捍卫什么的侵犯?一个好点子? – 哦,多谢你对我的支持
Protect it against what? A good idea? – Oh, thank you for the support.
不,不,我不干了!就这样了,再见! – 我去打台球了
No, no, I quit! That’s it. Good-bye. – I’m gonna go shoot crap.
就这样了,我不干了 – 等一下
That’s it. I quit. – Wait a minute.
戴维,戴维!
David. David!
我去打台球 – 戴维
I’m gonna go shoot crap. – David.
妈咪来了
Mommy’s coming.
如果一个艺术家能为艺术做出让步,那他就是个真正的艺术家
If an artist can, it gives us all a much better chance, and he is an artist.
所以他一直这么喜怒无常? – 艺术家都很情绪化的
Is that why he’s getting all hot and bothered all the time? – Artists are very emotional.
艺术家都情绪化,对吗? – 没错
Artists are emotional, are they? – Yes, they are.
嘿,我一直想问你…
Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask ya…
到底是我在做梦…还是你一直在看我这边?
is it my imagination or are you always… Iookin’ my way?
你是个很细心的女孩,没错,我是一直在关注你 – 谢谢恭维
You’re a very observant girl. Yes, I have been looking at you. – Thank you.
嗯,呃,我留意到,我留意到你真的…
Yeah, well, I notice somethin’. I notice you have…
胃口很大
a really big appetite.
是啊,我胃口确实大 – 嗯,我留意了,但…
Yes, I do have a big appetite. – Yeah, I noticed that, but…
你的保镖呢? – 谁,奇契?
Where’s your baby-sitter? – What, Cheech?
对 – 啊,不用担心奇契,他走了
Yes. – Ah, you don’t have to worry about Cheech. He took off.
真的? – 一有机会,他就去打台球
Did he? – A minute there’s a chance, he runs off to play craps.
一打就是两小时 – 好了,听着,既然你现在不受约束了…
Takes about two hours. – Well, listen, now that you’ve been let off the leash…
嗯? – 我们干嘛不进去…
Yeah? – why don’t we go in…
互相增进一下了解? – 好的
and get to know each other a bit better? – Okay.
这应该很不错
That might be pleasant.
好啦
Well.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.

Hi.
你是个很有魅…等一下 – 怎么了?怎么了?
You’re a very attr… Wait just a minute. – What? What? What?
在我们开始前… – 嗯?
Before we start… – Yeah?
怎么了?哦 – 只是个…
What? Oh. – Just a…
小家禽,好了
A little poultry. Okay.
好了,开始吧 – 好吧
All right. Let’s go. – All right.
你胃口真的很大
You do have a big appetite.
振作起来,他不过有个好点子罢了
Pull yourself together. So he came up with a good idea.
海伦,你不是也要拆台吧? – 要是你听从了他的建议…
Helen, not you too? – If you did follow his suggestion…
你就能在第三幕里面加上那场,你一直想加进去的戏
you’d be able to put in that new scene in Act Ill that you’ve always wanted to.
是啊,但它会… – 那样的话,那场戏就会…
Yes, but it’d… – And that, that casts a whole new light…
让我和“丈夫”之间的戏更加夺目,对!
on my relationship with my husband. Yes!
那你是说你想让我做更改?
So you’re saying you want me to change it?
是的,冒着在你生日这天惹恼你的风险
At the risk of seeing you upset on your birthday.
你怎么知道这是我生日 – 生日快乐
How did you know it was my birthday? – Happy birthday.
海伦!哦 – 打开它
Helen! Ohh. – Open it.
天啊!
Gosh!
哦,天啊,真的,它太…
Oh, gosh. Really. It’s…
别太激动了,不是我买♥♥的
Don’t get too excited. I didn’t buy it.
科尔·波特送我的,他送了好几个
Cole Porter gave it to me. It’s one of many.
现在我该学习吸烟了 – 哦
Now I’m gonna have to take up smoking. – Hmm.
今晚好好和你女朋友过,你们肯定要一起出去
Have a good time tonight with your girlfriend. I’m sure she’s taking you out.
是啊,和马克斯一家子 – 嗯,呃…许个愿吧
Yes, with the Marxes. – Yes, well… make a birthday wish.
我许过了 – 我祝愿你心想事成
I have. – I hope you get everything in life that you want.
海伦,你考虑过我前两天说的话吗…
Helen, have you thought about what I said before…
关于我对你的感觉? – 不要说话
about the way I feel? – Don’t speak.
但是我想要表达… – 不要说话,不要
But I want to express… – Don’t speak. Don’t.
就一两件我想告诉你的事 – 不要说
Just a few things I want to tell you. – Don’t speak.
当我们第一次见… – 不,不,不要说话
When we first met… – No, no. Don’t speak.
求你不要说,求你不要说
Please don’t speak. Please don’t speak.
不要!不要!不要!走吧!
No! No! No! Go!
走吧,温柔的天蝎,走吧!
Go, gentle Scorpio, go!
你的双鱼祝愿你平安归来!
Your Pisces wishes you every happy return.
就一句… – 不要说!
Just one… – Don’t speak!
哇,钱包!
Wow, a wallet!
这个很合适 – 这是我见过最漂亮的钱包
That’s appropriate. – It was the nicest one I saw by far.
这是真皮的 – 这空间足够放票子了
The piping. That’s real leather. – Places to put stuff in there.
你喜欢? – 它太棒了,很漂亮
You like it? – It’s amazing. Beautiful.
你喜欢? – 当然了
You like it? – Yes, really.
现在就缺些票子为它塑型了 – 你会发达的,我的朋友
Now all I need is some money, and it’ll hold its shape. – You will prosper, my friend.
肯定会的,对吧,希达? – 我真的很喜欢
I promise. Am I right, Hilda? – No, I love it.
能开始喝酒了吧? – 哦当然能了,朱利安
Can I pick ’em or can I pick ’em? – Oh, you sure can, Julian.
生日快乐 – 谢谢你们,谢谢你们,谢谢你们陪我过生日
Happy birthday. – Thank you. Thank you. Thanks for spending it with me.
哦,这酒很棒 – 希达,在这碰杯
Oh, it’s wonderful. – Hilda, touch glasses there.
嘿,看看谁在那陪女友
Hey, look who’s here with his girlfriend.
不是吧 – 我该去跟那家伙道个歉
Oh, no. – I owe that big Gorgonzola an apology.
你瞎说什么呢?他现在喝醉了,要和所有人道歉
What are you talking about? Now that he’s drunk, he’s gonna apologize to everyone. Strangers.
今天排练的时候他给了个小建议,而我反应过火了
Today at rehearsal, he came up with that little suggestion, and I overreacted.
我太意气用事,干扰了工作,我觉得有必要跟他道歉
I let my ego get in the way of the work, and I feel I owe him an apology.
嗯,说的对,你这么做很好 – 我去去就回
Ah, you’re all right. You handled it very well. – I’ll be right back.
我收回今天的话,你给的建议很好,我向你道歉
I take it all back. It was a good suggestion, and I apologize.
这是维奥莱特 – 嗨,维奥莱特
Say hello to Violet. – Hi, Violet.
嗨,你好,这是谁,奇契 – 他是作家
Hi, nice to meet you. Who’s this, Cheech? – He’s a writer.
我是个挣扎中的作家 – 你想知道整个故事的问题吗?
I’m a struggling writer. – You wanna know what the problem with your story is?
什么问题?你要做更多修改吗? – 坐下来,喝两杯
What’s the problem? Are you gonna do some more rewrites? – Sit down. Take a load off your feet.
老莫,过来,给他杯啤酒 – 好吧
Moe, go on. Come here. Get him a beer. – Why not?
他是作家? – 嗯
He’s a writer? – Yeah.
我不知道你还认识作家 – 帮个忙行吗,闭嘴
I didn’t know you knew writers. – Do me a favor. Shut up.
别叫我闭嘴
Don’t tell me to shut up.
好吧,第一条
All right, number one.
你看,我不能相信,她一开始就爱着那家伙
See, I don’t believe she loves the guy right from the start.
她太,呃,她一向对他很支配,那不是爱
She’s too on, uh, top of him all the time. That’s not love.
那就像把他拴在囚笼里,但是如果你改一下,嗯?
That’s like keeping somebody in prison. But if you changed it, right?
是她离开了他,这样她就会非常内疚…
And she left him, then she would feel so bad about it…
这样她就会精神失常,开始变疯
That she would have the nervous breakdown and go nuts.
你怎么样,奇契? – 图里奥,听着,我待会见你
How ya doin’, Cheech? – Tulio, listen, I gotta see you later.
今晚的球赛我押红雀队,好吧? – 好的
I wanna get down on the Cardinals for the doubleheader, all right? – You got it.
上面那帮妞不错 – 教你这朋友点礼貌然后让他滚蛋
Them birds look good. – Teach your friend some manners and get him outta here.
好了,那… – 你在…你刚说到…
All right, so… – You were…You were talking about…
嗯,对了,所以现在…
Right, all right. So, now…
要是那医生能明白西尔维娅的想法…那是她名字,西尔维娅
if the doctor feels what Sylvia’s feelin’…That’s her name, Sylvia.
我有个邻居也叫西尔维娅 – 是吗?
There’s a Sylvia in my neighborhood. – Oh, yeah?
对啊,她叫什么来着?西尔维娅·平克斯 – 西尔维娅·平克斯
Yeah. What was her name? Sylvia Pincus. – Sylvia Pincus.
西尔维娅·平克斯,又高又胖的犹太娘们,嫁给个小巧玲珑的丈夫
Sylvia Pincus. Big, fat Jewish broad, had a little tiny husband.
她用斧头把他砍成片,然后邮寄到整个国家
She chopped him up with an ax and mailed his pieces all over the country.
我都不知她想证明什么
I don’t know what she was tryin’ to prove.
真恶心,你就非在我面前讲这故事?
That’s disgusting. You gotta tell that story in front of me?
别激动 – 你知道我胃不好
Relax. – You know I got a weak stomach.
你一分钟以前在跟我讲剧本 – 别打扰我
You were tellin’ me about the play a minute ago. – Don’t interrupt me.
你刚才在说西尔维娅 – 对,所以说如果医生能理解她的想法…
You were sayin’ about Sylvia? – Right. So if the doctor feels what Sylvia’s feelin’…
啊哈 – 知道我什么意思了?
Uh-huh. – Know what I mean?
嗯,她和自己的病人感同身受
Yeah. She identifies with her patient, a bit.
对了,这样的话让她吃醋就合理了
Right. This way when she gets jealous, it makes sense.
没错 – 啊哈
Right. – Uh-huh.
中尉应该和医生有点瓜葛
There’s gotta be a time when the Lieutenant has it out with the doctor.
为什么没有呢?
Why isn’t that in there?
你要把整个剧情方向改掉
You’re talking about a whole different direction for the play.
必须的
Definitely.
想想看吧
Think about it.
那观众怎么能知道西尔维娅内疚呢?如果…
How would the audience know Sylvia was feeling guilty? lf…
呃,我也不知道
Oh. I don’t know.
等下,对了,等下
Wait a minute. Yeah. Wait.
这样可能就能解决…让人听到她的心理活动
You could work it out with maybe you… you hear what she’s thinkin’.
你是说让她把想法大声读出来? – 当然了,干嘛不呢,这毕竟是出戏
You mean she speaks her thoughts aloud? – Sure, why not? It’s a play anyhow.
不一定要真实,但一定要强烈
It don’t have to be real, but it’ll be stronger.
你仔细想想,还有你,以后别再打断我了
You think about that. And you, don’t interrupt me no more.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
你怎么跟那个华伦蒂的打手,聊了那么久
So how come you had so much to say to that Valenti goon?
没,没有,我只是谢谢他给我的那些建议
No, nothing. I was just thanking him for his ideas.
“那些”建议?他只给了一个建议,不是吗? – 是啊
What ideas? He only had the one suggestion, didn’t he? – Yeah.
就一个 – 你喜不喜欢那钱包?
That was just it. – So do you like your wallet?
什么 – 那钱包
What? – The wallet.
哦,当然当然,它太棒了 – 真的?
Oh, yes, yes, it’s terrific. – Are you sure?
嗯,它很棒,我喜欢人造革,一直喜欢
Oh, it’s very exciting. I love leatherette. Always have loved it.
马上就会装满票子了
Boy, are you loaded.
呵呵 – 生日快乐
Yeah. – Happy birthday.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!