C’mon, Wilbur, squeallike a pig for me.
你个混♥蛋♥ 看我不杀了你!
You piece of shit,I’ll fucking kill you.
混♥蛋♥ 查理! – 小心我放屁熏你!
Goddamn it, Charlie,you piece of shit.I’m gonna fart on you!
嘿 我很抱歉 今天对你太狠了
Hey, I’m sorry if I pushedyou too hard out there today.
没关系 – 不 我意思是
Forget it.No, I mean,
我本该退出的
I could’ve rolled out…
别说了 行吗?我自己搞砸了
Give it a rest, okay!I fucked up.
纳税人听到战士在哭他们会紧张 是吧?
Taxpayers get nervous if theystart hearing their warriorssniveling, all right?
队长 怎么了?
What’s up, Skip?
这个刚从华盛顿送来的
These just came infrom Washington.
我的天
Holy shit.
我们通过了!
We got it. We’re in!

Whoo!
恭喜你们!
Congratulations, boys.
抱歉 伙计 他们是最后的名额
Sorry, man.Them’s the breaks.
我简直不敢相信
Oh God,I can’t believe it.
兄弟 太好了
Good shit, dude.
威尔
Wilbur!
别告诉我他们要用猴子代替我?
Don’t tell me,they’re sending amonkey in my place.
不 是你老爸
No. It’s your father.
怎么了?
What happened?
他在诺福克总院
He’s at NorfolkGeneral Hospital.
心脏病
He had a heart attack.
战位集♥合♥
All handsreport to battle stations.
演习 所有人战位集♥合♥
This is a drill. All handsreport to battle stations.
30多人受伤 船泊在港口
…morethan 30 were injured.The ship is listing to port,
没有沉没危险
but not in danger ofsinking at this time.
该死的阿♥拉♥伯人!
Fuckin’ Habibin a dinghy!
科尔号♥驱逐舰有350名船员
The Cole had acrew of about 350.
在弗吉尼亚·诺福克基地
It’s based in Norfolk, Virginia…
有事干了
We’re stuffed.
克♥林♥顿♥总统今天下午
President Clintonhad this comment
在白宫发表宣言
at the White House,this afternoon.
现在看来是恐怖事件 如果真是…
If, as it nowappears, this wasan act of terrorism…
弗吉尼亚·诺福克
什么变了?
What’s changed?
一切都变了
Everything.
丹尼尔 你想怎么样?
What do you want,Danny?
他像是
It’s like…
我跟苏珊 你跟南希
Me and Susan.You and Nancy.
就像棒球和苹果派
Baseball and apple pie.
爱着彼此
You fuckin’love each other.
就这么简单
It’s that simple.
不是那样简单
It’s not that simple.
她拥有最棒的海军飞行员
She’s got the number oneaviator in the fleet.
还想要什么?
What the fuck doesshe want?
手上戴的钻石快赶上车子大了
She’s got a rock on herfinger the size of a car.
有点复杂 也有我的问题 大部分都怪我
It’s complicated.It’s my shit too.Mostly mine.
装♥修♥真老派 就像一个老太太住的地方
It’s decorated likean old lady lives here.
嘘 对别人好一点
Shh. Be nice.
啊!
Ah!

Hey.
这是我老婆 塔米
This is my wife,Tammi.
见到你三生有幸
The pleasureis all mine.

Oh.
外套要脱了么? – 嗯
Can I take your coats?Yes.
嗨 这是我妻子塔米
Hi. This ismy wife, Tammi.
很高兴认识你 – 你家真漂亮
Nice to meet you.Your home is beautiful.
谢谢 不过可没我的功劳
Oh. Thank you, but I didn’thave anything to do with this.
只是丹·林奇
This is Dan Lynch.
你们住的还习惯吧?
So, how do youlike your quarters?
一直在装♥修♥
They’re stillbeing renovated.
在酒店住了一个月了
We’ve been in a hotelfor over a month now.
不过是一个大套间 所以我就不抱怨了
But a huge suite. So,I’m not complaining.
但是迟早有够了的一天 – 迟早
But enough is enough!Enough’s enough.
是的
Yeah.
苏珊在哪儿呢?
So where exactlyis Susan?
循着搅拌机的声音
Listen, you just follow thesound of the blender
就可以找到她
and you’ll findSusan, okay?
听我的?我来带你去见她
You know what?I will take youto go meet her.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
要玛格瑞塔么?
You guys wantmargaritas?
啤酒 – 啤酒
Beer.Beer.
拜托 好
Please.Okay.

Bye.
威尔的老爸怎么样?
How’s Wilbur’s dad?
稳定了
Stable.
那你未婚妻呢?
Where’s your fiancee?
我们决定暂时分开一段时间
We decided totake a break.
你还好吗? – 当然
You okay?Yeah.
我蛮期待你来的
I was hopingyou’d come.
我把这个送给威尔
I’m gonna givethis to Wilbur.
好的
All right.
生日快乐 威尔
Happy birthday, Wilbur.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
借过一下 – 啤酒?
Excuse me.Beers.
谢谢
Thank you.
惊喜
Surprise.
昔日重现
Deja vu.
你喝多了!
You are drunk!
拜托 威尔 – 操
C’mon, Wilbur.Ah, fuck.
小心点 你这是在干嘛?
Take it easy.What’re you doing?
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
嘿!
Hey!
怎么让四个基佬挤在一个吧台?
How do you fitfour queers ona bar stool?
转过身去
You turn it over.
拉我起来
Help me up.
生日快乐 老男人
Happy birthday,old fucker.
再见咯! – 你臭死了
I’ll see ya, all right.You stink.
快去刷牙
Please brush again.
生日快乐 很快会再见的
Happy birthday,we’ll see you soon.
希望你来开车 – 是的
I hope you’re driving?Yes.
玩的开心吗? – 一直很开心
You have fun?I always have fun.
再见 兄弟
Later, buddy.
小混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
生日快乐 老东西 – 谢谢
Happy birthday, old man.Thanks, man.
别亲我 滚吧
Don’t kiss me, get the fuckout of here.Ooh.
嘿 美人
Hey, beautiful.
想跳舞吗?
You wanna dance?
醉鬼
You’re drunk!
晚安 宝贝
Goodnight, baby.
你还好吗 丹尼尔?
You okay, Dano?
我很好
Yeah. Absolutely.
嗯…
Um…
威尔 我想说
Wilbur, there’ssomething…
你和南希一切都还好吗
Is everything okaywith you and Nance?
都挺好的 我们很好
Everything’s fine.We’re fine.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你要跟铁人去约会吗?
So, you got a datewith Iron Man?
你周一还有预约
You’ve got an appointmentMonday morning.
嘿 我知道你担心你♥爸♥
Hey, I know you’reworried about your dad.
他会好起来的
He’s gonna be fine.
丹尼尔和南希怎么了
What’s going on withDan and Nancy?
你要跟我聊一聊吗?
Are you gonna talk to me?
我去睡了
I’m turning in.
这地方真不好找
This is a toughplace to find.
我还会迷路呢
I still get lost.
啤酒?
Beer?
听着
Listen.
我对塔米做了承诺
I made a commitmentto Tammi.
我会付诸行动的
I gotta make it work.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!