I’m going to leave you two lovebirds in peace.
哈啰,雪莉
Hello, Shirley.
过来坐吧
Come on.
要喝饮料吗?
Do you want a drink?
赶走了岁月
Chase those years away.
听我说,雪莉
Listen, Shirley.
你妈和我妈想要…
Look, your mother and my mother have the idea that…
我受宠若惊
Look, I’m very flattered.
我不希望你有错觉
And, well, I just don’t want you to be under any false impressions.
没关系
It’s all right.
我也不喜欢你
I don’t like you, either.
山拇!
Sam!
杰克!抱歉,雪莉
Jack! Excuse me, Shirley.
对不起
I’m sorry.
还记得艾丽森吗? – 晚安
Do you remember Alison? -Good evening.
艾丽森,这是我的老友山拇劳利
Alison, Sam Lowry, an old friend.
艾丽森,当然
Alison, yes, of course.
你看起来很不一样 – 我又老了两岁
You look different. -I’m two years older.
她去过杰夫医生那里 她不喜欢我告诉别人
And she’s been to Dr. Jaffe. She doesn’t like me telling people.
但是,事实上,她真的很高兴
But, in fact, she’s really pleased.
我就知道不太一样 – 还记得以前突出的样子吗?
I knew there was something different. -Remember how they used to stick out?
什么?
What?
是,相当突出
Yes, well, rather.
我以前总在想是不是真的 – 什么,我的耳朵?
I always used to wonder if they were real. -What, my ears?
杰夫医生把她的耳朵压到后面 – 是,那…
Dr. Jaffe pinned her ears back. -Yes, that’s…
我以前总在想她胸部是不是假的
I always wondered if she wore falsies.
贺普曼先生
Mr. Helpmann.
假耳朵
False ears.
哈啰,杰克 – 还记得我太太艾丽森吗?
Hello, Jack. -You remember my wife, Alison?
当然,芭芭拉,不是吗?你们好吗?
Of course, Barbara, isn’t it? How are you?
芭芭拉很好,您呢?
Barbara’s very well. How are you?
很好,谢谢 – 好
Fine, thanks. -Good.
哈啰,山拇,艾达说你可能在这 你有时间吗?
Hello, Sam. Ida said you might be here. Have you got a minute?
抱歉
Would you excuse us?
当然,过来,艾丽森,芭芭拉
Of course. Come on, Alison. Barbara.
山拇
Sam,
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
谢谢
Thanks very much.
贺普曼先生,我很乐意帮忙
Mr. Helpmann, I’m glad to be of help.
如果我可以帮你…
And if I can help you…
你父亲和我感情非常好
Your father and I were very close.
当然,杰若米比我年长 但是我们是至交
Of course, Jeremiah was senior to me, but we were close friends.
尤其在炸♥弹♥事件后
Especially after the bombing.
现在我在办公室每天都用到他的名字
And now I keep his name alive at the office every day.
就好像他仍在和我说话
It’s as though he’s there still speaking to me.
我在这里
“‘Ere I am
“J.H.”
“J. H.”
我在这里 J.H
机构里的鬼
The ghost in the machine.
我知道他会希望我帮你
I know he would’ve wanted me to help you.
我跟你妈保证过
And I promised your mother
我会提拔你到情报检索团队
that I’d take you onto the team at Information Retrieval.
但是我发现你… – 嗯
But I gather that you… -Well,
事实上,贺普曼先生,我改变心意了
actually, Mr. Helpmann, I’ve changed my mind.
如果没有太晚的话
I’ve decided I’d accept the transfer.
我决定接受调职
If I’m not too late.
太晚?
Too late?
那应该是我说的
That’s for me to say.
那么,我…
Well, then I am…
欢迎到情报检索司
Welcome to Information Retrieval.
我叫劳利
My name’s Lowry.
山拇劳利
Sam Lowry.
我接到通知要向沃伦先生报到
I’ve been told to report to Mr. Warrenn.
三十楼,先生
Thirtieth floor, sir.
已经在等你了
You’re expected.
你不搜身吗? – 不用,先生
Don’t you want to search me? -No, sir.
要看我的身份证吗? – 不需要,先生
Want to see my ID? -No need, sir.
但是我可能是别人 – 不,你不可能,先生
But I could be anybody. -No, you couldn’t, sir.
这里是情报检索司
This is Information Retrieval.
电梯到了,先生
The lift’s arrived, sir.
一半是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥,其他是受害者
Half as terrorists, rest as victims.
绝对不
Definitely, no.
沃伦先生,我是劳利,山拇劳利
My name’s Lowry, Mr. Warrenn. Sam Lowry.
是,不,取消那个,好
Yes. No. Cancel that. Okay.
很高兴你加入
Glad to have you on board.
杰金斯,别胡闹了
Don’t be ridiculous, Jenkins.

Yes.
你会喜欢这里
You’II like it up here.
我们有决策人员的… 他们在开玩笑?…爆破小组
We’ve got a crack team of… Are they kidding? …decision makers.
三份,我期望你… 两份给财务!…干点大事
In triplicate. I’m expecting big things… Two copies to Finance! …of you.
劳利,只有你知我知
Between you and me, Lowry,
情报检索司即将升级
this department is about to be upgraded.
我们到了
Here we are.
你自己的号♥码在你自己的门上
Your very own number on your very own door.
门后是你自己的办公室
And behind that door, your very own office.
恭喜,DZ/015
Congratulations, DZ/015.
欢迎加入团队
Welcome to the team.
是,不,取消那个
Yes. No. Cancel that.
送两份到财务
Send two copies to Finance.
圣诞快乐&欢迎 贺普曼
你不能再借椅子! 现在这里只剩一张了
You can’t borrow any more chairs! There’s only one left in here now
我得坐那张椅子! – 什么?
and I need that to sit on! -What?
对不起
Sorry.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫劳利,山拇劳利
My name’s Lowry. Sam Lowry.
喔,是,隔壁的新人
Oh, yes, the new boy from next door.
我叫莱拇,哈维莱拇
My name’s Lime. Harvey Lime.
欢迎到执行司
Welcome to Expediting.
我可不可以借用你的电脑桌?
Would you mind if I borrowed your computer console?
十分钟后就还你
I’II let you have it back in 10 minutes.
你要把我的电脑桌拿到你的办公室?
You want to take my console into your office?
对,只要几分钟就好
Yes, just for a few minutes.
这样好了
I’II tell you what,
你告诉我你要什么,我帮你办
you tell me what you want, and I’II do it for you.
我很会用那玩意
I’m a bit of a whiz on that thing.
好吧
AII right.
我需要一个女人的资料… – 女人?
I need information on a woman named… -A woman?
我懂了 – 对
I see. -Yes.
我知道她的年龄、特征 但是我需要她的地址、工作地点
I know her age and distinguishing marks, but I need an address, her place of work.
这是你的梦中女孩,对吧?
This your dream girl, is it?
让我用你的电脑桌
Look, let me use your console.
开玩笑
You must be joking.
牵扯到女人,就别想挡我
When there’s a woman involved, there’s no stopping me.
给我那张纸
Let’s have that sheet.
可恶,坏了!
Sod it, it’s broken!
可是你还没开机
But you haven’t switched it on.
喔,对
Oh, yes.
你站在那会让我分心,回你办公室
You’re putting me off standing there. Go back to your office.
我弄好就会敲门
I’II give you a knock when I’ve finished.
去吧,我不会和她私奔
Go on, I’m not going to elope with her.
好吧
AII right.
是 不是
山拇!
Sam!
山拇
Sam.
别走
Don’t go.
拜托
Please.
嗯?
Well?
电脑是我的专长 – 让我看看
Computers are my forte. -Let me see.
“吉丽安雷顿,肤色白色 头发金色,眼睛蓝色,身高163公分”
“Gillian Layton. Coloring: white. Hair: blonde. Eyes: blue. Height: 5’4”.
“左边有明显疤痕…”
“Distinguishing scar on left…”
就只有这些?
Is this all you’ve got?
牵扯到女人时,最好慢慢来
Best to take things slowly where some women are concerned.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!