你的恋爱关系怎么做到的?
How do you makea relationship work?
瞧…
Look…
我的计划不是这样的
I didn’t plan this!
你以为我计划如此么?
You think I did?
皮革男、变装皇后那一套 跟我一点关系都没有
Dudes in leather,drag queens. I’ve gotnothing in common
我也不是!
with any of that shit.Neither do I!
其实 我懂的
Actually, I do.
我懂爱上一个男人的感受
I do know whatit’s like to fallfor another man.
别说了
Cut that.
如果我们小心点 我们可以的
If we’re careful, wecan do this. We can.
想到达顶端
To get to the top,
就需要牺牲一些东西
you have to makesome sacrifices.
放弃一些东西
Leave somethings behind.
即使包括放弃你自己?
Even if one of thosethings is yourself?
去你的 林奇
Fuck you, Lynch.
正如伟大的德国诗人里尔克所说
In the words of thegreat German poet, Rilke,
上帝在我们存在之前就跟我们说
“God speaks to each of us
在他创造我们之前
“Before we areBefore he’s formed us
从云端传来 但仅在那时
“Then, in cloudy speech,But only then
他对每个人都说
“He speaks these words to each
跟着你们的感觉
“Driven by your senses, dareTo the edge of longing
像火的影子一般炫目
“Grow like a fire’sshadow casting glare
别留我一人
“Don’t leave me bare
让你拥有一切
“Let it all happen to you
美貌与恐惧
“Beauty and dread
去吧
“Simply go
没有感情是多余的
“No feeling is too much
只有这样 我们彼此相连
“And only this way
它过于真实
“Can we stay in touch
靠近这片被称之为人生的土地
“Near here is the landThat they call Life
到了你就会知道
“You’ll know when you arrive
它过于真实
“By how real it is
给我你的手
“Give me your hand”
是的长官 他们两个都在
Yes, sir, they wereboth there at the club.
布莱克伍德上尉
Lieutenant Blackwood was
都已经贴到林奇上尉的身上了
all over Lieutenant Lynch.
他们到底在干嘛?
What exactlywere they doing?
他们在跳舞 贴的很近
They were dancing,quite close.
嗯…
Um…
没有穿上衣
They had their shirts off.
还有…
And…
他们在互相抚摸
They were touching.It was…
很挑逗
It was of a sexualnature, sir.
除了布莱克伍德上尉呢?
Was anyone else therebesides Blackwood?
回长官 特朗博中尉也在
Yes, sir. Lieutenant Trumbowas also there.
特朗博? – 是的 长官
Lieutenant Trumbo?Yes, sir.
好了
Okay.
听着
Listen.
如果你还想起来什么 就来告诉我
If you can thinkof anything else,I wanna know.
好的 长官 – 好
Yes, sir.Good.
O
O.
嗯…
Uh…
G 不是
G. No.
C
C.
准确度提高了
You’re acuityhas improved,
不过你在昏暗光线的反应时间
but your low lightresponse time
却大大下降了 比尔
has deterioratedconsiderably, Bill.
我建议你
I recommend you takea position that
不要从事夜间路上开车的相关工作
doesn’t require you tobe on the road at night.
我会跟我老板聊聊的
I’ll talk to my boss.
亲爱的 太感谢了
Oh, sweetheart,thank you so much.
乐意效劳
Of course.
看起来会是好玩的一天 – 一定的
Looks like it’s gonnabe a fun day.Oh, yeah.
呦 过来 好了 转身 开始了
Yo, come here. All right,turn and face, let’s go.
看看你的本事
What you got?Huh?
瞧 你还需要在努力
See, you gottabe more ready.
才能应付激烈比赛
More ready for the heat.
看见我的屁♥股♥了吗 我用它挡住你的脸
See my butt,it’s in your face.
你应该怎么办
What are you gonna doabout that?
你逃不掉的
Ah, you’re goin’ nowhere.
小心点哦
Careful!
小心什么?我们放手了哦 老妈
What do you mean,be careful?Look no hands, Mom.
老爸!
Daddy!
嘿 – 嘿 小伙计
Hey, come here.Hi.
你好 伙计
Hey there, buddy.
丹尼尔给我带了个篮球 -哦是嘛 酷
Dano got mea basketball.Oh yeah? Cool.
我们需要篮筐了吧 – 我认为
We need toget a hoop.I guess so.
怎么样? – 没问题
How’d it go?Good as new.
是吗? – 是啊
Yeah?Yeah.
苏珊准备好了吗? – 嗯 你去哪了?
You ready, Susan?Yeah, where’d you go?
例行体♥检♥
Just an annual.
你准备好了吗? – 嗯
You ready? Okay.Mmm-hmm.
过来
Come here.
今天我们把火箭装好吗?
Can we finishThe Space Shuttletoday?
当然 不过要在你午休以后
Sure. After you takea nap, okay?
现在我想要你好好睡觉
But right now I just want you to dream
梦见火箭和飞船
of rockets and spaceships
还有漂亮的星星,好不好?
and all the beautifulstars, okay?
好好睡 小少爷
Sleep tight, mister.
又有一个试飞员的名额了
Another TPS slot opened up.
跟你和威尔在一个班
The same class you and Will are headed for.
我在预选名单里
Detailer penciled me in.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
去申请吧 – 你也觉得?
Go for it.You think so?
当然
Absolutely.
嘿 太好了! – 嘘
Man, we’re gonna setthat town on fire!Shh.
什么?哦
What? Oh.
嗯…
Um…
我会呆在这儿
I’m staying here.
跟53号♥一起出航
I’m going back ontour with 53.
什么?
What?
我再也见不到你了
I won’t see you anymore.
我们只是在纽约喝醉了过了一晚
Look, we had a drunken night in New York,
就把它当作一种经历 你说好吗?
so let’s just chalk it up to experience, what d’you say?
我知道你的感受
I’ve got your number,remember?
和我的感觉一样
It’s the same as mine.
你妻子怎么办?
What about your wife?
你自己说需要一个家庭
You said you wanted a family…
没错 我想
Yeah, I do!
但那不是此刻的重点了!现在不是
But that’s not what’s happening here! Not now.
我已经决定了
I’ve made up my mind.
糟了,等等
Shit, wait,wait, wait.
怎么了? – 我得把东西搬回单身军官公♥寓♥
What?I’ve gotta move mygear back to the BOQ.
公♥寓♥?
The Q?
塔米和我分手了
Tammi and I split.
不行 我在陪孩子
No more.I’m on duty.
哦 是的
Yeah.Yeah.
我答应阿蒂今晚
I promised Attiethat I would spend
花时间陪他
some time with him this evening.
对了 我也有模拟飞行训练
Right, and I’ve gottafly the avionics hop
和色狼 威尔一起
with Will and Boner.
嗯 也许我们可以晚点一起吃个饭
Well, then maybe wecould grab a late dinner?
你可以训练之后去我那儿
I mean, you can crash at my place after the hop.
钥匙在门廊上
The key’s abovethor.
冰箱里面还有啤酒
There’s beer in the fridge.
好啊
All right.
我最近在弹一些东西
I’ve been working on something, too.
也许你想听一下?
Maybe you wanna give it a listen or…
当然
Sure.
门廊上面? – 嗯
Above the door?Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!