那真是谢你了
Thank you.
我只是
I just…
是的 好吧
Yeah, well.
所以
So.
和丹尼尔·克利弗没能修成正果吗
It didn’t work out with Daniel Cleaver?
是的 没有
No, it didn’t.
听到这个消息我很高兴
I’m delighted to hear it.
听着 你和科斯莫是一伙的吗
Look, are you and Cosmo in this together?
每次我相见 你们似乎都会想方设法
I mean, you seem to go out of your way…
让我觉得自己是个十足的白♥痴♥
to try to make me feel like a complete idiot every time I see you,
你们真的不必这么费心
and you really needn’t bother.
反正我大部分时候已经觉得自己像个白♥痴♥了
I already feel like an idiot most of the time anyway…
不管有没有消防杆
with or without a fireman’s pole.
我的计程车来了
That’ll be my taxi.
晚安
Good night.
听着
Look…
我很抱歉我一直…
I’m sorry if I’ve been…
怎样
What?
我不认为你是白♥痴♥
I don’t think you’re an idiot at all.
你是有一些可笑的地方
I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you.
你母亲非常有趣
Your mother’s pretty interesting.
你也确实是糟糕透顶的演讲者
And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker.
你似乎经常想到什么
And you tend to let whatever’s in your head…
就说什么
come out of your mouth…
从来不考虑后果
without much consideration of the consequences.
我知道自己在咖喱火鸡自助餐会遇到你时
I realize that when I met you at the turkey curry buffet…
那天我非常无礼 还穿了件驯鹿毛衣
that I was unforgivably rude and wearing a reindeer jumper…
那是我妈妈前一天给我的
that my mother had given me the day before.
但事实是
But the thing is…
让我难以启齿的是
what I’m trying to say very inarticulately is…
就是
that…
其实
in fact…
或许 抛开表面上那些东西
perhaps, despite appearances…
我非常喜欢你
I like you very much.
抛开抽烟喝酒
Apart from the smoking and the drinking…
粗俗的妈妈 还有我的口无遮拦
and the vulgar mother and the verbal diarrhea.
不 我非常喜欢你 喜欢你真实的样子
No. I like you very much… just as you are.
马克 这个案子取得了很大进展
Mark, we really are making progress on the case in here.
杰里米有个很棒的想法
Jeremy’s had the most brilliant idea.

Right.
好的
Right.
我该走了 因为…
I must go, because…
好吧
well…
再见
bye.
BGM: Someone Like You by Van Morrison
♪ Someone exactly like you ♪
♪ I’ve been travelin’ all around the world ♪
你真实的样子
Just as you are?
不用瘦一点 聪明一点
Not thinner? Not cleverer?
胸稍微大一点 鼻子稍微小一点吗
Not with slightly bigger breasts and a slightly smaller nose?
♪ Someone like you ♪
♪ To make it all worth while ♪
好吧
Well…
不敢相信
fuck me.
♪ Keep me satisfied ♪
♪ Someone exactly like you ♪
但这是个你讨厌的人 对吗
But this is someone you hate, right?
是的 是的 我讨厌他
Yes, yes. I hate him.
♪ I’ve been travelling a hard road ♪
11月9日 体重 62.5公斤
November 9. Weight… 138 pounds.
抽烟 三根
Cigarettes… three.
生日 三十三岁
Birthday… thirty-three.
布丽姬特 再给你一次机会
OK, Bridget, see if you can get it right this time.
预计阿哈尼-希尼案今天作出裁决
The verdict in the Aghani-Heaney case is expected today.
你到高等法♥院♥去
Get yourself down to the high court.
我想要一个客观中立的采访
I want a hard-headed interview.
你知道阿哈尼-希尼案吧
You do know the Aghani-Heaney case?
当然知道
Yes, of course.
大案子
Big case…
有关一个叫阿哈尼希尼的人
featuring someone called Aghanihini.
是两个人 分别叫卡菲尔·阿哈尼和埃莉诺·希尼
Or two people called Kafir Aghani and Eleanor Heaney.
就是这个
That’s the one.
她是英国的救援人员 他是库尔德的自♥由♥斗士
She’s a British aid worker. He’s a Kurdish freedom fighter.
政♥府♥要把他引渡回国
The government want to extradite him home…
回国后他一定会被处死
where he’ll certainly be executed.
她嫁给了他
She’s married to him…
为了让他留下来 她奋斗了五年
and they fought for five years to keep him here.
今天结果揭晓
Today is the decision.
太令人激动了
Oh, that’s exciting.
没错 那你还在等什么
Yes, it is… so what are you waiting for?
我突然变成了铁面无私的记者
I am suddenly a hard-headed journalist…
无情地致力于宣扬正义和自♥由♥
ruthlessly committed to promoting justice and liberty.
没有什么能阻挠我
Nothing can distract me from my dedication…
追求真♥相♥
to the pursuit of truth.
几乎没有
Well, almost nothing.
我要去买♥♥包烟 很快回来
Right. I’ll just pop to the shop for some ciggies.
14便士 要一条薄荷糖和一包粟米条
14p for the Polos and packet of Wheat Crunchies.
一包使♥馆♥牌香烟
Packet of Embassy, please.
不要意思 我现在感觉不太好
I’m sorry. I’m not quite fine…
下午好
Good afternoon.
你喜欢我真实的样子
You like me just the way I am.
什么
Sorry?
没什么
Nothing.
布丽姬特 我们完蛋了
Bridget, we’ve fucked up utterly.
卡菲尔·阿哈尼和埃莉诺·希尼出来就走了
Eleanor Heaney and Kafir Aghani have come and gone.
天啊 我会被炒掉的
Oh, God. I’ll be sacked.
别人采访到了吗
Did the others get interviews?
我不知道 我尿尿去了
I don’t know. I was having a slash.
其实没有人采访到他们
Actually, nobody got interviews.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我是他的律师
Because I was defending him…
我告诉他不要接受任何采访
and I told him not to give any interviews.
听着
Look…
我有个想法
I have a plan.
开机
And action.
达西先生 能为阿哈尼先生辩护
Mr. Darcy, you were defending Mr. Aghani.
你一定很高兴
You must be delighted.
是的 卡菲尔·阿哈尼的一生
Yes, well, Kafir Aghani has spent his entire life…
都在为其同胞的基本人♥权♥辩护
defending the basic human rights of his own people,
今天的裁决 是这位女士 埃莉诺·希尼
and today’s verdict has been the result of five years of struggle…
花了五年奋斗而来的结果
by this woman, Eleanor Heaney…
为了避免她爱的男人被引渡回国
to save the man she loves from an extradition order…
并因此被判处死刑
that would’ve been tantamount to a death sentence.
没错
Right.
埃莉诺 你来说说
And, Eleanor, over to you.
你第一次见到卡菲尔就喜欢上他了吗
Did you fancy Kafir the first time that you saw him?
这是布丽姬特·琼斯为你您带来的《早安不列颠》
This has been Bridget Jones for “Sit Up, Britain”…
承认吧 气氛有点暧昧了
with, let’s face it, a bit of a crush now, actually.
下午好
Good afternoon.
布丽姬特·琼斯 已经是个传奇了
Bridget Jones… already a legend.
BGM: Woman Trouble by Artful Dodger
♪ I feel fantastic, bombastic ♪
♪ Ecstatically astounded ♪
♪ Got a girl who can really use her brain ♪
♪ I feel surrounded, confounded ♪
♪ Emotionally dumb founded ♪
太开心了 我是个电视天才
Oh, joy. I am broadcasting genius.
为最好的朋友做生日大餐来庆祝
Celebrating by cooking birthday feast for close friends.
偷偷怀疑
Have sneaking suspicion…
我也是厨房♥里的天才
I am also something of a genius in the kitchen as well.
用绳子将可提味的韭菜和芹菜系在一起
Tie flavour-enhancing leek and celery together with string.
好的
Right.
绳子
String.
绳子 绳子 绳子
String, string, string.
完美
Perfect.
♪ I don’t think so ♪
橙子切成薄片 磨橙皮碎
Finely slice oranges and grate zest.
♪ Why don’t you leave it there? ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!