你是逗我的吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
我都说了 我没有去见他们
I told you, I didn’t meet up with them.
你知道他们后来去哪了吗?
Do you know where they went?
看风景?
Sight seeing?
看风景? 是暗号♥吗?
“Sightseeing”? Is that code?
粉色三角、彩虹旗?
Pink triangles,rainbow flags?
我还要忍♥受多少这种胡扯?
How much more of this bullshit do I have to tolerate?
你能帮我辨认一下照片上的人吗 威尔?
Can you identify the men in this photo, Will?
我确定那是我 斯特威 丹和色狼
I’m pretty sure that’s me, Stewie, Dan,
是去年在意大利的时候
and Boner inItaly last year.
中间那个是你?
That is you in the middle?
我们去了西斯廷大教堂
We’d been to the Sistine Chapel.
然后我们就模仿了那里的壁画
We were recreating one of the murals we saw
在教堂屋顶看到的
painted on the ceiling.
之后谁挑起的同性恋群♥交♥?
And who instigated the gay orgy afterwards?
我们只是摆拍了一张照片 仅此而已
We posed for a picture.That’s it.
你要明白 威尔
You do realize, Will,you are subject
你要对自己的行为负责
to certain expectations regarding your conduct?
得了吧 我们在休假
Gimme a break.We were on leave.
方圆几里都没人
There was nobody around for miles.
五年前的潘萨科拉鸟袭
Pensacola bird strike.Five years ago.
事故报告有些可疑
Something’s fishy ’bout the post mishap medical.
上尉 你隐瞒了什么?
What are you hidin’, Lieutenant?
报告说你们在树林里呆了6个小时
Says that you waited in the woods six hours
才让救援队找到 – 我们在海边…
before the SAR teamlocated you…On the beach! We were on…
回来时两人都得了痔疮
That you both returned with hemorrhoids.
你一定害怕被你老爸发现
Scared your daddy’s gonna find out
你喜欢被男人爆菊吧?
that you like gettin’plugged by men?
你有从时速四百英里的飞机里弹射出来过吗?
You ever punchout of a plane at 400 miles an hour?
做好你的家庭作业!飞行员容易得痔疮
Do your homework.Jet jocks get hemorrhoids.
我不是同性恋
I’m not gay.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see about that.
你的兄弟和布莱克伍德被看见有同性恋行为
Your buddy was seen engaged in a homosexual activity
在上一次停靠在纽约的时候
with Blackwood during your last port call in New York.
他已经招供了 威尔
He just confessed, Will.
看来他俩的秘密人生不包括你
Looks like they had a secretlife that didn’t include you.
转身
Turn around.
周一早七点前你要是没回来
If you’re not back here by 0700
我就把你关起来
Monday morning,I’ll have you locked up
没人能找得到你
where nobody will ever find you.
你要去哪?
Where you goin’?
去找我爸谈谈
Gotta talk to my dad.
你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
你确定你要扔掉吗?
You sure you wanna throw that away?
你要知道 你和铁人不是唯一去那家夜店的海军
You know, you and Iron Man weren’t the only Navy guys
你去干嘛?
in that club.What were you doing there?
拜托 丹 那里音乐更棒
C’mon, Dano,the music’s better
人也更有趣
and the people are more fun.
科克利也审问你了吗?
Did Cokely question you?
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你 兄弟
I did not bilge you, buddy.
他还真是个帅小伙啊
He sure was a handsome dog.
你想要就留着吧
Keep it if you want.
你跟威尔聊过没?
Did you talk to Wilbur?
他没大碍 他会好起来的
He’s all right,he’ll come around.
他只是还没从事故的阴影走出来
He’s just freaked out about the accident.
那时候到底发生了什么?
What really happened up there?
威尔请求会和
Wilbur called a rendezvous.
马特在上方
Matt was on top,
威尔在会和轨道上
Wilbur was in the slot.
我想从下方会和
I was joining from below.
然后 嗯..
And, uh…
我一生都在等待那么一个人
My whole life I’ve been waitin’ for somebody.
我知道你现在的伤痛难以想象
Can’t imagine how much you must hurt right now.
注意安全
Fly safe.
我在想
Well, I thought,
在国家大教堂办一场烛光纪念会
a candlelight ceremonyin the National Cathedral.
你开玩笑的吧 那里合适是吗?
You’re kidding,you can’t be serious!Don’t you think it’s fitting?
我告诉你…
I told you…
她是个纽约的演员 金发 超美
She’s an actress in New York.She is blonde, gorgeous,
可爱 懂事 – 肯定很般配
darling, perfect manners.They must be a perfect couple.
真的是天作之合
They are made in heaven.
哦 罗米 我在想
Oh, Romi, I was just,I was wondering…
你能不能…帮我…我不知道怎么了
See if you could… I can’t quite… I don’t know why.
能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
我差不多都知道了
I’ve already been briefed.
丹尼尔 – 上将
Daniel.Admiral.
我以为您在家养病呢
I thought you were at home taking it easy?
放松够了就要全速前进了 孩子
Had enough of that, son.Full speed ahead.No other way.
是的 长官 – 我听说
Yes, sir.I understand you’re getting
楼下那些调查员找你麻烦
some heat fromthe spooks downstairs.
我能解决的 长官
Nothing I can’t handle, sir.
那好 我会留意事情的进展
Well, I’m gonna check into it.
别让那些混♥蛋♥打败了你
Don’t let the bastards get you down.
明白 谢谢您 上将
Yes, sir. Thank you,Admiral.
戈登说看见你在夜店搂着布莱克伍德
Gorden says you were all over Blackwood in that night club.
他看到我们跳舞而已 就这样
He saw us dancing.Period.
你就不记得夜店里其他人了吗?
And you don’t remember anybody else in that club,
除了布莱克伍德
other than Blackwood?
看来你是不想让自己好过了?
You sure you don’t wanna make this easy for yourself?
因此你和谈了8年的女朋友分手?
So you break up with your lady after eight years?
一定很痛苦吧
That must’ve been difficult.
我以为她就是我想要的一切
She’s a lot of thingsI thought I wanted.
原来只是我家里想让我得到的
Things my family wanted me to want.
接纳真正的自己 生活就不会那么难了
Life would be a lot simpler if you’d just accept who you are.
见鬼 我花了好几年才找到内心的平静
Hell, it took me years, but I found my peace. Eventually.
你是同性恋?
So you’re gay?
不 我是黑人
No. I’m black.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
赶紧睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
问讯一个小时后才开始呢
We don’t brief for another hour.
单身军官公♥寓♥
弗吉尼亚·阿林顿
科克利探员打电♥话♥给我了
Agent Cokely called.
他说你供出了威尔 他想要名单
He said you implicated Will.He wants names or…
他在撒谎 – 我不知道究竟要信什么?
He’s a liar.I don’t know what to believe.
你和南希谈过了吗?
Have you spoken to Nance?
打给她 丹 我确定
Just call her.Dan, I’m sure
她会高兴来这里的
she’d be happy to come down here.
他们看到你和一个女的在一起然后…
They’ll see you’re with a woman and…
不要!
No!
和男人做♥爱♥没有错
It’s okay to have sex with a man
只要是孤立事件
as long as it’s an isolated incident.
这就没错 条例写着的
It’s true.It’s in the rags.
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you see that’s what this was?
孤立事件 – 苏珊!
An isolated incident.Susan!
我爱上了马特
I was in love with Matt.

Oh…
噢 丹…
Oh, D…
丹 真抱歉 我不…
Dan. I’m so sorry.I didn’t…
真的抱歉
I’m so sorry!
请坐 丹尼尔
Take a seat, Daniel.
可以的话 上将 我想先…
If I may, Admiral,I’d like to start by…
就到这 特别探员
That’ll be all,Special Agent.
额…
Um…
长官 我是唯一一个知道…
Sir, I’m the only person that knows…
我有所有资料的复印件了
I have copies of everything right here.
出去吧
You’re dismissed.
坐下 孩子
Sit down, son.
你判断能力的不足让我很难做人
Your lack of judgment has putme in an impossible position.
是的 长官 – 更别提海军了
Yes, sir.Not to mention the Navy.
是的 长官 我知道
Yes, sir, I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!