外面那个小丑觉得三起事故
That punk out there believes all three mishaps can be
都是因为某种变♥态♥活动引起的
attributed to some kindof perverse cult.
长官 你该… -你现在别说话 孩子
Sir, you should…Best not to talk right now, son.
要是让媒体知道了
If the press got hold of this it would
会对海军造成无法弥补的损失
tarnish the Navy irreparably.
所以…
So…
我会了结这事 当这没发生过
I’m gonna take care of this thing so we can get on to more
之后干点正事
pressing matters and pretend this never happened.
鉴于你没有意愿
Given that you had no intention of
组建家庭
setting up house
你也不承认有那种倾向
and that you do not identify yourself in that way
或者和那组织有关联 诸如此类
or with that group,et cetera.
签了这份文件 说这是件独♥立♥1事件
Sign this affidavit indicatingit was an isolated incident.
布莱克伍德引诱你去了那地方
Blackwood coerced you into the damn place,
强迫你做了猥亵行为
forced you into lewd behavior…
事实不是这样 – 事实不重要
That’s not true!The facts are unimportant!
这是危机控制
This is damage control.
我自愿去那里的
I went there willingly.
我们一起跳了舞
We danced together.
你对这身制♥服♥太不敬了
You’re a disgrace to the uniform.
仅仅如此吧 孩子?
That was it, son?
不 长官
No, sir.
我们的任务是保家卫国
We are warriors paid to defend this country
而不是自弃信仰放纵自己
not spill our guts andfrolic in the daisies!
你这是在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
丹尼尔 你就签了吧
Daniel, please,just sign it.
不 长官
No, sir.
人事部门会收到我的辞职信
Personnel will have my letter of resignation.
丹尼尔 – 抱歉 父亲
Daniel!Sorry, Dad.
弗吉尼亚·麦克莱恩
妈妈?
Mommy?
回去睡觉吧 宝贝 我很快就上去了
Go back to bed, sweetheart,I’ll be up soon, okay?
几个月了 我都在做同样的梦
For months I’ve hadthe same dream,
夜夜如此
night after night.
伤亡呼援军官跟我说
A Casualty Assistance officer tells me that
你的飞机在海上失踪了…我是名优秀的飞行员
your plane was lost at sea…I’m a good pilot.
不会有事的
Nothing’s gonna happen to me.
仪仗队刚把你♥爸♥葬在你妈旁边
The Honor Guard just buried your dad next to your mom.
威尔 你不难过吗?
C’mon, Will, didn’t it destroy you?
我有办法的 – 胡说!
I have my own way of…Bullshit!
放屁!
Bullshit.
我受够那些敏感男人的屁话了
I’m so sick of thissensitive man crap.
如果每次有人去世我们都崩溃 这个国家会怎样?
Where would this country beif we fell apart every timesomeone died?
保家卫国是我的职责
It’s part of my job to keep it together.
我们要卖♥♥了你父母的房♥子…
We’re about to sell your parents’ home…
而你…威尔
And you… Will!

Dan.
嗯…
Um…
我想在你们离开之前再见你们一面
I wanted to catch you before you left town.
这是给阿蒂的生日礼物
This is for Attie.His birthday.
进来坐坐吧
Would you comein for a while?
苏珊 我们得尽快把东西搬走
Susan, we gotta get this stuff out of here,
明早要招待看♥房♥♥的
there’s an open housein the morning.
苏珊 不打扰了 – 不不 没关系
Susan, thanks anyway.No, no, that’s okay.
苏珊 你不能走 我们要打包…
Susan, you’re going nowhere.We gotta pack this stuff…
丹 你们两个还能再聊会
Dan, you two can talk for a while.
他都不愿见我 还要怎么聊啊
How can we talk when hewon’t even look at me?
他愿意的 威尔 – 来吧 兄弟
Yes, he can. Will?Come on, buddy.
最后机会
Last chance.
说出来
Say it.
我知道你想的
I know you want to.
说吧
C’mon.
说出来
Say it.
说啊 他妈懦夫 – 死基佬
Say it, you fucking coward!Faggot!
他不是那个意思 威尔
No, he didn’t mean it. Will…
跟他好好说话好吗?求你了 丹
Would you just talk to him?Please, Dan.
没什么好说的了
There’s nothing left to talk about!
去你♥妈♥的♥!我才是那个不离不弃的人
Fuck you! I’m the guy who’s always been there!
你最好的兄弟
I’m your best buddy!
那你之前在哪?
Then where the hell have you been?
我被封口被骚扰还被羞辱
I’ve been silenced and harassed and humiliated.
我的未来彻底毁了
My career’s in the shit-can
我都不知道要向谁求助
and I don’t have a single person to turn to.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么好抱怨的?
What the fuck are you moaning about?
你♥他♥妈♥又失去了什么?
What the fuck have you lost?
你啊!
You!
我失去你了
I lost you.
我现在位置在哪?
Where do I fit in now?
都是我的错
It was my fault.
就像那些鸟一样
It was just like the birds.
我早该看到他的
I should’ve seen him.
或许是他应该看到你
Maybe he should’ve seen you.
我不想再飞了 丹尼尔
I’m done flying, Dano.
我们的计划呢?
What about all our plans?
我们的孩子?
Our kids?
我尽最大努力要去阻止这一切
I tried so hard to stop it.
他们不给你复职 我就去找媒体
I’ll threaten to go tothe media if they don’t reinstate you.
总会有法子的
There’s gotta besome way to fix this.
没有的 都结束了
No. It’s over.
我不再躲了 不再说谎了
I’m not hiding anymore.No more lies.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我要说什么是好?
What do you want me to say?
告诉我要说什么好?
Just tell me what to say.
什么都好 问我也好
Say anything.Ask me anything.
只要不是对我无话可说就好
Just don’t stop talking to me.
奥巴马总统与2011年废除了这一政策
这一协议却被大量军队领导人无视
随之而来的大规模迫♥害♥行动断送了14,000名优秀男女军人的职业生涯
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥在1993年承诺终止
对服役人员中的同性恋和双性恋群体的体制性迫♥害♥
遭到敌视新任总统的军队和政♥治♥领袖的反对
转而采取颇受争议的”不问不说”政策
要求同性恋和双性恋军人隐瞒性取向
以换取服役自♥由♥不受骚扰或迫♥害♥
退役及现役军人中有超过一百万的同性恋、双性恋人群
出于对持续歧视的恐惧
大多数选择继续隐瞒性取向

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!