I love you, Dad.
我知道你尽力了
And I knew you did the best you could.
我希望事情是这样的
That’s how I wished it happened.
二进制增强记忆重塑工具 简称”二重”
Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing… or “BARF”.
天哪 这缩写还得好好想想
God, I got to work on that acronym.
一种极其昂贵的通过控制海马体
An extremely costly method, of hijacking the hippocampus
清除创伤记忆的手段
to clear… traumatic memories.
这无法改变
It doesn’t change the fact
他们根本没能到达机场的事实
that they never made it to the airport,
或是我为了逃避悲伤所做的那些事 但是
or the things I did to avoid processing my grief. But…
再者 我这个治疗实验花费了6.11亿美元
Plus, 611 million dollars for my little therapeutic experiment.
任何一个正常人都不会赞助这个项目
No one in their right mind would ever funded it.
提醒我一下 麻省理工的宗旨是什么
Help me out. What’s the MIT mission statement.
创造 传播和保护知识
To generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge,
与他人协作
and work with others,
尽全力去挑战世界的极限
to bring to bear on the world’s great challenges.
你们 就是他人
Well, you, are the others.
尽管没有大肆宣传 你们所面临的挑战
And quiet as it’s kept the challenges facing you
也是人类所遭遇的最严峻的
are the greatest mankind has ever known.
另外 你们大多数都破产了
Plus, most of you are broke.
或者说 你们之前是
Also, rather you were.
即刻生效 在座各位都将得到
As of this moment, every student has been made an equal recipient
九月基金的拨款
of the inaugural September Foundation Grant.
就是说 你们所有人的项目都得到批准资助了
As in, all of your projects have just been approved and funded.
没有附加条款 不收税
No strings. No taxes.
放手去 改变未来吧
Just… reframe the future.
从现在开始
Starting now.
别怕犯错 放手做吧
Go break some eggs.
我简直 真是要窒息了
That uh… That took my breathe away.
托尼 太慷慨了 那么多钱
Tony, so generous, so much money.
我出于好奇问一句
I… Out of curiosity and…
拨款会有一部分给教职工吗
Will any portion of that grant be made available to faculty?
我知道 真没品 但听我说
I know, ew, gross, but hear me out.
我有个关于自熟热狗的绝妙点子
I have got this killer idea for a self cooking hotdog.
基本上就是嵌入化学引燃剂
Basically, chemical detonator embedded…
洗手间在这边吗
Restroom’s this way, yeah?
是的 嵌在肉架中
Yeah. Embedding in the meat shaft.
斯塔克先生 提词器的事很抱歉
Mr. Stark, I am so sorry about the telepromter.
我不知道波茨女士不来了
I didn’t know Miss Potts has canceled.
他们没来得及改
They didn’t have time to fix it.

It’s…
没事 我马上回来
fine. I..I..I’ll be right back.
我们等下再聊
We’ll catch up later.
你为那些年轻人做的事真是不错
That was nice, what you did for those young people.
他们应得的
Oh, they deserve it.
也让我的良心好过些
Plus it helps ease my conscious.
据说慷慨与内疚是有关联的
They say, there’s a correlation between generosity and guilt.
但你有的是钱
But, you got the money.
可以尽情犯错
Break as many eggs as you like.
对吧
Right?
你要上去吗
Are you going up?
我就想待在这里
I’m right where I want to be.
行了 别动
Okay, okay.
对不起 职业病
Sorry, it’s an occupational hazard.
我在国♥务♥院♥工作 人力资源部
I work for the State department. Human resources.
我知道这很无聊
I know it’s boring.
但这让我能养活我的儿子
But, it enabled me to raise a son.
我很为他的成长骄傲
I’m very proud of what he grew up to be.
他叫查理·斯宾塞
His name was Charlie Spencer.
你杀了他
Your murdered him.
在索科威亚
In Sokovia.
当然 这对你来说毫不重要
Not that that matters in the least to you.
你以为你为我们而战
You think you fight for us?
其实你只是为自己
You just fight for yourself.
谁会为我儿子复仇 斯塔克
Who’s going to avenge my son, Stark?
他死了 都怪你
He’s dead. And I blame you.
上月 在尼日利亚拉各斯 11名瓦坎达公民
11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation
在复仇者联盟与雇佣兵的冲突中
between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries
不幸遇难
in Lagos, Nigeria, last month.
这些通常与世隔绝的瓦坎达人
The traditionally reclusive Wakandans
在袭击发生时 正在拉各斯进行公益服务
were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred.
我国人♥民♥的鲜血洒在了外国领土上
Our people’s blood is spilled on foreign soil.
不仅是因为犯罪行为
Not only because of the actions of criminals,
还因为阻止犯罪的人的冷漠
but by the indifference of those pledge to stop them.
牺牲无辜者取得的胜利 根本算不上胜利
Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all.
瓦坎达国王接着…
The Wakanda King went on to…
他们不受国际法的限制
They are operating outside and above the international law.
如果我们不回应此类行为 就会变成这样
Because that’s the reality, if we don’t respond to acts like these.
旺达·马克西莫夫这样的能力增强者
What legal authority does an enhanced individual
有什么法律权利在尼日利亚行动
like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nige…
-都怪我 -不是的
– It’s my fault. – That’s not true.
那就把电视再打开 他们可指名道姓了
Then turn the TV back on, they’re being very specific.
我早该拆除那件炸♥弹♥背心
I should’ve clocked that bomb vest
而不是让你不得不动手
long before you have to deal with it.
朗姆洛提到”巴基”
Rumlow said ‘Bucky’ and…
突然间 我又成了那个布鲁克林的16岁少年
All of a sudden, I was a 16 year old kid again in Brooklyn.
有人死了
And people died.
-这怪我 -怪我们俩
– It’s on me. – It’s on both of us.
这份工作
This job…
我们尽可能救下更多的人
We try to save as many people as we can.
有时并不能救每个人
Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody,
但如果我们无法接受这一点
but, if we can’t find a way to live with that,
下次
then next time…
也许我们谁都救不了
maybe nobody get saved.
小幻 我们谈过的
Vis, we talked about this.
是啊 但门开着 所以我以为
Yes. But the door was opened so I assumed that…
罗杰斯队长说斯塔克先生回来让我通知他
Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. Stark was arriving.
谢谢 我马上下去
Thank you. I’ll be right down.
我…走门
I’ll… use the door.
还有 他带了位客人
Oh, and apparently, he’s brought a guest.
你知道是谁吗
You know who it is?
国务卿
The Secretary of State.
五年前 我心脏病发作
5 years ago, I had a heart attack.
打高尔夫球后挥杆时昏了过去
and dropped right in the middle of my backswing.
结果 那成了我人生最大的幸事
Turned out, it was the best round of my life
因为经历了13小时的手术和三重搭桥术之后
because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass.
我发现了四十年军队生涯没教过我的东西
I found something 40 years in the army never taught me:
远见
perspective.
全世界欠复仇者联盟一个无法偿还的人情
The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt.
你们为我们而战
You have… fought for us.
保护了我们 拿生命冒险
Protected us. Risked your lives.
虽然有很多人把你们当成英雄
But while a great many people see you as heroes.
但也有一些人
There are some…
更愿意用”义务警员”这个词
who would prefer the word “vigilantes.”
你会用哪个词 国务卿先生
And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary.
“危险”怎么样
How about “dangerous?”
你会如何形容一群驻扎在美国的能力增强者
What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals,
习惯性地无视主♥权♥国家边界
who routinely ignores sovereign borders
去哪 做什么 全凭自己意愿
and inflict their will wherever they choose
而且老实说 对造成的后果也似乎毫不关心
and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind.
纽约
New York.
华盛顿特区
Washington D.C.
索科威亚
Sokovia.
拉各斯
Lagos.
好了 够了
Okay. That’s enough.
过去四年中
For the past 4 years,
你们的行动拥有无限权力而且无人监管
you’ve operated with unlimited power and no supervision.
世界各国政♥府♥对这种情况
That’s an arrangement the governments of the world
已不能再容忍♥
can no longer tolerate.
但我们有解决办法
But I think we have a solution.
《索科威亚协议》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!