I wasted my whole nightwaiting for you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
见鬼 这是怎么了?
Damn it.What the fuck?
船长估计又用吹风机了
Ship’s Captainmust be usin’his blow dryer again.
船长估计又用吹风机了
Boner,you take my shampoo?
是的 在这儿呢
Yeah. It’s right here.
给你 大块头
Here ya go, big guy,
只要挤一挤就有了
just squeezeand apply to scalp.
我♥操♥ 你这鸟人
What the fuck!You sick piece of shit!
你死定了 色狼 快跑吧!
He’s on your six, Boner,c’mon, move it!
两小孩
Kids.
准备起航
Underway.
卧♥槽♥ – 抱歉 抱歉
Ah, fuck.I’m sorry. Sorry.
真抱歉 我没意识到
I’m sorry,I didn’t realize.
没事
Forget it.
PAO需要的照片好了吗
I came to get thoseshots for the PAO.
就这一张?
That’s it?
你和布莱克伍德昨晚玩得开心吗?
You and Blackwoodhave fun last night?
你们干嘛了?
What’d you do?
市里逛了逛 喝了几杯酒
Checked out the city,couple of beers.
这一张我都差点忘记了
Oh, I forgotabout this one.
天哪 我们喝了多少
Oh, God,we were so trashed.
你的夜盲症怎么样了?
What’s up with yournight vision?
没事
Nothing.
你说已经没事了
You saidit’d all cleared up.
没有人是完美 丹尼尔
Not everyone’sperfect, Dano.
如果我选不上试飞员 我就完蛋了
If I don’t make TPS now,I’m fucked.
永远不可能参加太空飞行
No space flight. Ever.
回家后 我会去非军队医院检查的
I’ll see a civilian docwhen we get home.
大家集♥合♥
Navy arriving.
六千人 可不敢放屁
Six thousand menafraid to fart.
你们找到跳海的人了吗?
So, did youfind our jumper?
没 两个小时大规模搜救
No. We did an expandedSAR pattern for two hours
也没结果
and didn’t see anything.
也许他躲在冰库里哭呢
Ah, he’s probablyhiding in the fridge crying.
哈 有可能 这也不是第一次了
Ha! Probably.It wouldn’t bethe first time.
上尉!打扰了
Lieutenant! Excuse me.
丹尼尔 你现在有空么?
Dan, do you havea few minutes, please?
待会见 哈尔斯 – 没问题
See you later, Hals.No problem.
那么…
So…
你觉得是什么原因
What do you thinkwas the cause
导致了斯图尔特上尉的事故?
of Lieutenant StewartKelleher’s mishap?
你读过事故报告
You’ve read theaccident report,
你应该比我更了解
you probably knowbetter than I do.
是的 是的
Right. Right.
好 那么…
Okay, well…
当时的情况是怎么样的?
What were the circumstances?
当时是白天 视线没有问题
It was a daylight launch.The cat shot looked good,
只见飞机在甲板前方100码左右坠入水中
but his plane hit the waterabout a hundred yardsoff the port bow.
什么都找不到了
Sank without a trace.
上个月马歇尔上尉的事故呢?
Well, what aboutLieutenant Marshall’s mishaplast month?
他怎么了?
What about it?
有记录称他老婆在他离开的期间劈腿
Word has it his wifewas spreading her legswhile he was gone.
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
因此 凯勒赫尔上尉出事的前一晚喝得烂醉
So, Lieutenant Kelleherhad drunk too muchthe night before.
我…如果马歇尔上尉发现
I…And if Lieutenant Marshall finds out
他的妻子出轨了
his wife’s cheating on him…
你知道 四个月来都是你在安排
You know, you’ve been the scheduling officer for the past four months.
难道不该让他们停飞吗?
Shouldn’t you have takenthem off the flight?
林奇上尉 来指挥舰报到
Lieutenant Lynch,report to the flag mess.
抱歉 约翰 我爸他
Sorry, John. My dad.
当然
Of course.
哦 顺便提一下 听说你那晚在纽约
Oh, by the way,heard you had a wild time
玩得很疯
in the Big Applethe other night.
并没有
Not really.
科克利问你昨晚的事情
Cokely asked mewhere we went last night.
你没说什么吧?
You didn’tsay anything, did you?
当然没有
No way.
大家集♥合♥
Navy departing.
我需要点意见
I need some advice.
说吧
So talk to me.
我觉得你不客观 – 为什么不?
You can’t be objective.Why not?
因为你以为是我点亮的帝国大厦
Because you thought I lit upthe Empire State Building.
小妞们 报告下昨晚的秘密行动吧?
Hey, ladies,debriefing last night’ssecret mission?
我先闪了 威尔 再见
I’m pullin’ chocks.Catch ya later, Wilbur.
我注意到你们两个之间的眉目传情了
I saw the eye contactbetween you and lover boyjust now.
你们昨晚在纽约跟妞儿打炮了吧?
You guys got laidin New York, didn’t you?
我还得给新闻多拍几张照片呢
I’ve gotta getsome more shotsfor the newsletter.
我不会轻易放过你的
Hey, I’m not lettin’you off that easy!
我还有报告要写
I need your helpwith the copy!
保持简短甜蜜 基于事实
Keep it short and sweet.Stick to the facts.
“加入海军看世界” 是吗?
Join the Navyand see the world, huh?
狗屁
Pass you by.
选择第五区域对的飞行目标
Selecting zonefive afterburner!
拿出你的真本事 铁人
Show me what you got,Iron Man!
你怎么跑也躲不过了!
You can run, but youcannot hide!
虐他们 特朗博
Give ’em hell,Trumbo.
怎么回事? – 就在你后边 大块头
Where the hell is he?Right up your ass,big boy.
火力追踪 锁定目标
Trackin’ for guns.I’ve got a lock.
好!巨魔倒下了! – 结束战斗
Yes! Goliath falls!Fight’s off!
没门 你是我的!
No way, you’re mine!
重复 结束战斗 我要返航
I repeat fight’s off.I’m headed back to mother.
这他妈是第一次啊
Holy shit.Now that’s a first.
什么第一次?
What’s a first?
老天
Jesus.
你吓死我了好吗?
You scared thebejesus out of me.
抱歉 刚刚丹尼尔是不是打败了布莱克伍德?
Sorry. Did Dan justnail Blackwood?
是的 约翰 我能帮你什么吗?
Yeah. What can I dofor you, John?
没事 没事 我刚好路过
Nothing, nothing. I wasjust hanging out.
你知道哪里能领到一顶这样的帽子吗?
You wouldn’t know whereI could get one of these?
只发给队员
Squadron issue only.
哦 对哦
Oh, right.
我会跟司务长说说的
Look, I’ll talk tothe supply chief.
谢谢
Thanks.
你承认吧 被我追的死死的 威尔
Deal with it, I was righton your tail, Wilbur.
不可能 色狼 我早就甩掉你了
No way, Boner, I’d shakenyou long before…
不不不
No, no, no!
怎么了 大家伙?吓坏了?
What happened up there,big guy? Lose your balls?
嘿 伙计们 我给你们讲过吗?
Hey, hey, hey! I ever tellyou guys about the time
我和我堂兄跟一头猪约会的事情 威尔
me and my cousin had a date with a pig? Wilbur?
我有个堂兄叫拉里
See, I got this cousin, Larry,
他住科罗拉多 每次他来 我们
lived in Colorado and everytime he’d visit, see…
我们有头600磅的母猪 叫黛比
Wait. Hey, we had this600-pound sow named Debbie,
我们轮流扶着她
we used to take turns holdin’her while the other one
然后就开干
hid the sausage.
色狼 你♥他♥妈♥真变♥态♥
You’re so fullof shit, Boner.
然后 有一次
Anyway, one time…
事实上应该是最后一次堂兄拉里来我家
Actually, it was the last timecousin Larry ever visited,
看见我正在角落里面
see I was goin’ totown on Debbie
跟黛比享受着
and he was holdin’her in the corner
他在谷仓后边扶着她
in the pen in theback of the barn
突然 他的脸变得非常难看
and all of a sudden hisface just goes all long
好像见到鬼一样 于是我站起来 转过身
and white as a ghost.So I get up, turn around
顺着他的目光看去
to see what he’slookin’ at,
发现我妈站在那里 戴着卷发器
and there’s my mommain her hair curlers
穿着粉色浴袍 正盯着我们
and her old pink bathrobejust staring at us.
我忘记是谁先遭殃的 我们两个都挨揍了
I don’t know who went downfirst, but we all did.
没有一个逃掉
Yep, we all wentdown in the end.
色狼 你比小说还神
Boner, you’re strangerthan fiction, man.
你应该去见见我堂兄拉里
You should meetmy cousin, Larry
学个猪叫给我听听 威尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!