You illiterate foreign pig!
你从你那肮脏污秽的国家来这里
You come over here from your own filthy country
把我们的街道弄成一团乱
and mess up our streets.
天啊!
God!
干得好!走吧!
Well done! Let’s go!
你在做什么?老天,继续开!
What are you doing? For Christ’s sake, keep moving!
滚出我的卡车驾驶座
Get out of my cab.
什么?开就是了!
What? Just drive!
你碰到我,没有人可以碰我 – 你是…
You’ve touched me. Nobody touches me. -What do you…
拜托,继续开!继续开,好吗?
Please, drive on! Drive on, will you?
该死,过去,我来开
Shit. Move over, I’II drive.
不要摸那个!什么都别碰!
Don’t touch that! Don’t touch anything!
长官,没事,谢谢 一切都在掌控中
It’s okay, Officer. Thank you. I’ve got everything under control.
喔,该死!
Oh, shit!
拜托,开车,相信我 你现在很危险
Listen, please drive. Trust me. You are in terrible danger.
你麻烦大了
You’re an embarrassment.
拜托,开车,相信我
Please drive. Trust me.
开车,我会跟你解释一切
Drive and I’II explain everything.
拜托,离开我的驾驶座
Please, get out of my cab.
抱歉,我…
I’m sorry, I…
好吧,是你自找的 我是情报检索司干员
Okay, you’ve asked for it. I’m Information Retrieval Officer
DZ/105,我要逮捕你
DZ/105 and I’m arresting you so
继续开,否则我让你脑袋开花!
drive on, or I’II blast your fucking head off!
走!
Go!
很抱歉刚才那样 我是说,未经允许触碰你
Look, I’m sorry about that. I mean, touching you without permission.
哈啰,我叫劳利,山拇劳利
Hello, my name’s Lowry. Sam Lowry.
我一直…
I’ve been…
你不会相信的 我知道听起来很不可思议
You won’t believe this. I know it will sound incredible
但是我一直梦见你
but I’ve been dreaming about you.
不,不是那样,我是说,我爱你
No, not like that. I mean, I love you.
我是说,在我梦里,我爱你…
I mean, in my dreams, I love you and…
很特别,不是吗?
Extraordinary, isn’t it?
不管如何
Anyway.
你不相信我,对吧?
You don’t believe me, do you?
你可能以为我疯了,对吧? 胡说八道
You probably think I’m bonkers, right? Mad, raving.
不!我觉得你很有魅力
No! I think you’re very attractive.
什么?
What?
对,往后坐,让我看看你
Yeah. Sit back. Let me have a look at you.
喔,对
Oh, yeah.
俊俏性感,正是我喜欢的型
Good looking, sexy. Just my type.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
为什么不?
Why not?
我不可能这么好运
Well, I just don’t deserve such terrific luck.
你说对了
You’re damn right.
相信我
我爱你
你不相信我,对吧?
You don’t trust me, do you?
喔,天啊,我们不应该来这里! – 我有工作要做
Oh, my God, we shouldn’t have come here! -I’ve got a job to do.
但是保全部队会躲起来抓你!
But they’II be lying in wait!
天啊,你疯了,完全跟现实脱节
Christ, you’re paranoid. You got no sense of reality.
等等!
Wait!
我们应该开卡车逃走! – 是啊,去哪?
We should take the lorry and get away! -Yeah, where to?
随便,越快越好 – 没有什么随便
Anywhere. As fast as possible. -There isn’t anywhere.
去很远的地方就好 – 不够远
Just far away. -It’s not far enough.
吉儿!
Jill!
第五段
包裹里是什么?
What’s in the parcel?
圣诞礼物
A Christmas present.
很重
It’s heavy.
很重的圣诞礼物
Heavy Christmas present.
不相信就开吧
If you don’t trust me, open it.
不用,没关系
No, it’s fine.
我会破坏包装
I’d spoil the wrapping.
如果我希望你相信我,我也该相信你
Anyway, if I want you to trust me, it’s only fair that I should trust you.
你在情报检索司做的那些事 不会让你感到困扰吗?
Doesn’t it bother you, the sort of things you do at Information Retrieval?
你似乎比较希望是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Suppose you’d rather have terrorists.
山拇,你遇过几个真正的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥?
How many actual terrorists have you met, Sam?
真正的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥? – 对
Actual terrorists? -Yeah.
这是我上任第一天
It’s only my first day.
路障
A roadblock.
我们要怎么办? – 保持镇定
What’re we gonna do? -Stay calm.
别减速!不要停下来!
Don’t slow down! Don’t stop!
拜托,照我说的做!直走,走!
Please, do as I say. Go straight ahead. Go!
你干什么,白♥痴♥…
What the fuck are you doing, you stupid…
我们办到了!我们直接冲过去了!
We did it! We broke right through them!
快一点!不要让他们看见你 开就对了!
Faster! Don’t let them see you. Just go!
继续开!快一点!
Keep going! Faster!
拜托,脚踩油门! – 离我远一点!
Please, get your foot down! -Stay off of me!
快一点!
Go faster!
房♥子坏了怎么办? – 什么都别碰!
What if we lose the house? -Don’t touch anything!
什么都别碰!
Don’t touch that!
我们办到了!我们办到了!
We did it! We did it!
喔,天啊!
Oh, no!
基♥督♥消费者
你想要什么圣诞节礼物?
What would you like for Christmas?
我自己的信♥用♥卡♥
My own credit card.
成功电器行
我们为什么来这里? – 滚开
Why have we come here? -Go away.
回去我公♥寓♥好吗? – 别想
Why don’t we go back to my flat? -Forget it.
你不相信我?
You don’t trust me?
相信你?抢劫我的卡车 害我丢了工作
Trust you? A man who hijacks my truck, loses me my job
又害我被一堆安全人员追捕? 我当然相信啰
has every security man in town looking for me? Of course I do.
我只是想帮忙 – 是喔!
I was only trying to help. -Yeah!
我也不相信你,包裹里是什么?
I don’t trust you either. What’s in that parcel?
你从卡车抢救了包裹,一定很特别
You saved it from the lorry. It must be very special.
我从卡车救出你,你并不特别
I saved you from the lorry. You’re not very special.
我要打开来 – 别碰
I’m gonna open it. -Don’t touch it.
山拇!
Sam!
是我
It’s me
还有雪莉
and Shirley.
特伦太太!
Mrs. Terrain!
应该没问题 – 山拇?
That should hold it. -Sam?
哈啰,雪莉
Hello, Shirley.
您怎么了?
What’s happened to you now?
我的麻烦出了点小麻烦
My complication had a little complication.
但是恰普曼医生说很快就没事
But Dr. Chapman says I’II soon be up
可以像瞪羚般活蹦乱跳
and bounding about like a young gazelle.
买♥♥礼物给你妈?
You buying a Christmas present for your mother?
对,一点小东西
Yes, a little something.
雪莉和我常来这里
Shirley and I come here regular-Iarly.
我们喜欢浪漫内衣裤
We love romantic lingerie.
想像我穿这些
Picture me in these.
喔,天啊!
Oh, my God!
山拇,你要去哪?
Sam, where are you going?
吉儿?
Jill?
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你不值得我这样对你!
You don’t deserve to be!
干了多蠢的事!
What a bloody stupid thing!
你怎么可以?看看这些人!
How could you? Look at these people!
我的天!
My God!
是炸♥弹♥!
It was a bomb!
我早该打开的,我就坐在那旁边…
I should’ve opened it. I sat there with it next…
拿去你的炸♥弹♥吧,混♥蛋♥!
There’s your bomb, asshole!
给你这种白♥痴♥官员的贿赂
A bribe for official monkeys like you.
好好照顾大家
Make yourself useful.
这里!
Here!
别碰她!她受伤了
Don’t touch her! She’s hurt.
别碰她!
Don’t touch her!
停!
Stop!
山拇,不!
Sam, no!
这些头盔让你的头皮发痒
These helmets make your scalp itch.
当然,还会让人流汗
Don’t mention it. And they make you sweat.
我有一半时间看不到我去哪
Half the time I can never see where I’m going.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!