杰克,拜托!
No, Jack, please!
你还好吗?
You okay?
塔托!
Tuttle!
叫我哈利就好
Call me Harry.
砰!砰!啊!砰!小心!
走吧!
Let’s go!
布鲁威克与法兰克林
劳利先生,真高兴你能来这里
Mr. Lowry, so pleased you could make it.
走这里
Right this way.
她的逝世令人伤心
It’s a sad loss.
你的母亲陪伴她到最后
Your mother was with her at the end.
特伦太太刚收到最棒的礼物
Mrs. Terrain has just received that most wonderful of gifts.
她以新生婴儿之姿降临人世
She came to us physically new.
离开我们时或许已年老
She goes hence from us not so physically new.
但是精神永远年轻
But the spirit never grows old.
劳利女士!
Madam Lowry!
妈!
Mother!
山拇!
Sam!
妈?
Mother?
别那样叫我
Stop calling me that.
妈,拜托!
Mother, please!
这家伙在骚扰你吗?
Is this guy bothering you?
妈!
Mother!
滚开,这是很神圣的一刻
Go away. This is a very sacred moment.
杰克,山拇不受我们控制了
He’s got away from us, Jack.
你可能说对了,贺普曼先生 他失常了
I’m afraid you’re right, Mr. Helpmann. He’s gone.
明天又是另一日
Tomorrow was another day
清晨在数公里之外找到我
The morning found me miles away
还有上百万件事要说
With still a million things to say
现在
Now
微光于天际闪烁
As twilight beams the sky above
回想起我们爱的颤动
Recalling thrills of our love
我唯一能确定的是
There’s one thing I’m certain of
我会再回到
Return I will
古老的巴西
To old Brazil

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!