布丽姬特
Oh, Bridget.
别这样 这…
Come on, it’s…
我知道这很尴尬
I mean, I know it’s been awkward as ass…
但也没有必要辞职啊
but there’s no need to leave.
不 我觉得很有必要
No, actually, there is.
我得到了一份在电视台的工作
I’ve been offered a job in television.
电视台
Television?
是的 他们希望我立刻开始工作
Mmm. And they want me to start straightaway.
所以我得在三分钟后离开
So I’ve got to leave in about, ooh, three minutes
所以
so…um…
等一下 琼斯女士
Just hold it right there, Miss Jones.
我很抱歉地通知你
I’m sorry to inform you…
但是在合约里写到
but I think you’ll find that by contract…
离职的话你至少需要提前六周通知
you’re expected to give at least six weeks notice.
对 是的
Ah, yes, well…
我想着既然公♥司♥现在有很多麻烦
I thought with the company being in so much trouble and all…
你应该不会想念一个
you wouldn’t really miss…
穿着透明上衣和迷你短裙昂首阔步
the person who waltzes in in a see-through top…
随便敷衍一下发布会的人
and fannies about with the press releases.
布丽姬特
Bridget.
我倒要听听看
I want to hear this,
如果她敢退让一步
because if she gives one inch…
那我也要因为她没骨气
I’m going to fire her bony little bottom anyway…
把她给开除了
for being totally spineless.
怎么了
What?
我只是想让你知道
Well, I just think you should know that, um…
好苗子在这里有大好前景
You know, there are lots of prospects here for a talented person.
-丹尼尔 -稍等一下好吗 西蒙 谢谢了
– Daniel. – Just give me a minute, will you, Simon? Thanks.
好的 老板
Right-o, boss man.
会有大好前景
Lots of prospects for a person who…
对于一个或许因为一些个人原因
you know, perhaps for personal reasons…
在职业上被稍稍忽略的人来说
has been slightly overlooked professionally.
丹尼尔 谢谢 很高兴能知道这些
Thank you, Daniel. That is very good to know…
但如果留下来
but if staying here…
意味着要在你的9米半径内工作
means working within 10 yards of you…
老实说 我宁愿去帮萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因擦屁♥股♥
frankly, I’d rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein’s ass.
BGM: Respect by Aretha Franklin
♪ R-e-s-p-e-c-t ♪
♪ Find out what it means to me ♪
♪ R-e-s-p-e-c-t ♪
♪ Takin’ care of T.C.B ♪
♪ Sock it to me, sock it to me ♪
再见 各位
Well, bye, everyone.
♪ Just a little bit ♪
♪ I get tired ♪
♪ Just a little bit ♪
♪ But keep on tryin’ ♪
♪ Just a little bit ♪
♪ You’re runnin’ out of fools ♪
都给我滚蛋
Oh, just sod off.
你好 欢迎来到《早安不列颠》
Hello and welcome to “Sit Up, Britain. ”
好的 各就各位 今天是篝火之夜
OK, everybody, it is bonfire night…
我们要火力全开
and we are on fire.
我们有消防站的直播
We have live fire station feeds…
来自纽卡斯尔 斯旺西 谢菲尔德和刘易舍姆
from Newcastle, Swansea, Sheffield, and Lewisham…
做好迎接悲剧的准备
just poised for tragedy.
布丽姬特·琼斯 你在哪儿
Bridget Jones, where are you?
《早安不列颠》
刘易舍姆区
我在这 理查德
I’m here, Richard.
去化点妆 我要你上镜头
Put on some more makeup. I want you on-camera.
然后穿上超短裙
I’m thinking… miniskirt.
戴上消防员的头盔
I’m thinking fireman’s helmet.
我想要你握着一根水管瞄准
I want you pointing a hose.
从消防杆上滑下来
I want you sliding down the pole…
然后直接开始采访
and then go straight into the interview.
好的
Great.
我这就去
I’ll do it.
没问题 好的
No problem. Fine. Right.
你滑下来
So, you drop into shot…
然后采访消防队长贝文
and then interview Chief Fireman Bevan.
好 好
Yep, yep, yep.
快快 滑下来
Go, go. Go, go. Go!
滑下来吗
Go?
不 我们要先播纽卡斯尔
Oh, no. We’re going to Newcastle first.
停下
Stop!
重新爬回去
Climb back up.
重新爬回去
Climb back up.
倒计时30秒
Only in thirty seconds.
好的
Ok.
内维尔 怎么回事
Neville, what the fuck is going on?
她应该往下滑
She’s supposed to be sliding down the pole…
-不是往上爬 -快快快 滑下来
– not climbing up it. – Go, go, go, go, go!
好的
Oh, OK.
我的天呐
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我们没时间了 我们没时间了
OK, we’re out of time. We’re out of time.
让她抓紧时间
Just wind her up.
看来这就是我们在刘易舍姆区的全部内容
Well, that seems to be about all we’ve got time for down here in Lewisham.
消防队长贝文 非常感谢您
Chief Officer Bevan, thank you very much.
非常棒的消防站
Excellent fire station.
现在 转回演播室
Uh, and now… back to the studio.
好极了 我现在成了全国的笑柄
Excellent. I’m a national laughing stock.
有巴西那么大的面♥积♥的屁♥股♥
Have bottom the size of Brazil.
一个支离破碎的家
And daughter of broken home…
什么都不擅长 而且
and rubbish at every thing and…
我的天啊
oh, God.
我要跟玛格达和杰里米一起吃晚餐
I’m having dinner with Magda and Jeremy.
比起一对沾沾自喜的夫妻来说最糟的就是
The only thing worse than a smug married couple…
面对一群沾沾自喜的夫妻
Lots of smug married couples.
各位 这是布丽姬特
Right, everyone. This is Bridget.
布丽姬特 这是雨果和简
Bridge, this is Hugo and Jane.
当然 还有你认识的
And, obviously, you know, of course…
科斯莫和沃尼
Cosmo and Woney.
-你好 布丽姬特 -你好 布丽姬特
– Hi, Bridge. – Hi, Bridge.
这是阿利斯泰尔和亨丽埃塔
This is Alistair and Henrietta…
朱莉娅和迈克
Julia and Michael…
-乔安娜和保罗 -你好
– Joanne and Paul… – Hello!
以及杰里米在法官办公室的伙伴们
and Jeremy’s partners from chambers.
这是娜塔莎·格伦维尔和马克·达西
This is Natasha Glenville and Mark Darcy.
你好
Hi, there.
你好
Hello.
今天没穿你的兔女郎装吗
Not in your bunny girl outfit to day?
没有
No.
我们兔子只在特殊场合才露出我们的小尾巴
We bunnies only wear our tails on very special occasions.
-快坐下吧 -好的
– Sit yourself down. – Right.
话说 布丽姬 你的感情生活怎么样了
Hey, Bridge, how’s your love life?
还在和那个出版界的家伙交往吗
Still going out with that publishing chappie?
不 没有了
Uh, no, no.
虽遗憾却很棒
Terribly brill.
永远别搞办公室恋情
Never dip your nib in the office ink.
说得对
Right.
你真该赶快考虑下终身大事了 老姑娘
You really ought to hurry up and get sprugged up, you know, old girl?
时间不多了 要抓紧
Time’s a-running out. Tick-tock.
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
跟我说说 现在以离婚而告终的婚姻
Uh, tell me, is it one in four marriages…
是四分之一还是三分之一来着
that ends in divorce now or one in three?
三分之一
One in three.
但说真的
Seriously, though.
办公室里满是三十多岁的单身女孩
Offices full of single girls in their thirties…
身材都很好
fine physical specimens…
但她们似乎就是拴不住一个男人的心
but they just can’t seem to hold down a chap.
是的 为什么会有
Yes. Why is it there are
这么多三十多岁的未婚女人 布丽姬特
so many unmarried women in their thirties these days, Bridget?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
但我想我们浑身都覆盖着鳞片
Suppose it doesn’t help that underneath our clothes…
这个事实大概只会帮倒忙吧
our entire bodies are covered in scales.
顺便说下 我非常喜欢你的刘易舍姆火灾报道
I very much enjoyed your Lewisham fire report, by the way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!