Why didn’t you think about them before you choose the wrong side?
大家可得提防这家伙
You gotta watch your back with this guy.
搞不好他要背后坑你
There’s a chances he’s gonna break it.
汉克·皮姆一向说 斯塔克家的人不能信
Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark.
你是谁
Who are you?
拜托
Come on, man.
罗德怎么样了
How’s Rhodes?
明天他要被送去哥大医院
Well, they’re flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow.
希望有帮助吧
So… Fingers cross.
你需要什么吗 他们给你饭吃了吗
What do you need? They feed you yet?
你现在是唱红脸的警♥察♥了
You’re the good cop now?
我只是想知道史蒂夫去哪了
I’m just a guy who needs to know where Steve went.
那你得去找个唱白脸的来了
Well, you better go get a bad cop,
你想要我开口 除非像马克·福尔曼cause you gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman’ on my ass
那样对我动大刑
to get information out of me.
我把他们监控的音频关掉了
Oh, I just knocked the ‘A’ out of their ‘AV’.
我们有30秒时间
We got about 30 seconds
然后他们就会发现不是设备问题了
before they realize it’s not their equipment.
你做了什么 把声音调出来
What did you do? Get it back up!
看这个
Just look.
这才是本该审问巴恩斯的人
Cause that is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes.
我显然是错了 山姆 我错了
Clearly, I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong.
真是头一遭
That’s a first.
队长现在不知要遭遇什么
Cap is definitely off the reservation
他会需要一切的帮助
but he’s about to need all the help he can get.
我们不怎么熟 你不非得…
We don’t know each other very well. You don’t have to…
行了
It’s alright.
我可以告诉你
Look, I’ll tell you.
但你得作为朋友单独去
But you have to go alone and as a friend.
当然
Easy.
斯塔克 他说出罗杰斯的下落了吗
Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers?
没 他叫我下地狱
Nope. Told me to go to hell.
我还是回基地吧
I’m going back to the compound instead. But,
但你随时可以打给我
you can call me anytime.
我会让你待机 我喜欢看电♥话♥闪灯
I’ll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink.
记得那次我们不得不搭冷藏车坐在后面冷库里
You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach
回洛克威♥海♥滩吗
in the back of that freezer truck?
就是你拿我们坐地铁的钱买♥♥了热狗的那次吗
Was that the time you used our train money to buy hot dogs?
你为了替个红发女赢一只玩具熊花了3美元
You blew 3 bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead.
-她叫什么来着 -朵丽丝 你叫她小朵
– What was her name again? – Dolores. You called her Dot.
她现在肯定都一百岁了
She’s got to be a hundred years old right now.
我们也是 伙计
So are we, pal.
他肯定也就到了几小时
He can’t have been here more than a few hours.
那也足以唤醒他们了
Long enough to wake them up.
准备好了吗
Ready?

Yeah.
你戒心有点强啊
You seem a little defensive.
今天挺不容易的
It’s been a long day.
稍息 士兵 我现在不是冲你来的
At ease, soldier. I’m not currently after you.
那你来做什么
Then why are you here?
或许你的说法没那么扯
Could be your story’s not so crazy.
或许吧
Maybe.
罗斯不知道我来了 我也不希望他知道
Ross has no idea I’m here, I’d like to keep it that way.
否则 我还得逮捕自己
Otherwise, I got to arrest myself.
听上去要办很多公文呢
Well, that sounds like a lot of paper work.
-见到你很高兴 托尼 -我也是 队长
– It’s good to see you, Tony. – You too, Cap.
洗♥脑♥战士 被你打败了
Manchurian Candidate, you’re killing me.
我们休战了 你可以把枪放下了
There’s a truce here, you can drop…
-我读取到热信♥号♥♥ -几个人
– I got heat signatures. – How many?
一个
Uh, one.
如果这算是安慰 他们是在睡梦中死去的
If it’s any comfort, they died in their sleep.
你真以为我还想要更多你这样的人吗
Did you really think I wanted more of you?
搞什么
What the hell?
但我感激他们 他们把你引来了这里
I’m grateful to them though, they brought you here.
别费劲了 队长
Please, Captain.
苏联人将这个房♥间设计成
The Soviets built this chamber
可以抵挡UR100导弹
to withstand the launch blast of UR-100 rockets.
我打赌我有更强的火力
I’m betting I can beat that.
我相信你 斯塔克先生
Oh, I’m sure you could, Mr. Stark.
假以时日的话
Given time.
但那样你就无从知道你为何而来了
But then you’d never know why you came.
你在维也纳滥杀无辜就为了引我们来吗
You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here?
一年多来 我满脑子都是你
I’ve thought about nothing else for over a year.
研究你 跟踪你
I studied you, I followed you.
但现在你站在这里 我才意识到
But now that you’re standing here, I just realized…
你的蓝眼睛中还带点绿
There’s a bit of green in the blue of your eyes.
能发现瑕疵真好
How nice to find a flaw.
你是索科威亚人
You’re Sokovian.
就是为了这个吗
Is that what this is about?
索科威亚被你炸毁前早就无药可救了
Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell.

No.
这是为了我的一个承诺
I’m here because I made a promise.
你失去了什么人
You lost someone.
我失去了所有人
I lost everyone.
你也会的
And so will you.
被敌人颠覆的帝国还能东山再起
An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again.
但从内部坍塌的帝国
But one which crumbles from within…
就永远灭亡了
that’s dead… forever.
我认得这条路
I know that road.
这是什么
What is this?
救救我妻子
Help my wife.
求你 救命
Please. Help.
巴恩斯中士
Sergeant Barnes.
霍华德
Howard.
霍华德
Howard!
托尼 托尼
Tony. Tony.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我不知道是他
I didn’t know it was him.
别唬我 罗杰斯 你知道吗
Don’t bullshit me, Rogers! Did you know?
知道
Yes.
快走
Get outta here!
那不是他 托尼 九头蛇控制了他
It wasn’t him, Tony. Hydra had control of his mind!
走开
Move!
那不是他
It wasn’t him!
左靴喷气系统损坏
Left boot-jet failing.
飞行系统受损
Flight systems compromised.
该死
Ah, crap.
他不会罢休的 快走
He’s not gonna stop. Go.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
瞄准系统损坏 老板
Targeting system’s knackered, boss.
我用肉眼瞄
I’m eyeballing it.
你记得他们吗
Do you even remember them?
我记得每一个人
I remember all of them.
这改变不了过去
This isn’t gonna change what happened.
我不管
I don’t care.
他杀了我妈
He killed my mom.
你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗
You should’ve seen his little face. Just try, okay?
我要睡了 我爱你
I’m going to bed. I love you.
我差点杀错了人
I almost kill the wrong man.
也不是什么无辜的人
Hardly an innocent one.
你就是你想要的吗
This is all you wanted?
看他们自相残杀
To see them rip each other apart.
我父亲住在城外
My father lived outside the city.
我以为那儿会很安全
I thought we would be safe there.
我儿子很兴奋
My son was excited.
他可以透过车窗看到钢铁侠
He could see the Iron Man from the car window.
我告诉我妻子 “不用担心
And I told my wife, “Don’t worry.”
他们在城里打仗
“They’re fighting in the city.
我们离得远呢 不会有事”
We are miles from harm.”
等灰烬散尽
When the dust cleared,
尖叫声停止
and the screaming stopped.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!