Not yours.
斯塔克先生想避免
Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility
再发生公开事故
of another public incident,
直到《协议》基本尘埃落定
until the Accords are of a… more secured foundation.
那你想要什么
And what do you want?
世人像我那样看待你
For people to see you… as I do.
-那么 你喜欢猫吗 -山姆
– So, you like cats? – Sam.
怎么 这家伙穿得像个猫
What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat
你不好奇吗
and you don’t wanna know more?
你的衣服 是振金做的吗
Your suit. It’s Vibranium?
黑豹世代是瓦坎达的守护者
The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations.
是战士代代相传的衣钵
A mantle passed from warrior to warrior.
现在 因为你朋友杀了我父亲
And now because your friend murdered my father,
我也继承了国王的衣钵
I also wear the Mantle of King.
我倒要问你
So I ask you,
既作为战士 又是国王
as both warrior and King,
你觉得你还能保护你朋友多久
how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?
要怎么处置他
What’s gonna happen?
按说你们也该跟他一样
Same thing that ought to happen to you.
进行心理评估 然后引渡
Psychological evaluation and extradition.
这位是埃弗雷特·罗斯
This is Everett Ross,
特遣队副指挥官
Deputy Task Force Commander.
-那律师呢 -律师 真好笑
– What about a lawyer. – Lawyer, that’s funny.
把他们的武器收好锁好
See their weapons are placed in lock up.
我们会给你写收据的
Oh, we’ll write you a receipt.
最好别让我看到
I better not look out the window
有人穿着我的装备在飞
and see anybody flying around in that.
我们会为您提供办公室 不会让您进牢房♥
You’ll be provided with an office instead of a cell.
拜托您留在办公室里
And do me a favour, stay in it.
我哪也不打算去
I don’t intend on going anywhere.
顺便说一句 这就是更糟的局面
For the record. This is what making things worse looks like.
至少他还活着
He’s alive.
不不
No.
罗马尼亚不受《协议》保护
Romania was not Accords-sanctioned.
罗德中校在监督善后工作
Colonel Rhodes is supervising clean up.
我们处理问题期间别再惹麻烦了
Try not to break anything while we fix this.
问责吗 当然要问责了
Consequences? You bet there’ll be consequences.
你当然可以引用我刚刚说的话
Obviously you can quote me on that cause I just said it.
还有事吗 谢谢你 先生
Anything else? Thank you, sir.
问责
Consequences?
国务卿罗斯想起诉你们俩
Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted.
我总得拿点什么堵他的嘴
Had to give him something.
我拿不回盾牌了吧
I’m not getting that shield back, am I?
严格说 那是政♥府♥财产
Technically, it’s the government’s property.
-鹰翼也是 -太冷酷了
– Wings too. – That’s cold.
总比监狱温暖
Warmer than jail.
不会吧 搞什么
Das kann nicht wahr sein.
你想看点厉害的东西吗
Hey, you want to see something cool?
我从老爸的档案馆里找到的
I pulled something from dad’s archives.
感觉时机正合适
Felt timely.
罗斯福1941年签《租借法案》时用的
FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941.
为急需帮助的盟军提供了支持
Provided support to the Allies when they needed it most.
有人会说这让我们国家靠近了战争
Someone would say it brought our country closer to war.
如果不是因为这对笔 你就不会在这儿了
See, if not for these, you wouldn’t be here.
我是想 该怎么说
I’m trying to, what do you call it?
这是橄榄枝 是这么说的吗
That’s an olive branch. Is that what you call it?
派珀来了吗 我没见着她
Is Pepper here? I didn’t see her.
我们算是…
We are… kinda…
-好吧 其实就是 -有喜了
– well not kinda… – Pregnant?
不 绝对没有 我们分手了
No, definitely not. We’re taking a break.
谁都没有错
It’s nobody’s fault.
抱歉 托尼 我不知道
I’m so sorry, Tony. I didn’t know.
几年前我差点失去她
A few years ago, I almost lost her,
于是我毁了我所有的战甲
so I trashed all my suits.
然后我们不得不对付九头蛇
Then, we had to mop up Hydra.
之后又是奥创 这怪我
And then Ultron, my fault.
之后事情一件又一件 我一直没停下
And then, and then, and then. I never stopped.
因为事实就是我不想停
Cause the truth is I don’t wanna stop.
我不想失去她
I don’t want to lose her.
我想或许《协议》是个折衷的办法
I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference.
替她说一句 我很难搞
In her defense, I’m a handful.
但我爸也不让人省心
Yet, dad was a pain in the ass, but
可他和我妈却很美满
he and mom always made it work.
我很高兴霍华德结婚了
You know, I’m glad Howard got married.
我只见过年轻单身的他
I only knew him when he was young and single.
真的吗 你们认识啊
Oh really? You two knew each other?
他从没提过 可能就提过一千次吧
He never mentioned that. Maybe only a thousand times.
天啊 我以前真恨你
God, I hated you.
我不是有意让你为难
I don’t mean to make things difficult.
我知道 因为你是个非常有礼貌的人
I know. Because you’re a very polite person.
如果我觉得情况不妙 我没法无视
If I see a situation pointed south, I can’t ignore it.
-有时我希望我能 -你才不呢
– Sometimes I wish I could. – No, you don’t.
是啊 我不
No, I don’t.
有时
Sometimes…
有时我真想一拳揍在你完美的牙上
Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect teeth.
但我不希望你离开
But I don’t wanna see you gone.
我们需要你 队长
We need you, Cap.
现在还没出什么不可挽回的事
So far nothing’s happened that can’t be undone,
只要你签字
if you sign.
我们可以把这24小时的行动合法化
We can make the last 24 hours legit.
巴恩斯会被转移到一家美国精神病中心
Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center
而不是瓦坎达监狱
instead of a Wakandan prison.
也不是绝对不行 但是
I’m not saying it’s impossible. But
得有保障措施
there would have to be safeguards.
当然
Sure.
等公♥关♥处理好了 这些文件都可以修订
Once we put out the PR fire, these documents can be amended.
我已经提议让你和旺达复职
I filed a motion to have you and Wanda reinstated.
-旺达 旺达怎么了 -她很好
– Wanda? What about Wanda? – She’s fine.
她现在被禁足在基地
She’s confined to the compound currently.
幻视在陪着她
Vision’s keeping her company.
天哪 托尼 总是这样
Oh, God, Tony! Every time.
每次我以为你
Every time I think you
-明理 -怎么了 100英亩的房♥子
– see things the right way… – What? It’s a 100 acres
还带小泳池
with a lap pool.
放映室 这样保护人已经很好了
It’s got a screening room. There’s worse ways to protect people.
保护 你是这么觉得吗
Protection? Is that how you see this?
这是保护吗 这是拘禁 托尼
This is protection? It’s internment, Tony.
她不是美国公民
She’s not a US citizen.
-拜托 托尼 -他们可不会给
– Oh, come on, Tony. – And they don’t grant visas
大规模杀伤性武器批签证
to Weapons of Mass Destruction.
-她还是个孩子 -饶了我吧
– She’s a kid! – Give me a break!
只有这样做
I’m doing what has to be done
才能避免我们更糟的处境
… to stave off something worse.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
You keep telling yourself that.
一对儿的别分开
Hate to break up the set.
你好 巴恩斯先生
Hello, Mr. Barnes.
我是受联♥合♥国♥指派来评估你的
I’ve been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you.
我能坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
你的名字是詹姆斯吗
Your first name is James?
你装备的收据
The receipt for your gear.
鸟服装 拜托
Bird costume? Come on.
不是我写的
I didn’t write it.
我不是来指责你的
I’m not here to judge you.
我只想问你几个问题
I just want to ask you a few questions.
你知道你在哪里吗 詹姆斯
Do you know where you are, James?
你不跟我说话 我就没法帮你 詹姆斯
I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me, James.
我叫巴基
My name is Bucky.
有人吗
Hallo?
我来送个大家伙
Ich habe ein Große für dich.
好的
Okay.
给 就在这儿签

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!